Old Aegis SE vs New Aegis SE

Been somewhat bothering me that so many people think this new Spell Effect is the same as the old one and hasn't changed at all. Old one was so much more sexy

OLD

NEW

Deleted
    It might not be as flashy as it used to be, but tbh I'm glad they changed it to look almost as awesome as it used to be. I really dislike PW:S and DI having the same (lame) spell effect..

Quote Originally Posted by Klydan View Post
    It might not be as flashy as it used to be, but tbh I'm glad they changed it to look almost as awesome as it used to be. I really dislike PW:S and DI having the same (lame) spell effect..
    Yeah anything to be able to see the difference between the 2 again is great. Hate not knowing if it's a PW:S shield on a raid member or Aegis bubble. SO happy they brought back a different bubble, even if it must be less flashy

Deleted
    The old DA looked a bit flat and very 2d like, the new looks like a real bubble.
    But when it procs u see that white extra effect as u can see in the 2nd 3rd and 4th pic of the new effect.

Deleted
    Old one
    New one

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by QwertySham View Post
    Yeah anything to be able to see the difference between the 2 again is great. Hate not knowing if it's a PW:S shield on a raid member or Aegis bubble. SO happy they brought back a different bubble, even if it must be less flashy
    Set your party layout to show PW: S? You really shouldn't have to look at the group to figure out what was what.

Deleted
    We spend most of our time in raids looking at heal frames so imo the animation for DA doesn't really matter.

Quote Originally Posted by CoolNitro View Post
    We spend most of our time in raids looking at heal frames so imo the animation for DA doesn't really matter.
    Sad but true, spend all our time looking at grid, looking at our feet, and maybe the occasional glance over to Recount.

---------- Post added 2011-11-01 at 01:13 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Malania View Post
    Set your party layout to show PW: S? You really shouldn't have to look at the group to figure out what was what.
    I could but my priest is the healing class I play the least of. Pally > Druid > Shaman > Priest. I've only really gotten my Pally and Druid ui's completely set up for a raid environment. So just taking a quick glance up at the raid was my source of seeing who had Aegis bubbles on.