128 40.89%
  • New Conglomerate

79 25.24%
  • Terra Republic

106 33.87%
Page 37 of 73 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    Yeah, what's the difference between the two?
    If i understood it correctly they outsourced the European part to a another company, I'm not sure if this will have any bad impact on you as a player but connect to the the website with an american proxy for the ip if you want a account there Enmasse did the same thing with tera and that did not turn out the best for EU players.

After reading up a bit, it appears prosiebensat1 is a german media company dealing with tv, radio, games etc.
    Last edited by rashen; 2012-11-20 at 07:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HavaanSoup View Post
    I'm downloading the SOE PS2 launcher, has an option to look at the servers and there's EU servers, so I dunno what on earth is going on.
    Good, I think I'll rather stay with SOE after reading about some of PSG's history.

---------- Post added 2012-11-20 at 08:13 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by evokanu View Post
    If i understood it correctly they outsourced the European part to a another company, I'm not sure if this will have any bad impact on you as a player but connect to the the website with an american proxy for the ip if you want account there Enmasse did the same thing with tera and that did not turn out the best for EU players. Don't take my word for it though as this is only what i believe and could be far from the truth.
    Got a SOE account that I played with on the beta, so according to the Facebook post I should be able to play on SOE. /crosses fingers
    To declare that a personal, inner experience gives certainty about the workings of the universe is to assign far too much value to one’s subjective sense of conviction.
    I’m not that arrogant.

The brain, marvelous instrument though it is, isn’t infallible. It can misfire, seize or hallucinate, and it can do so in a way that’s utterly indistinguishable from reality to the person experiencing it.

There weren't any lag issues when playing the beta from europe so I'm guessing it will be all fine.
    "I don't want to achieve immortality through my work... I want to achieve it through not dying."

Woody Allen

Game crashed on me while I was in the middle of a tank battle.

So bitter I can't start the download from my Steam app. Was really looking forward to going home and having a fully downloaded client ready and waiting to be played : (

"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work... I want to achieve it through not dying."

Woody Allen

I dont know if anyone else got the game browser not wanting to start properly? Seems to be the issue among me and my friends.
    Your lord is under attack! Your lord is under attack!

Sigh. Another crash. This time I was simply repairing my tank and it crashed on me. Didn't have any crashing problems in beta.

Mm great, I had an account during the beta so i should have been able to play with it, but instead i got an error message about needing to make a prosieben account and DL'ing their launchpad. So I do that but their launchpad won't install at all. Guess i'l just wait a week or so so they can sort this crap out.

Quote Originally Posted by Vathdar View Post
    Mm great, I had an account during the beta so i should have been able to play with it, but instead i got an error message about needing to make a prosieben account and DL'ing their launchpad. So I do that but their launchpad won't install at all. Guess i'l just wait a week or so so they can sort this crap out.
    Is it the EU people that can't play or? I have launchpad issues as well and all my friends.
    What about the people that can play and get game crashes, are you americans?
    Your lord is under attack! Your lord is under attack!

Seems like the US launcher was on the EU steam servers, Do i need to reload the whole client from the EU website or does anyone know if they will provide a patch for people to not need that?

Getting a bad gateway error for the EU site. Always fun.

Something is strange about the buy system, I bought 2 weapons since I had 4000 station cash and I´m down to 2800 station cash now and have not gotten either of the weapons and both of the weapons say that they are locked in the shop (Unlock for 500 or 700 etc)... anybody else having this problem?

Thank god I played DC Universe Online, so I already had a Prosieben1 account. The game is quite fun, but man do I suck at it. Oh well, I'll just have to practice some more.

Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    Something is strange about the buy system, I bought 2 weapons since I had 4000 station cash and I´m down to 2800 station cash now and have not gotten either of the weapons and both of the weapons say that they are locked in the shop (Unlock for 500 or 700 etc)... anybody else having this problem?
    I heard a re-log fixes it.
    To declare that a personal, inner experience gives certainty about the workings of the universe is to assign far too much value to one’s subjective sense of conviction.
    I’m not that arrogant.

The brain, marvelous instrument though it is, isn’t infallible. It can misfire, seize or hallucinate, and it can do so in a way that’s utterly indistinguishable from reality to the person experiencing it.

wat

I had a good time even though I literally did nothing but drive my Sunder around for my faction to respawn on. Gotten over 80 certs just from doing this. Then again, Vanu literally owns the entire Esimarr (Spellcheck) map so it was easy capturing things.

Looks like I'm gonna have to install this during the night .
    Game looks pretty awesome and may give me some old 2142 nostalgia to an extent due to the future setting. I've never really given an mmo-fps a go so this should make a nice change. I've also found myself loving FPS's as of late but not MMS ones.

Will probably go Vanu as they kinda remind me of Tau in 40k - For The Greater Good!

Great, steam version fully downloaded US client and I cant use it :/ eu site doesnt work either 502 error. very tedious.

[edit] if you make a DCUO account on the US site, you can login and choose EU server. Dont know if this will create any problems later but seems to work for now.
    Last edited by harkonen; 2012-11-20 at 10:39 PM.

My Radio Broadcast: http://grooveshark.com/#!/dookleeto/broadcast feel free to come and listen

Ok, I give up. Got annoyed enough.
    I don't live in the USA so that means I just engaged on an epic adventure trying to just fucking login.

I downloaded the game off Steam.
    First up, if you go through all the bad gateways and 2 minutes for loading each fucking page, you actually managed to create an account. Ok, now let's login. Joking, you're told to reset the password you just made the account with. Ok, let's do this, regardless how stupid it seems, let's reset the password we made 5 minutes ago. Writing station name, writing password, new password, bad gateways. Done, we manag...what the fuck does it mean the station name and password don't match, I just used the same fucking combo to log into my account on the website, how can it be wrong ?! More bad gateways, more attempts... "You've reached the maximum amount of password reset attempts for the next 24 hours"

Just wasted 4 hours of my life trying to simply login. I can see me and this retarded ProShiten Sat1 or whatever the european server company is called, are gonna be really tight friends. God, Frogster shit all over again. What is it with german companies being so shit at supporting an MMO ?!
    Last edited by Mad Jim; 2012-11-20 at 10:51 PM.