Deleted

Wrath/ss on lunar shower?

I think they nerfed the direct damage of sunfire or something a while ago.Is it preferable to cast sunfire/moonfire over wrath (given that you don't have to spread dots).

This topic makes no sense at all...

Starting from the threads name, neither wrath nor starsurge are affected by lunar shower. And you shouldnt even have lunar shower in the first place!
    Sunfire didnt get any nerf. You use moon/sunfire and insect swarm only as dots and on the move, never instead of wrath or starfire!
    Former BOOMkin bad ass...

smn, Lunar Shower was a good talent pre 4.2, but now is awful, i advise you that change your spec and remove the talents from lunar shower. Sysunia, what smn trys to tell is to cast spells outside from the affected from Lunar Shower (Or at least that is what i understand from him).

Az!
    Quote Originally Posted by Slummish View Post
    I don't get it. I've gone AFK a million times to blow my bf so he'd get off my back and let me raid. What's the problem here? People have sex...
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    And when you see them you'll be all like :O and we'll be all like and then people on the forums will still be all like(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Deleted
    Can't you cast a wrath/ss between each sunfire/moonfire?And I know lunar shower isn't good for single target if that's what you mean.

---------- Post added 2011-10-31 at 09:53 PM ----------

just read a post about lunar shower beeing bad,migt as well skip it.
    Last edited by mmoc53495deb40; 2011-10-31 at 09:17 PM.

Lunar shower isnt good for any DPS, it doesnt change much for single and it sucks bad at multitargets. And i realy dont understand what are you asking here...
    Can't you cast a wrath/ss between each sunfire/moonfire?
    Former BOOMkin bad ass...