Poll: Your faction

Page 4 of 73 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I'm loving what I saw so far. Can't wait for TB to upload more stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks nice, but once again its an fps, not my cup of tea!

10+ Year Old Account

Short video from Totalbiscuit showing a brief view of the loadout customization for the Liberator and a bit of flying, or attempts at flying atleast .
    Her hall is called Eljudnir,
    her dish is Hunger,
    her knife is Famine,
    her slave is Lazy,
    and Slothful is her woman servant.

Very Exciting videos today. One from TB and one for SOE itself.

Mind you it's still in Alpha, but it's shaping up to be amazing. Keep your eyes open at E3, some big stuff to come out then.

Totalbiscuit's videos on it

This game looks to be amazing, I just wish it wasn't free to play. I have yet to see a game do free to play well, but I'm hoping this one will pull it off.

Hnnnggh.
    Doesn't just look good, the sounds are pretty awesome too.

Damn, I don't mean to post so much today but holy crap! Some new pictures of Max Suits;

Terran Republic

New Conglomerate

Vanu Sovereignty

I really love the Vanu artstyle.

Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    I really love the Vanu artstyle.

Me too, I really like the Vanu faction. I just like that they are based on Alien technology.

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianCC100 View Post
    Me too, I really like the Vanu faction. I just like that they are based on Alien technology.
    And they are the only ones with lasers I think.

Yup, not only do they have lasers, but their weapons for the most part don't have bullet drop; however they will lose damage quicker over distance than the other factions, but no bullet drop is quite nice, they are also the most agile and maneuverable IE; their Main battle tank can hover over water, so in some cases it can bypass bridges. I still happen to be quite fond on the Terran Military design style and their philosophy on large groups working together.

10+ Year Old Account
    Before I came in here I was thinking "meh, I'll check this post out."
    I leave here thinking
    Quote Originally Posted by JustintimeSS View Post
    /shutupandtakemymoney
    Quote Originally Posted by Imadraenei View Post
    You can find that unbiased view somewhere between Atlantis and that unicorn farm down the street, just off Interstate √(-1).

10+ Year Old Account
    I did the whole magazine code for Beta a while back and now keeping my fingers crossed for an invite.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

I'm going wherever TB goes which I believe is the Terran Republic. So depending on how binding your choice is, I think I'll be trying out all 3. Which are yal thinking?
    I thought Dragon Age 2 was innovative and groundbreaking!
    lol >.>

I was extremely stoked for the original Planetside when I first heard of it, sadly the combination of having a dial-up connection and being on my sub-par parents computer I didn't even get to try it out. Needless to say an improved Planetside 2 has got me super excited to have an alternative to WoW when I need it..can't wait for this.

Quote Originally Posted by looopy View Post
    I'm going wherever TB goes which I believe is the Terran Republic. So depending on how binding your choice is, I think I'll be trying out all 3. Which are yal thinking?
    Aye, TB was a Terran Republic soldier in the first game and all odds point to him playing the Terran Republic again as his main faction; as of now I think you can only have 1 faction per server. In the old PS you could have all 3 faction characters but there was a 12 hour cool-down to switch factions. I am a bit biased though, being a Terran soldier in the original planetside for years I am going to exclusively stick to them; plus our max suit looks so damn menacing.

Case in point;

Last edited by Drdigit; 2012-05-26 at 01:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drdigit View Post
    Aye, TB was a Terran Republic soldier in the first game and all odds point to him playing the Terran Republic again as his main faction; as of now I think you can only have 1 faction per server. In the old PS you could have all 3 faction characters but there was a 12 hour cool-down to switch factions. I am a bit biased though, being a Terran soldier in the original planetside for years I am going to exclusively stick to them; plus our max suit looks so damn menacing.

Case in point;

That makes me extremely happy that there are large restrictions on that. Will help build better community for sure
    I thought Dragon Age 2 was innovative and groundbreaking!
    lol >.>

Hello Forum, I never played the first Planetside, honestly never heard of it, but a friend mentioned Planetside 2 to me and I've done some research and its caught my attention but sadly there is not much info available at the moment. I have a question though that I would love someone to answer, it looks like there are shields (similar to halo ) which is not a problem but I was wondering if the 1st Planetside was one of those games were players can take ridiculous amounts of damage, like a rocket or a headshot from a sniper or a full clip from a AR to the head? There are so many positive features that this would not disuade me from playing and I understand that this is a sci-fi game but some things should be kept in the realm of reality, thats all. Much appreciate any and all answers that aren't flaming, thanks