Poll: Choose one !

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Aliens x Zombies x Demons

Simple Thread is simple.

Aliens; Zombies and Demons.

Choose which one is your favorite for gaming related stuff, movies, the best one for earth apocalypse whatever.
    You're always welcomed to say why you like demons rather than aliens or zombies etc... you get it :P
    go !

Sargeras and his demons > all

Maybe it cuz i read the war of the ancients trio

Deleted
    I love zombie movies, but Demons own Zombies and Aliens.

Deleted
    For fictions sake, you can do a lot more with aliens and demons than you can with zombies; simply because they're nearly always based on real dead things or mutations of real dead things. My vote goes to demons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Demons
    /10chars

"King Varian, you wish to make war on my people!? You shall have your war, human. You will see the fury of the Horde rage through your cities. You will see your throne split in two! This I swear!" -Thrall, patch 4.2.0

I find that zombies are really cool for survival etc, but demons and aliens open a lot more room, while demons seem more scary, to me at least. I loved Diablo when i was a child, was always looking for crazy horror films etc as well, can't wait for diablo 3 so i'm sticking out with Demons as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CloudedEnigma View Post
    For fictions sake, you can do a lot more with aliens and demons than you can with zombies; simply because they're nearly always based on real dead things or mutations of real dead things. My vote goes to demons.
    This was exactly the first thing going through my head when opening this thread.

Deleted
    I chose aliens. I mean demons are evil and too hot and zombies have no brainpower and smell.

Quote Originally Posted by Arnorei View Post
    I chose aliens. I mean demons are evil and too hot and zombies have no brainpower and smell.
    hot? Oo what do you mean

I like aliens the most. There's just vastly more you can do with them than with demons or zombies.

Aliens - They come from space, and the rest is up to the imagination.
    Demons - They come from hell, and they're bad.
    Zombies - The living dead, and they're bad.

Demonzzzz yee!

I'd marry a cute Succubus <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kumduh View Post
    I like aliens the most. There's just vastly more you can do with them than with demons or zombies.

Aliens - They come from space, and the rest is up to the imagination.
    Demons - They come from hell, and they're bad.
    Zombies - The living dead, and they're bad.
    Abyss for demons- devils are from hell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Sunrise View Post
    Abyss for demons- devils are from hell.
    Depends on where you get your demon mythos. Also depending on your mythos the Abyss is also Hell. Personally I go with the Shinto point of view. Demons are just spirit beings which can be either good or bad.

Deleted
    This thread made me think of this movie http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1391579/ wich is also known as Alien Vs. Zombies: The Dark Lurking >.>

Also what if a demon gets killed and gets ressed as a zombie? Demon Zombies! or if a alien gets killed Alien zombies!

Quote Originally Posted by Gothicshark View Post
    Depends on where you get your demon mythos. Also depending on your mythos the Abyss is also Hell. Personally I go with the Shinto point of view. Demons are just spirit beings which can be either good or bad.
    One man's demon is another's guardian angel...

Quote Originally Posted by Gothicshark View Post
    He's clearly talking about Dungeons and Dragons.

Oh, and demons > aliens > zombies imho. Unless we're throwing DBZ into this, then it's aliens with a PL over 530k > demons > other aliens > zombies. Poor zombies.

Also, demons have my avatar, Nero Angelo ftw!

Skulls for the Skull Throne!
    Blood for the Blood God!

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    He's clearly talking about Dungeons and Dragons.

Also, demons have my avatar, Nero Angelo ftw!
    Nelo Angelo*

I like demons. Why? Because if it weren't for them, what would I hunt other than ordinary beasts?
    [23:35:54] [B] [80:Fetølboks-Dea:5]: stop running into die

[21:12:45] [G] [13:Warriorelfo]: Troll is a horde and cant be in a alliance guild

Quote Originally Posted by Slenzy View Post
    Nelo Angelo*

I like demons. Why? Because if it weren't for them, what would I hunt other than ordinary beasts?
    Nelo is actually a mistranslation. It's the whole Japanese L vs R thing. His name translated to english is Black Angel, or Nero Angelo. Some also believe it to be a foreshadowing of Vergil's connection with Nero in DMC 4.