HZ6KK4ECRDJ4D3KHFTDF
    NNG6XZNXRRDMF2GMA9FH
    H2GG7DZFR263NXFCHCZC
    F42PEF6X7XCXF4XZZFMZ
    T2ZPHGJ6ETXMHN4JZ44H

beta keys
    I used this one, thank you!!!
    F42PEF6X7XCXF4XZZFMZ
    GemStoneIII (Mud) (ongoing) > SubSpace/Continuum > EQ1-Kunark-PoP > aRO > FFXI > WoW > Rift > WoW > FFXIV > SWToR > Tera > GW2 > PoE.HC > Wushu v
    FFXIVARR Profile
    D3 Profile

Where are people getting these codes? Do you get 5 codes once you are in beta?

Also.. Anyone on the Vanu faction (US east server) want to team up and play? I like to play the Heavy class. Although I suck, I think it would be more fun with friends to play with.

Was wondering the same thing. I haven't seen anything about any key receiving

Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Was wondering the same thing. I haven't seen anything about any key receiving
    Check your email. They sent you an advertisement for the new patch and at the bottom are a ton of buddy codes. If you didn't get it then maybe they lost your email like Valve lost mine.
    Win and live. Lose and die.
    Rule of life. No change rule.
    Running worse than losing.
    Random casual stuff now

Oooh, thanks!

TPG2Z67ZTE7TKKPA9FNZ
    H7RAXG929PET729HCC2N
    NRF74EDM3FZMG26FE43R
    FCHR942MN76TNEGMXTRR

Lo and behold!

Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.

They only sent me 1 key. =/

6PP3-RFAA-NT6A-7KAZ-N2ZN

TDHF-P4GA-P49Z-C3HH-ZPZR

Just one, better be fast i guess.

i5-3570k @ 4.4GHz|8GB DDR3 1600MHz|EVGA GTX 670 FTW x2 SLI|Samsung 830 128GB SSD

Need some smart guys for certfarm/exploiting! Anyone interested PM me and i'll get back to you!

2 days until launch and this thread is on second page and seems to be no hype what so ever, bad sign or bad sign?=)
    Your lord is under attack! Your lord is under attack!

Too many problems when the beta went down. Cert grind feels too long, capture system is brand new, servers are still pretty laggy for many, many things tested very little if at all, still waiting for a balance between air and anti air...

Very excited for this game but expect it to still be a beta when it releases. It's f2p so no reason to get mega head over heels/etc.
    Win and live. Lose and die.
    Rule of life. No change rule.
    Running worse than losing.
    Random casual stuff now

Will definitely be playing this on the 20th, never have I felt this immersed in a war.

How many people are the maximum in a battle, 128?
    To declare that a personal, inner experience gives certainty about the workings of the universe is to assign far too much value to one’s subjective sense of conviction.
    I’m not that arrogant.

The brain, marvelous instrument though it is, isn’t infallible. It can misfire, seize or hallucinate, and it can do so in a way that’s utterly indistinguishable from reality to the person experiencing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Too many problems when the beta went down. Cert grind feels too long, capture system is brand new, servers are still pretty laggy for many, many things tested very little if at all, still waiting for a balance between air and anti air...

Very excited for this game but expect it to still be a beta when it releases. It's f2p so no reason to get mega head over heels/etc.
    I had a problem where the sound would start to break up on me. The only fix would to keep changing sound channels. I had to do this every 10 minutes. Annoying as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianCC100 View Post
    I had a problem where the sound would start to break up on me. The only fix would to keep changing sound channels. I had to do this every 10 minutes. Annoying as hell.
    Oh yes, this was annoying as hell. They better have it fixed for the 20th...
    To declare that a personal, inner experience gives certainty about the workings of the universe is to assign far too much value to one’s subjective sense of conviction.
    I’m not that arrogant.

The brain, marvelous instrument though it is, isn’t infallible. It can misfire, seize or hallucinate, and it can do so in a way that’s utterly indistinguishable from reality to the person experiencing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    Will definitely be playing this on the 20th, never have I felt this immersed in a war.

2000 per continent.

Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post

Think its just over 2000 though achieving that would mean a perfect balance. It only allows a certain imbalance to happen before limiting that faction to play.
    I am really looking forwards to the launch and hope the game is going to be great. We can only wait and see i guess how well the launch goes.

Lasts night livestream on twitch did gave me some hope that the game is going to have a reasonable launch and a lot of bug fixing in the weeks ahead.

Quick question about performance:

On my computer everything looks washed out and fades to white (unless its nighttime) at rendering distance. Overall it looks horrible on my computer even though I'm able to play just about anything else out there just fine. I play games with a much further rendering distance and it doesn't have this white-washed effect. Tried adjusting the graphical settings but nothing seems to solve it. It makes the game look old/dated (and, of course, its not). I've seen videos where the graphics look very crisp.

Is anyone else running into this issue or know how to solve it?
    Atheist, anti-theist, pro-gun, pro-Constitution, anti-racism, pro-gay rights, anti-war, anti-corporatism.

Planetside 2 factions.

So which faction will you choose for Planetside 2 ? Personally, I will go for the Terran Republic.

PS: Yes, I'm aware there is a megathread but I do think this thread cannot be comprised in that.
    ...and then...fucking ponies everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by HBpapa View Post
    Quick question about performance:

On my computer everything looks washed out and fades to white (unless its nighttime) at rendering distance. Overall it looks horrible on my computer even though I'm able to play just about anything else out there just fine. I play games with a much further rendering distance and it doesn't have this white-washed effect. Tried adjusting the graphical settings but nothing seems to solve it. It makes the game look old/dated (and, of course, its not). I've seen videos where the graphics look very crisp.

Is anyone else running into this issue or know how to solve it?
    I also had this issue.

One solution that I'm going to try is to tweak the settings with SweetFX, and hopefully get a more crisp looking experience.
    I’m not that arrogant.

I had the same thing during Beta, all graphics on max yet everything appears incredibly "foggy" and very hard to see any actual detail. Wasn't able to figure it out, maybe I will with more time come the 20th.

What do the controls feel like in this game? Is it more COD'ish or more twitchy like TF2?