Poll: Your faction

Page 65 of 73 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I've managed to do something similar with regular camo as Vanu, although I only scored 5-6 knife kills before someone woke up.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Playing on Waterson and I swear to god we had The Crown surrounded but couldn't cap it, that damn terrain I swear.
    The Crown isn't too bad to take, aside from the fact most people are idiots and think parking their Vanguards/Prowlers/Mags on the hill directly south and bombarding the base actually accomplishes anything. On Connery, I swear there's always 8-10 tanks on that hill doing absolutely nothing useful.

A couple full Galaxies dropping on the base with some MAXes is usually enough to take it while the defenders are all down the hill.

Quote Originally Posted by Erenax View Post
    The Crown isn't too bad to take, aside from the fact most people are idiots and think parking their Vanguards/Prowlers/Mags on the hill directly south and bombarding the base actually accomplishes anything. On Connery, I swear there's always 8-10 tanks on that hill doing absolutely nothing useful.

A couple full Galaxies dropping on the base with some MAXes is usually enough to take it while the defenders are all down the hill.
    Well there only really 2 areas where you can get up there normally and on Ceres there always seems to be a 3 way there, the hill running south down from there or the bigger hill north which is way to open and long to be properly effective.

There is usually a lot of people there to defend it with a lot of defensible positions for the defender, usually a lot of air defense as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lagwin View Post
    Well there only really 2 areas where you can get up there normally and on Ceres there always seems to be a 3 way there, the hill running south down from there or the bigger hill north which is way to open and long to be properly effective.

[IMG]*snip*[/IMG]

There is usually a lot of people there to defend it with a lot of defensible positions for the defender, usually a lot of air defense as well.
    Yeah What I've noticed when I play on my server is whenever one faction makes a push to take The Crown the other faction always joins in as soon as it can making it a much harder job.

Deleted
    Well Im a bit bored there are always big fights stuck at crown =( Move to esamir people, we had so much fun there at launch!

Deleted
    What is so special about the crown area? just droped into it and there's a lot of people there to say the least, do your team gain some kind of benefit from holding it?

Quote Originally Posted by evokanu View Post
    What is so special about the crown area? just droped into it and there's a lot of people there to say the least, do your team gain some kind of benefit from holding it?
    Not particularly, it's just where all sides meet and it's easily defensible so there lot's of killing to go around, was there for the last hour and a half trying to take it from the TR at first there was just lot's of infantry...just enough to push us back out then all hell breaks loose as they start churning out tanks and air...then the NC had a wee go at it aswell...as i left the VS were on their way to loosing the Ti Alloys base

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    Well Im a bit bored there are always big fights stuck at crown =( Move to esamir people, we had so much fun there at launch!
    Yeah it seems like more and more that most of the action is in Indar when I play. Wish there'd be more action on Esamir and Amerish.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lagwin View Post
    Not particularly, it's just where all sides meet and it's easily defensible so there lot's of killing to go around, was there for the last hour and a half trying to take it from the TR at first there was just lot's of infantry...just enough to push us back out then all hell breaks loose as they start churning out tanks and air...then the NC had a wee go at it aswell...as i left the VS were on their way to loosing the Ti Alloys base
    I remember trying to take that spot for like an hour from the TR. Then NC came rolling in and then it became a 3 way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else find the battles getting kinda lame? Seems like on my server at least Amerish/Esamir always have one faction with 80% of the population on that continent then indar remains kinda stable with everyone within 5% of eachother... Kinda ruins the fun when you can only sit on one spot because you'll either be retardedly outnumbered or overpowering and either of those will not be fun IMO.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Treeskee View Post
    Anyone else find the battles getting kinda lame? Seems like on my server at least Amerish/Esamir always have one faction with 80% of the population on that continent then indar remains kinda stable with everyone within 5% of eachother... Kinda ruins the fun when you can only sit on one spot because you'll either be retardedly outnumbered or overpowering and either of those will not be fun IMO.
    Yeah when it gets to those gigantic ass zergs.
    I just left the gigantic ass zerg just now.

It's not safe with the horde of tanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    I generally drive a Prowler up the windy path (to the north on the picture) when attacking, it twists up to the back entrance of the vehicle bay so you can normally get a few dozen people stood in the bay with HE rounds before you explode.
    Her hall is called Eljudnir,
    her dish is Hunger,
    her knife is Famine,
    her slave is Lazy,
    and Slothful is her woman servant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone know how to fix rather annoying and game breaking graphical bug? White flashes, with pretty much everything turning transparent. Happens at random, but usually at least once every day. Restarting the game does fix this, but it's no fun to get back into the fight after that.

After a little searching, it appears I'm definately not the only one experiencing exactly the same thing.
    Last edited by Santti; 2012-12-31 at 02:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    Anyone know how to fix rather annoying and game breaking graphical bug? White flashes, with pretty much everything turning transparent. Happens at random, but usually at least once every day. Restarting the game does fix this, but it's no fun to get back into the fight after that.

After a little searching, it appears I'm definately not the only one experiencing exactly the same thing.
    Yeah, I get that at least once a day too. Not only do I get all the things you describe, but I get major frame rate drop at the same time, and the whole world appears to be slanted too which makes it very disorientating. No idea how to fix apart from re-logging though.

I've also fallen completely through the world 3 times in the last week! :s Great game, but the bugs are really annoying.

10+ Year Old Account
    V10 makes the world go round for me.
    Hey everyone

Playing on Waterson and I swear to god we had The Crown surrounded but couldn't cap it, that damn terrain I swear.
    I'm on Waterson too!

10+ Year Old Account
    I had a miserable night on Waterson, TR was shutting us down on Indar and it was just horrible. BRIT was on so what was there we could do. Lets just say I died more than normal.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    I really want to play this game... but it just keeps crashing on me

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I had a miserable night on Waterson, TR was shutting us down on Indar and it was just horrible. BRIT was on so what was there we could do. Lets just say I died more than normal.
    Funny thing about that, I'm TR on that server and I lost track of how many times BRIT forces fucked up one way or another. They've got numbers going for them, otherwise they can't do much else. Either you got their main squad or there were other outfits hanging around.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyonai View Post
    Funny thing about that, I'm TR on that server and I lost track of how many times BRIT forces fucked up one way or another. They've got numbers going for them, otherwise they can't do much else. Either you got their main squad or there were other outfits hanging around.
    I was just happy us Vanu were beating everyone's ass last night you TR scum.
    Hey everyone