Best Alliance Server PVP and PVE

Hi, as the topic states. I want to transfer my alliance char from Balnazzar since that server is pretty much dead. But i dont know any good alliance servers.
    I do both PVP and PVE (mostly PVP, probably not gonna do arena much so from what i've understood the battlegroup dosnt really matter, or?) so a few tips on servers that are in favor of the alliance would be nice.
    I've been looking at a few different sites that counts population on servers and stuff like that but i didnt find the data very reliable since it differed so much between the sites.

Thanks for all the help i can get.

Deleted
    I did hear Sylvanas PvP Was a good PvP server for Alliance. I don't play Alliance and not on that server, but hey, rumours are rumours.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuelled View Post
    I did hear Sylvanas PvP Was a good PvP server for Alliance. I don't play Alliance and not on that server, but hey, rumours are rumours.

Yea, ive been looking in to that server. Thats why i didnt trust the data sites because they said that Sylvanas were very horde heavy and low populated :P

Deleted
    I'm playing on sylvanas and there's about 60% alliance and 40% horde. The battlegroup is okay I guess

Deleted
    Sylvanas, silvermoon or ravencrest imo

Deleted
    Simply looking at PvE, Ravencrest is the top server atm.

http://www.wowprogress.com/realms/rank/eu

Is there a similar ranking for PvP?

Edit: Top ENGLISH SPEAKING server.

I didn't see from your post if you were looking for EU or US, but on Auchindoun EU Alliance we have lots of good PvE guilds, and almost win every BG.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is this europe? if so im on silvermoon and its EXTREMELY active in trade chat and there is always pugs going.

Quote Originally Posted by dragothica View Post
    My word goes for Silvermoon too if in Europe.
    Yes, im talking about realms in europe. How is Silvermoon on the PVP side ? is it in favor of Horde or Alliance ?

Thanks for all the great answers!

Sylvanas is a pretty nice server. Been playing there since TBC (horde in TBC and WLK/Cata Alliance). Horde had a very nice community with loads of friendly guilds. Alliance the same. Loads of pugs and RBGs. It's a lot of players, but not as much as when Method played there !

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Runtsnurrarn View Post
    Yes, im talking about realms in europe. How is Silvermoon on the PVP side ? is it in favor of Horde or Alliance ?

Thanks for all the great answers!
    Silvermoon as a server has terrible PvP, literally almost everyone is Alliance. Great server for PvE though!

Deleted
    Silvermoon probs.

i used to play on balnazzar horde, left during wrath when it started dying.