Deleted

Night Elf or Worgen

So I recently (Cata xD) started playing my Warrior again, you know, a fresh start. I'm loving it! It's Absolutely amazing Now I was wondering I have a 25 NE Female Warrior, and a 21 Worgen Male Warrior. And I really can't decide which one to continue on=/
    What are your thought? Would you choose one because of the looks? Maybe racials? Or the Epic Mount perhaps?

Give me some insight, or if you don't want to, bash on me for asking stupid questions

Regards

(Yet to be decided xD)

10+ Year Old Account
    Worgen. Cause personally I'm tired of Night Elves lol.
    Watch, as your world is torn apart and your home is shattered beneath your feet
    Leave well enough alone.. Your curiosity will be the death of you.

Imho go worgen they are so awesome. I race changed my human warrior to worgen and love it! plus the (darkflight)40% speed increase is pretty decent for warrior, +1 crit is nice as well and aberration is nice also currently have 61 nature/shadow resist at 81.

I decided to go with Warrior for my Worgen and I got a nice chuckle when I saw that their Warrior skills prompt a forward flipping strike animation with 2 handed weapons.

Worgen, definitely because its something new. Also the sprint is pretty sweet!

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    If you're planning on tanking I believe the NE racial is better but for DPS go worgen for the +1% crit.

Just my $0.02

Quote Originally Posted by Mormegil View Post
    If you're planning on tanking I believe the NE racial is better but for DPS go worgen for the +1% crit.

Just my $0.02
    ^ Exactly, though racials really don't effect your game play entirely, they do make a significant difference depending on your desired role.

Tank - NE Quickness = 2% reduced hit chance
    Dps - Worgen Viciousness = 1% crit chance

Worgen animation with 2h is really sucks. Probably because it's too long and when you strafe when strike it doesn't react and weapon land on the ground instead of on the enemy. It looks bad =(

Female NE and worgen (of both genders) both make great warriors. Which one you should play really depends on what "feel" you want for your character.

Do you want to be a giant (even bigger than a draenei!), ferocious wolf-beast that tears things apart, or a lithe, nimble amazon-type warrior?
    Last edited by Lemuelle; 2010-12-08 at 11:00 PM.

Worgens are just awesome. I've started leveling a worgen warrior.

Human. Expertise is good.

I have a human warrior and i know expertise is a heavier stat for a warrior than Crit chance. And if you have TG you'll get 6 expertise points, which is not bad at all. The problem is you need to stick to swords and maces in order to benefit from it.

Now Viciousness gives you 1% crit chance increase, now my question is: is it 1% of my crit rating (2233) or is it 1 point increased from my crit chance (20.04%)?
    In other words, if i switchto worgen will i get 2255 crit rating (upgraded from 2233) or 21.04% crit chance (upgraded from 20.04%)? coz it's two different things!

* Infracted. Don't necro threads, please. ~Mest
    Last edited by mmoc0a04ed3db8; 2011-11-10 at 10:01 AM.

I changed my dwarf into worgen, and my warrior definitly looks cooler, but there's onething I don't like about worgen...the running animation, it just looks very weird how the do there footsteps, a little bit unnatural not that fluent.
    DW animations are cool and Heroic Leap + backroll midair rocks.

Deleted
    macheta, don't necro threads. There has been plenty of threads about this since last year.

But to answer your question: You get 1% flat crit, so it increases from 20.04% to 21.04%. Also no, you don't get 6 expertise points from racials; you get 3 for the hand your wear your racial weapon in.