10+ Year Old Account

Question DirectTV blizzcon peeps get that email yet?

Anyone ever get their email from DirectTV? I'm curious if I should be freaking out or not. It's my first time dealing with DirectTV.

I've been watching my spam folder too. I called the day of blizzcon and they said the email with the code would be delivered within 3 hours of the event ending.

Quote Originally Posted by pvtpyro View Post
    Anyone ever get their email from DirectTV? I'm curious if I should be freaking out or not. It's my first time dealing with DirectTV.

I've been watching my spam folder too. I called the day of blizzcon and they said the email with the code would be delivered within 3 hours of the event ending.
    I already did what I had to do and got my pet.

Did you reply to them with your info, such as account info, how you ordered, etc.? Give them EVERYTHING they ask for so they can get that to you. It might take them a bit of time, but as long as you are prompt and give them what they need, you should be fine.
    I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space, with the tuning fork, does a raw blink on Hari-Kari rock! I need scissors! 61!

10+ Year Old Account
    I assume we're speaking of Murkablo as the pet? Just to confirm that I am not missing some lively furry little cutie.

10+ Year Old Account
    @darkpower Yeah they have all my info. Since you have yours I guess I'll go ahead a bug them about it.

@Softique correct. Although another furry little cutie would be awesome <3

eh? i got my murkablo a day before blizzcon in game mail, no email was sent to me with a code at all.
    Wierd for you, you still have not recieced it :S

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah my husband did the live stream and got it a day before as well, straight to his game mail. Totally uncool lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pvtpyro View Post
    Yeah my husband did the live stream and got it a day before as well, straight to his game mail. Totally uncool lol
    Uh oh. :x You might want to call Blizzard up as well and see if it's an issue on their end instead. I think it probably is given that everybody got their pets early this year. Good luck!
    That fabric softener teddy bear...oooh I'm 'a hunt that little bitch down.

I have emailed them twice still waiting for 2nd response. 1st answer was check my spam folder... which I have. I will keep you updated and let me know If you get it
    "Warriors make you sap, Paladins let you sap."

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread is 2years old man. Don't necro?
    PM me weird stuff :3

Opps I'm srry didnt look at the date my bad... Thats what I get when I google mmo champ Blizzcon ticket no in email
    "Warriors make you sap, Paladins let you sap."

Deleted
    Closing this due to the necro.