MMO Champion Smartphone app

Does anyone else here use their smartphone to check out the forums like I do throughout the work day during school/break/lunch?

If so would you agree it would be quite nice to have an app for the MMO website with more fluid surfing and posting in the forums?

I think it's a good suggestive idea and Im not sure if it's been brought up before. I am just suggesting this as a convience not as a whining post.

Posting on my iPhone sorry for any grammatical errors
    Last edited by Jagera; 2011-10-31 at 02:43 PM. Reason: I just realized this was in the wrong category could it be moved please :)

Quote Originally Posted by Jagera View Post
    I think it's a good suggestive idea and Im not sure if it's been brought up before. I am just suggesting this as a convience not as a whining post.
    This question is asked at least once a week (seems like once a day lately) and the response is always the same: A mobile-browser-friendly version of the site is something they'd like to get around to doing eventually, but there are other things they'd like to implement first. An app is not something they plan on doing because there are so many different smart phones.

Personally, I'm fine with a simple mobile-browser-friendly version, there's no need for an app.
    Last edited by noteworthynerd; 2011-11-01 at 12:51 PM.

They should get taptalk support.

Deleted
    I'd like to quote Sunshine on this one...

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine
    Yep, as we've mentioned in the past, we'd love to do a mobile CSS for easier browsing from mobile devices (like the one I'm posting from now!). It's not first on our todo list as we have some other features that take priority, but it's definitely on the list.

In the mean time, for front page reading, you might have luck with an rss reader.
    We just gotta be patient!!

Do want. Tapatalk or Smartphone friendly.

Deleted
    nice idea, Go for it ,

Tapatalk would be great. There are tons of smaller MMO forums with Tapatalk available. Checked 3 times before finally believing that MMO-Champ doesn't have it.

15+ Year Old Account
    From the S&F FAQ:

Q: Can you make a mobile version of the site?
    A: We'd love to get a mobile version of our CSS for easier browsing from mobile devices, but, again, there's no ETA. (Sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.)

For now, you can use any RSS reader to be notified of front page updates.
    RSS link: http://www.mmo-champion.com/external...2&forumids=252

Not an app, a mobile CSS. That way everyone can get the benefit.