Poll: Your faction

Page 63 of 73 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    4050 points to spend, my infiltrator will love this.
    Perhaps I should get some heavy assault equipment too...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Treeskee View Post
    Anyone know what you need to be able to use a galaxy? I'm assuming it's a high Battle Rank.
    Definitely not, I'm level 8 and can have been using them for ages. Deploy at your main base and there's panels with Galaxy in the name you buy them from. They aren't bought at the usual aircraft panel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only problem with triple SC is I have no idea what to spend it on (I mean this quite literally).
    Skins or weapons etc etc can anybody tell me what the best things are to spend SC on?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scummer View Post
    Only problem with triple SC is I have no idea what to spend it on (I mean this quite literally).
    Skins or weapons etc etc can anybody tell me what the best things are to spend SC on?
    Probably weapons first, especially if you pilot a vehicle since most of the default vehicle weapons are trash.

Pick up an xp booster for the comming double xp event, they stack.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    Pick up an xp booster for the comming double xp event, they stack.
    I heard you like XP...
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't bought my SC yet, but please tell me this isn't true and is simply a bug - http://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/i...-use-sc.70228/

Does this mean EU players can't use SC?
    Last edited by Scummer; 2012-12-21 at 03:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Had a question about taking control points for nodes. Do you need infiltrators to take some of them or do you need a territory to be join? Was trying to go behind enemy lines with a friend and cap points on the way back to our base, but was unable to cap the first one we landed at.

EDIT: Found out it needs to have a supply line to get captured.
    Last edited by Treeskee; 2012-12-21 at 03:09 PM.

Bought my first item, SABR-13 for my combat medic. It sucks

10+ Year Old Account
    Last night was my first time playing the game and i felt overwhelmed all the time, like playing solo seems like a fucking bad idea, got killed like 9000 times before finding someone from my team and then boomdead gg
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

I haven't bought my SC yet, but please tell me this isn't true and is simply a bug - http://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/i...-use-sc.70228/

Does this mean EU players can't use SC?
    I can buy it just fine, maybe that poster is not from any of the listed countries?
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

10+ Year Old Account
    I can buy it just fine, maybe that poster is not from any of the listed countries?
    Ah okay.
    Just so that I know what's happening, you are using a Station Account and not a Prosieben account and you can buy and use SC?

Just want to clarify this for some peace of mind before I buy some .

Ah okay.
    Just so that I know what's happening, you are using a Station Account and not a Prosieben account and you can buy and use SC?

Just want to clarify this for some peace of mind before I buy some .
    Yes, I read too many horror stories about Prosieben so I stuck with my SoE account that I used in the beta. There is no region restriction anyway, so you're free to play on whatever server you want.

I tried a little, but either I do it wrong, or... I don't know, the game doesn't really have a tutorial that really teaches you all the gimmicks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, I read too many horror stories about Prosieben so I stuck with my SoE account that I used in the beta. There is no region restriction anyway, so you're free to play on whatever server you want.
    Good good, I made the swap a couple days ago and I didn't want it biting me the arse .
    I can't say I've heard anything good about Prosieben.

I'll make a purchase in a while then. Now to decide on how much to buy .

Quote Originally Posted by Doylez View Post
    Bought my first item, SABR-13 for my combat medic. It sucks
    The T1S Cycler is pretty nice as an all around gun, yet not amazing in close quarters combat, but that underslung grenade launcher is awesome once it works.

10+ Year Old Account
    Saw a couple of hackers wreaking havoc today. Vanu defending a Biolab, with TR attacking it. The hackers were 2 NC (the only ones there) guys flying with heavy assault. Was a little annoying seeing them teleport behind a guy, kill it, vanish, teleport behind another, kill it, vanish... and yelling us to visit some website. He was killing inside the safe-zone for the defenders in the Biolab most of the time. Quite fitting, the name of one of the hacker was UMADBROOOOOOOOOOOOO (13 O's). We were not happy, that's for sure. ;(

Learned how to report a player, so it's not all bad.

/report insertnamehere

Anyone else ran into hackers yet?
    Last edited by Santti; 2012-12-21 at 09:02 PM.

Been quite busy on Ceres and playing with the lasher,it's good but annoying...just how dim can your own guys get? do you need to cross a line of constant blue fire, and yet they keep hurling them selves to their deaths on it, then I get penalized because of their stupidity with a weapons lock.
    Last edited by Lagwin; 2012-12-22 at 01:14 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Couldn't agree more Lagwin. I always have the bad luck of unloading with my LMG and people deciding they wanna jump infront of me right after. >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Treeskee View Post
    Couldn't agree more Lagwin. I always have the bad luck of unloading with my LMG and people deciding they wanna jump infront of me right after. >.>
    I do that all the time! (Not really).

It's funnier when you're sniping and they run infront of me and get one shotted.