• Vanu Sovereignty

123 40.07%
  • New Conglomerate

79 25.73%
  • Terra Republic

105 34.20%
Page 20 of 71 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Fuck me, can't access it in Oz, anyone in NA wanna grab a code and PM me it, yeah? Me love you long time <3
    Sell a man a fish, and he can eat for a day, teach a man to fish, and you lose a great business opportunity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Remnas View Post
    This guy could sell more Oxyclean than Billy Mays, and make you feel like a badass while using it.

I seen a stream from PAX yersterday, holy macarena, there was soooo many ppl playing on that "server" or "battlefield". This is always like this in beta or it was some hand-made "event" for streaming?

Want to get into this game sooo much, but meh no beta keys at all for eu so far if im right
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

Quote Originally Posted by Darksoldierr View Post
    I seen a stream from PAX yersterday, holy macarena, there was soooo many ppl playing on that "server" or "battlefield". This is always like this in beta or it was some hand-made "event" for streaming?

Want to get into this game sooo much, but meh no beta keys at all for eu so far if im right
    Yes battles are like that and no they are giving away like hundreds of Beta keys on twitter daily 2 days ago they gave out like 700 of them thats how i got mine they never said if it was EU or US key but it works fine and im in EU the servers arent sepparated anyway (or well in the server list you can choose both US and EU servers with one key and client) so i dont think it matters.

https://twitter.com/planetside2 just add them on twitter and tweet random stuff to them dont spam however most of the time they will see your tweet and send you a key thats why you need to add them to follow otherwise they cant direct message you.
    Last edited by Vayjir; 2012-09-02 at 02:15 PM.

Huge battles are becoming more and more common now that we have a larger player-base; last night I was running with about 9 of my mates and we stumbled over a Vanu Sovereignty tank column of about 20 tanks, which we proceeded to distract until our armour and air could come in and help us out. Good times!

Oh yeah, the scale of the battles in Planetside 2 really sets it apart.

There is still pretty much to do, but hopefully we see it in full version this year.

The NDA has been lifted now?
    Killing time with Diablo III - Reaper of Souls and Borderlands 2
    While waiting at: Wildstar Online

Proud member of Swedish MMO gaming community "Swedish Game Corner"

Quote Originally Posted by JackHeart View Post
    There is still pretty much to do, but hopefully we see it in full version this year.

The NDA has been lifted now?
    A few days ago yeah.

Amazing game, even in it's beta state. Love it. Love how much potential it has.
    "Loss of blood... My only weakness!"
    ~ Warlord Khan, Magicka

Anyway, if you don't already see where I'm going with this, allow me to spell it out: the only meaningful MMORPG "endgame" -- i.e., something novel to do after the progression process is over -- is that of the sandbox.

Aww, schucks. There are people streaming it now.... there goes my free time http://www.twitch.tv/directory/PlanetSide%202

So major FPS problems though ;/

Barely 30 fps with a ATI radeon 6870 + amd phenom 2 x4 965 @3,4ghz

Quote Originally Posted by RoseRed View Post
    <3 I recommend this game to ANY FPS player out there.
    I'll surely try this out. lol

Quote Originally Posted by SirRobin View Post
    Oh yeah, the scale of the battles in Planetside 2 really sets it apart.
    I watched its trailer, and if its true that you can have hundreds or thousands at each side,, well this game will shrink all existing MMOFPS out there

I played the original Planetside as a TR "character" named Matrix on the European server Werner. I loved that game, and only stopped playing it because WoW was released. I will try out Planetside 2 for sure!

---------- Post added 2012-09-05 at 06:54 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kurtkumru View Post
    I watched its trailer, and if its true that you can have hundreds or thousands at each side,, well this game will shrink all existing MMOFPS out there
    Funny thing, it actually could have 300vs300vs300 back when I played it, almost 10 years ago something no other game have achieved since without MASSIVE lag (wow cant even handle 100 at same area).

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake

this game really got into my nerve.. and I really wanted to play it,, but but but i have no keys.... T_T

Quote Originally Posted by Drdigit View Post
    Huge battles are becoming more and more common now that we have a larger player-base; last night I was running with about 9 of my mates and we stumbled over a Vanu Sovereignty tank column of about 20 tanks, which we proceeded to distract until our armour and air could come in and help us out. Good times!
    gives me chills men...

1.2gb patch today, changed a few things.
    Mostly vehicles as far as I can tell.

---------- Post added 2012-09-07 at 06:32 PM ----------

If anyone was looking to get into beta/going to purchase things ingame anyway.

http://www.planetside2.com/alpha-squad

Okay, finally found a 'flaw' in the game. I went afk, today (for 8hrs) and got a ton of Cert points and the xp lol.

Quote Originally Posted by A Day to Remember View Post
    Okay, finally found a 'flaw' in the game. I went afk, today (for 8hrs) and got a ton of Cert points and the xp lol.
    You get cert points even while offline, and yeah being afk gets you Auraxium, needs to be fixed somehow but not really an issue yet as chars will be wiped and can't buy things with station cash yet.

How grindy would you say the game is?
    Your lord is under attack! Your lord is under attack!