Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
1
2
3
  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Keilith View Post
    A response from the people of America.


    Dear Queenie,

    Get over yourself!

    The only thing you can "assume" here is, we the US of A, can STILL kick your ass, only now we can do it on your turf.... what's left of it anyway.

    I was mildly amused by your new rules, especially how you want us to start spelling and pronouncing words like we're simultaneously examining our own prostrate.

    And I guess I can understand how all those fireworks we shoot off on our Independence Day wrecks havoc of that Post Traumatic Stress Disorder you picked up way back in the 1770's. Maybe you NEED a pshrink.

    As for our guns, we actually have a few dolts of our own that want to take them away too. We call them "Liberals" and since you actually have a political Party for them over there, we'll ship them to you. All of them. Gladly. Oh and by the way, send us what ever guns you confiscate over there. We'll put 'em to good use here.

    Since you folks live on an island smaller than half our states, I'm sure the concept of an Interstate Highway system has never occurred to you. And why should it? After all you've been driving around in circles (you call them "roundabouts") on the wrong side of the road all these years. Let us, and the virtually the rest of the globe, clue you confused folks in a secret here. They call it the RIGHT side of the road for for a reason!

    The English should never lecture ANYONE about food. EVER!

    Most of your new rules have been mildly homorous.. That is until you decreed that we would start having to drink that hot camel piss you dolts call beer. If you think we were pissed off over tea, just try screwing with our suds and you'll REALLY make us mad! And you DONT want to make us mad...just ask the Japs.

    It appears you don't like listening to our actors attempting to sound like they are simultaneously giving themselves an anal examination in movies huh? GOOD. Make your own damn movies for a change. But try doing so OUTSIDE of that same glorified barn you keep shooting those Bond movies in would ya!

    Dont like our football either I see. Well, why don't you try doing something about your soccer hooligans first and then come tell us about violence. As for baseball, we kinda like that game. It takes a great deal of skill to hit a 90mph fast ball or a wicked curve which is something you folks couldnt handle 'cause you're still rolling the damned ball up like you're serving it up to a two year old. And whats with that name "Cricket" anyway?



    Lee Harvey Oswald killed JFK. But I can understand your suspicious nature about these things. After all, the entire world knows the KBG had its own Resident Station inside your MI-5.

    I'm pretty sure what ever back taxes you think we owe you pales in monetary comparison to the amount you still owe US in that lend lease deal that saved your ungrateful asses back in 1939 & '40.

    Daily tea huh? How quaint. We call it Happy Hour as we slam down a few COLD ones down at Joes Bar & Grill in big fat mugs. And we'll leave that limp wristed crumpets and strwberries served cup-n-saucers to you panty-wastes while we was down our Cheeseburgers and Freedom Fries.
    I'm sorry but I'm an American and I disagree with every word you wrote. I'm sure you'll say I'm not a true American or not part of the 'real america' (nonsense phrase). And the fact you want to send all the 'liberals' away is honestly a joke. Our 'liberals' would be considered part of the Labour party. So gg on being able to drink beer, shoot your gun and be ignorant.

  2. #42
    For fuck sakes people its a joke thread, get the stick out of your ass
    I got a chuckle out of a few of them myself
    I am not a racist, I am a melting pot of friendship
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    Bows were made for tools of war. They go in the same pot as guns. There is ZERO reason to own a bow in 2014. Tools of war have no place in civilian homes.

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Keilith View Post
    I will spell it colour, labour, armour, and such the day you learn to pronounce melee properly.
    I'd also have to insist that they either start spelling it "shedule" or pronounce the damned "c", and that they restore all the poor "the's" they've carelessly dropped from phrases like "in hospital" and "at university."

    Also, if we are to rejoin some European nation, I'd prefer it be one whose cuisine doesn't rely so heavily on boiled organ meat.

    As to the idea of "British humour," I have only two words: Benny Hill.

    All in all, I'd have to warn the Brits: don't get fiesty, here; any more talk like this, and we'll send over something you're really terrified of: dentists.

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Keilith View Post
    We call it Happy Hour as we slam down a few COLD ones down at Joes Bar & Grill in big fat mugs.
    Your COLD ones which i assume are Budweisers, dont you dare call that beer. Its cold water with a hint of beer in it.

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    That picture from "god knows where" is from wikipedia, it has a lot of sources that are a lot more reputable than bloggers websites you are posting.
    Wiki the same place where anyone can edit right?



    Quote Originally Posted by BatteredSausage View Post
    Butthurt american right here getting all serious over a fake letter lols.
    More hilarious then the actual letter itself hahahahahahahahhaahha
    Quote Originally Posted by Rufcat View Post
    Someone missed the point entirely.

    Great post. Even as an American, I found this hilarious. Cheers!
    A few people who cant use google, Neither of you realize I simply posted the rest of the post he got the letter from do you?

  6. #46
    im still having a good lol over here
    I am the RAINBOW DAS, That is all

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsjalja View Post
    Your COLD ones which i assume are Budweisers, dont you dare call that beer. Its cold water with a hint of beer in it.
    I prefer microbrews locally thank you.

  8. #48
    Pandaren Monk
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    1,967
    #11 is practically declaring war ROFL.
    The only tea worth drinking is properly made Iced Tea.
    #4 not happening
    #6 HAHA no,

    Luckily I'm Texan and Britain never had any claim of Texas.

    That list made me realize how lucky I am to not be associated with the UK in any way. Thanks for opening my eyes :P

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Keilith View Post
    A few people who cant use google, Neither of you realize I simply posted the rest of the post he got the letter from do you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Keilith View Post
    I like the part about guns and therapy. Britain has about 10 times as many violent crimes as usa. Seems someone else needs some therapy.


    I also make a promise to all of you. I will spell it colour, labour, armour, and such the day you learn to pronounce melee properly.
    Thats what people are refering to, there is no god damned rhyme or reason to this

    I give up, at least I had fun with the OP
    Last edited by Stuffs; 2011-10-31 at 05:46 PM. Reason: REMOVE IMAGE NO B& ME PLZ
    I am not a racist, I am a melting pot of friendship
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    Bows were made for tools of war. They go in the same pot as guns. There is ZERO reason to own a bow in 2014. Tools of war have no place in civilian homes.

  10. #50
    We need to get on the metric system with the rest of the world.



    Quote Originally Posted by Keilith View Post
    A response from the people of America.


    Dear Queenie,

    Get over yourself!

    The only thing you can "assume" here is, we the US of A, can STILL kick your ass, only now we can do it on your turf.... what's left of it anyway.

    I was mildly amused by your new rules, especially how you want us to start spelling and pronouncing words like we're simultaneously examining our own prostrate.

    And I guess I can understand how all those fireworks we shoot off on our Independence Day wrecks havoc of that Post Traumatic Stress Disorder you picked up way back in the 1770's. Maybe you NEED a pshrink.

    As for our guns, we actually have a few dolts of our own that want to take them away too. We call them "Liberals" and since you actually have a political Party for them over there, we'll ship them to you. All of them. Gladly. Oh and by the way, send us what ever guns you confiscate over there. We'll put 'em to good use here.

    Since you folks live on an island smaller than half our states, I'm sure the concept of an Interstate Highway system has never occurred to you. And why should it? After all you've been driving around in circles (you call them "roundabouts") on the wrong side of the road all these years. Let us, and the virtually the rest of the globe, clue you confused folks in a secret here. They call it the RIGHT side of the road for for a reason!

    The English should never lecture ANYONE about food. EVER!

    Most of your new rules have been mildly homorous.. That is until you decreed that we would start having to drink that hot camel piss you dolts call beer. If you think we were pissed off over tea, just try screwing with our suds and you'll REALLY make us mad! And you DONT want to make us mad...just ask the Japs.

    It appears you don't like listening to our actors attempting to sound like they are simultaneously giving themselves an anal examination in movies huh? GOOD. Make your own damn movies for a change. But try doing so OUTSIDE of that same glorified barn you keep shooting those Bond movies in would ya!

    Dont like our football either I see. Well, why don't you try doing something about your soccer hooligans first and then come tell us about violence. As for baseball, we kinda like that game. It takes a great deal of skill to hit a 90mph fast ball or a wicked curve which is something you folks couldnt handle 'cause you're still rolling the damned ball up like you're serving it up to a two year old. And whats with that name "Cricket" anyway?



    Lee Harvey Oswald killed JFK. But I can understand your suspicious nature about these things. After all, the entire world knows the KBG had its own Resident Station inside your MI-5.

    I'm pretty sure what ever back taxes you think we owe you pales in monetary comparison to the amount you still owe US in that lend lease deal that saved your ungrateful asses back in 1939 & '40.

    Daily tea huh? How quaint. We call it Happy Hour as we slam down a few COLD ones down at Joes Bar & Grill in big fat mugs. And we'll leave that limp wristed crumpets and strwberries served cup-n-saucers to you panty-wastes while we was down our Cheeseburgers and Freedom Fries.
    Really, you went there? You took this seriously, went there, and said something that makes you look well... I wont say it but you don't look good. That you didn't realize the nature of the First post is nothing short of amazing. Great job, and BTW don't answer for me or anyone else... ever.
    Last edited by Humungo; 2011-10-31 at 05:57 PM.

  11. #51
    some people really need to learn what a joke is...... but nice op =)

  12. #52
    Brewmaster videotape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Mountain View, CA
    Posts
    1,412
    You misspelled "color."

  13. #53
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    643
    Learn to use the metric system, please It makes talking about things like speed and hight so easier. I thought it was a fun letter.

  14. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Humungo View Post
    Really, you went there? You took this seriously, went there, and said something that makes you look well... I wont say it but you don't look good. That you didn't realize the nature of the First post is nothing short of amazing. Great job, and BTW don't answer for me or anyone else... ever.

    Since I said it once and it seems to be overlooked.

    http://tinyurl.com/3rrz2d5

    There you go for all the lazy people.

  15. #55
    Epic! I stand in fire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    United States of America
    Posts
    1,719
    Quote Originally Posted by Reape View Post
    <OP snip>
    And the american revolution begins again.
    I'm just a fan of a brand new wiki: pcgamingwiki.com
    A one stop place to help you get your favorite PCGames not only running on your machine, fix issues you might have, find the latest patches from the developers or fans, and more.
    It's a brand new site, so help out by contributing.

  16. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Keilith View Post
    As for baseball, we kinda like that game. It takes a great deal of skill to hit a 90mph fast ball or a wicked curve which is something you folks couldnt handle 'cause you're still rolling the damned ball up like you're serving it up to a two year old. And whats with that name "Cricket" anyway?
    Wut... cricket balls are bowled at 90mph, usually at the body, you have less than half a second to react, sometimes it goes straight at your head... fun stuff bro.

  17. #57
    Fluffy Kitten llDemonll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    6,582
    It was meant as a fun joke; we can't have nice things because people are taking jokes too seriously. This was posted in Fun Stuff, not Serious Stuff
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •