Best profession add on

What are some of the best addons that you use with each profession, to either maximize your profit or find items?

I have used Gatherer(herbalism/mining) and auctioneer(for selling my different items I make)? What ones do you use?

TradeSkillMaster - Pure and simple, this is one of the best if not the best addons for scanning the ah, finding cheap materials, calculating the profit on your wares and simplifying the crafting, posting and cancelling process for auctions. Want to post 200 auctions in under 30 seconds, guess what? that's already done (not literally, but you get the point). Only downside, a decent bit of set-up time, but when I can cancel 150 auctions, open mail, and repost all the auctions within a period of 3-4 minutes during raid breaks, it's well worth it. Plus it helps me ensure I keep a constant stock of profitable cut gems on my banker to post when I only have a few seconds time
    Originally Posted by Bashiok
    And when you see them you'll be all like :O and we'll be all like and then people on the forums will still be all like (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Quote Originally Posted by quietstrm07 View Post
    TradeSkillMaster - Pure and simple, this is one of the best if not the best addons for scanning the ah, finding cheap materials, calculating the profit on your wares and simplifying the crafting, posting and cancelling process for auctions. Want to post 200 auctions in under 30 seconds, guess what? that's already done (not literally, but you get the point). Only downside, a decent bit of set-up time, but when I can cancel 150 auctions, open mail, and repost all the auctions within a period of 3-4 minutes during raid breaks, it's well worth it. Plus it helps me ensure I keep a constant stock of profitable cut gems on my banker to post when I only have a few seconds time
    Did you use anything to help you get it setup? or was it just seeing what you like and disliked?

10+ Year Old Account
    I use Auctionator and Postal, all I need. I tried TSM but didn't like it
    916 Mistweaver
    909 Holy Paladin

Deleted
    Here are the addons I use and why (some addons I don't use all the features of and sometimes I have duplicate features, I use quite a lot of addons!)
    Postal - getting my mail easy, auto sending to alts for different purposes.
    Auctionator - buying in bulk easily.
    Auctioneer - I like using this for the price listing on the tooltips and so guildies can query in guild chat (? itemname and they get whispered)
    Trade skills master - I use this for all my actual crafting, relisting and cancelling. I also use the new(ish) destroyer module now for milling, disenchanting and prospecting when previously I used other addons for this.
    Acki's Recipe List - to see what I'm missing and where I can find it
    Gatherer - for farming, although I don't farm much anymore, I still tend to have it on.

If I could only have one, TSM is the one that I use the most though and it probably can do the majority of needed things if you use all the modules

10+ Year Old Account
    How do I cancel, say 50 auctions without clicking 50 times in TSM? Cancel All doesn't seem to work.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moshic View Post
    How do I cancel, say 50 auctions without clicking 50 times in TSM? Cancel All doesn't seem to work.
    You still have to click every time to confirm when you cancel or post an item. There are restrictions set by Blizzard to what addons can or can't do, to try and stop bots.

Quote Originally Posted by Sombrador View Post
    Did you use anything to help you get it setup? or was it just seeing what you like and disliked?
    Consortium Tradskill Master guide

Power word gold video guide
    Last edited by usiris; 2011-11-01 at 12:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Moshic View Post
    If you go into the TSM options, under auctioning options, there is the ability to create a macro for canceling and posting auctions. I have it set up to where I hold ctrl and mousewheel up or down to spam the button for me
    Originally Posted by Bashiok
    And when you see them you'll be all like :O and we'll be all like and then people on the forums will still be all like (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Quote Originally Posted by quietstrm07 View Post
    If you go into the TSM options, under auctioning options, there is the ability to create a macro for canceling and posting auctions. I have it set up to where I hold ctrl and mousewheel up or down to spam the button for me
    Thanks for this hint mate, i owe you a lot!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sombrador View Post
    For Trade Skill Master

http://vilesauctions.blogspot.com/20...explained.html
    http://vilesauctions.blogspot.com/20...t-all-tsm.html

2 posts explaining the basics for TSM to get you started

No one loves Lil' Sparky's workshop addon?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Beechnut View Post
    No one loves Lil' Sparky's workshop addon?
    For me, this addon does not work with recipes you do not learn from the trainer.
    For example: Enchant Bracer - Agility. Always shows 0 (zero) here for current AH price.