Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Firelands HC boss order?

My guild just formed recently and will be finishing 7/7 normal tonight. Which bosses are you supposed to attempt first/second etc out of the 7 for HC? I hear Major was one of the first?

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Shannox -> Majordomo -> Rhyolith -> Alysrazor -> Baleroc -> Beth'tilac -> Ragnaros.

Not completely sure, but I think that's what most people do. Feel free to correct me.

This seems to be what I've seen from alot of guilds. (Ryolith might as well be 2nd if you have the DPS for it since you'd have to clear the first 5 to get to Domo anyways).

Shannox > Domo/Ryolith > Alysrazor > Baleroc > Beth'tilac > Rag

Deleted
    I would suggest Shannox -> Ryolith -> Alysrazor -> Majordomo -> Baleroc/Beth'tilac depending on overall gear and composition of the raid -> Ragnaros.

We did shan first. He is really simple long as your peeps stay away from the stupid ice trap when u trap rage. Otherwise his stacks won't reset and he starts destroying everything you hold dear. Rhyolith is not too bad either. Only difference in that fight are these little oozes that spawn all over the place, and if they reach rhy, they repair his armor. It's a 5 min enrage though. Domo isn't too difficult, but the problem is it's a major gear check for sure. No dps can be under 25k, and the guys on the outside better be close to 50, or you are in for a world of hurt.

Idk after the nerf, but we did: Shannox -> Antichrist -> Major -> Alys -> Widow -> Balrog

Deleted
    My guild went Shannox > Rhyolith > Alysrazor > Majordomo > Baleroc > Beth'tilac, and we're currently working on Ragnaros himself.

Not so important after nerfs, looks like (Shannox,Domo)>(Alys,Rhyo)>(Beth,Baleroc)
    LF something funny to place here.

English isn't my native, sorry for possible mistakes

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Shannox -> Majordomo -> Rhyolith/Alysrazor -> Baleroc/Beth'tilac -> Ragnaros

Pretty much the suggested way Id work now with nerfs.

Shannox first. Depending on how motivated you are, I recommend trying alys or rhyolith before you move on to domo, since you'll have to at least kill them on normal before moving to domo anyway. At least give them a few shots so you know what's coming when you do decide to go for those kills.

Difficulty depends somewhat on composition and where your gear is, mostly for dps and healers, but generally it will be Shannox<Staghelm<Alysrazor~Rhyolith<Beth'tilac~Baleroc.

Quote Originally Posted by Asher13 View Post
    Domo isn't too difficult, but the problem is it's a major gear check for sure. No dps can be under 25k, and the guys on the outside better be close to 50, or you are in for a world of hurt.
    You MUST be talking about un-nerfed...
    Since the nerfs domo has become a total push-over if people can stack/spread properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold of Skullcrusher View Post
    Idk after the nerf, but we did: Shannox -> Antichrist -> Major -> Alys -> Widow -> Balrog
    People still call him Antichrist? Even now?

The nerf dosent really change the order much 6/7HM is just faceroll easy now tho. Im assuming 10man, so Shannox>ryo>aly>beth(if you have a non fail hunter/dk or else domo i suppose)> domo > bael > rag. You could do Bael b4 domo if you have decent dps ( yes only decent) but most guilds don't want to since hes apparently hard or something.... I don't see it, hes faceroll ez imo.

@re1gn1te: did you even read the previous posts?
    Why put domo so late?

Shannox -> Majordomo -> Rhyolith -> Alysrazor -> Baleroc -> Beth'tilac -> Ragnaros.

As the second post said this is the order we went in. You might want to put domo later in though so you can attempt some of the other hardmodes in next weeks lockout. Since you have to kill most of the other bosses to reach domo, there is no reason to down any of them really without at least trying the hard mode now.

Given that you can probably learn/kill most of the heroics now in your first week, try leave Domo as late as possible so you don't waste your raid week doing normals and regretting it.

Shannox > Alysrazor/Rhyolith/Domo > Baleroc > Beth'tilac

Is in my opinion the difficulty order. Domo probably lost the most difficulty from the nerfs.

Quote Originally Posted by Fujiama View Post

Not completely sure, but I think that's what most people do. Feel free to correct me.
    Domo can be moved back a couple spots if you desire, Domo / Rhyo / Alys are all pretty even in difficulty imo.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    My guild did Shannox > Rhyolith > Alystrazor > Domo > Baleroc > Beth > Rag

some really odd responses...

shannox / rhyolith / bethtilac / baleroc / domo....
    they're all easy as it is.

Deleted
    My guild did (started on HC right after nerf): Shannox -> Rhyo -> beth'tilac -> baleroc -> alysrazor -> Majordomo. The only 'gear checks' are Bethtilac and Baleroc (for the healers only on bale), so it doesnt really matter.
    Shannox HC is really easy, Rhyo HC should be easy if you could do him pre-nerf normal, same for Alys, same for Beth (if you have the gear), Majordomo isnt much different on HC, so if you got that one pre-nerf normal is a faceroll too. Baleroc is imo the only hard boss before Rag HC.

After the nerfs, you should be able to get all of them down in a week regardless of the order.

Something like this is pretty reasonable. Alysra requires a higher level of non-stupid in the raid, but it's actaully easier than Beth and Domo.
    Shannox > Rhyo > Domo > Beth > Alysra > Baleroc
    It's called Bloodlust not Heroism.
    I used to be a good player once. Now I'm a casual