Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Accession VS Madness of Deathwing (25 PTR) - kill video with mount at very end

Here is a kill video of 25 Madness of Deathwing by (mostly) Accession - US Stormreaver.

Sorry for the random "lag" spikes in the video. That is what I have to deal with on the PTR. I have not discovered the cause of it.

Also, sorry for no music, just wanted to get this loaded. You can hear us talking about what we are doing though!!!!

Watch after the loot stuff to see a quick clip of what the mount looks like (its ugly).

The video may be processing still, please be patient. It will be in 1080p eventually.

and just for fun, this is what happens when you killing spree right now:

Thanks Brie for the sig.
    Accession Kill Videos - 7/7HM 25

A bit blurry, but thanks for uploading.
    Nice to see the ending of that fight

It is still processing. Once the processing finishes, it will be clear and 1080p. I thought it was done already when I submit, but turns out it wasnt.

Thanks Brie for the sig.

Deleted
    lol and this should be expansions last fight? killing tentacles and adds this is shit, i hope its undertuned as hell, and even if it is undertuned, it looks to be the most boring fight ever, jump platform and kill adds,

It felt a little undertuned, even for 25 man normal. It took us 2 real attempts and we were missing some people because of a mispull. I really hope that they bump the difficulty of normal up a little bit. I can imagine that it will be similar to Rag where normal is pretty joketown compared with heroic. I can only hope at least. You have to understand that this is also a high ranked raiding guild in mostly BiS t12. I can imagine it will be slightly more challenging for those less geared. Regardless, I agree that it is probably undertuned. That said, I thought it was pretty fun.

Thanks Brie for the sig.

I gotta be honest, so far, that fight looks terrible. After how much I enjoyed Ragnaros, that kill video is just a let down. You'll barely be looking at Deathwing from the looks of it, it's just camera faced at the platform. It's just...lackluster so far. I really hope that's just like one phase of it dragged out for test purposes. :/
    There are so many frivolous things in this world.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice job guys, it's good to see someone repping stormreaver!

Quote Originally Posted by Romaxton View Post
    Nice job guys, it's good to see someone repping stormreaver!
    ;-) woot woot.

Thanks Brie for the sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah took us 2 pulls to kill it and we had like 17 people in the raid lol.....very undertuned and very underwhelming as a core concept of the fight at the moment.

Classic Herod: Sinnermighty - Blood Legion (Unretired)

Deleted
    "should we use bloodlust?"
    "no, save it for phase 2"
    "phase 2... oh gawd,"

I love that guy <3

Apparently the fight is missing some mechanics atm (phase 2 aoe pulse damage with increasing stack, etc.)

Thanks Brie for the sig.

People defeating Madness of Deathwing in normal mode will be rewarded with Reins of the Blazing Drake.

From front page^

Nice job on the kill though, guess it still needs a fair bit of tuning though.

Quote Originally Posted by Brael View Post
    People defeating Madness of Deathwing in normal mode will be rewarded with Reins of the Blazing Drake.

From front page^

Nice job on the kill though, guess it still needs a fair bit of tuning though.
    Yea, I saw that later. Wish the mount wasn't so ugly. From what I have heard, the fight isn't finished

Thanks Brie for the sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnaa View Post
    Yea, I saw that later. Wish the mount wasn't so ugly. From what I have heard, the fight isn't finished
    I don't really like the look of either the normal mode or heroic mode mounts but I am glad at least that blizzard has decided to have a different mount for each difficulty rather than what they did with the pureblood firehawk. Seeing people who are barely 7/7 normal or "lol and pugged nerfed firelands and got this mount" while working hard on hardmode raggy is quite depressing.

Your guildname seems a little elusive to me on the pronunciation side of things and its inducing my madness. Grats on culling Deathwing's though.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

15+ Year Old Account
    Isnt this difficulty the LFR difficulty under "normal"? Thought a blue said all bosses being tested were at LFR difficulty... i'm probably wrong

Quote Originally Posted by d3v View Post
    Isnt this difficulty the LFR difficulty under "normal"? Thought a blue said all bosses being tested were at LFR difficulty... i'm probably wrong
    could you link where that came from?

Thanks Brie for the sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnaa View Post
    Sorry for the random "lag" spikes in the video. That is what I have to deal with on the PTR. I have not discovered the cause of it.
    Addons. If you have lags even outside of raids, turn off your addons one by one until you figure out which one is causing problems.

Duration of 1st video is 13:37
    GJ GJ xD
    Awesome avatar by Resentful

It's usually combat tracking meters like Skada and Recount that causes lagg on ptr because of all the unfinished spells and abilities.

Nice kill even though it's on normal and ptr, here's hoping for a massive difficulty increase for when it goes live and a few more "o'gawd" things to take care of on heroic. From what the video shows this fight is very lackluster for the top 200guilds in the world, i seriouslly hope that we won't see paragon and Method duke it out for world firsts and it's all over in hours... I enjoyed the forum smacktalks between the guilds in the past..
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!