Wireless Router help.

So i just got a new router because the old one made me mad. this one has got a wireless internet connection in addition to being a router, now i have done this before, i just cant frikin remmember. The model is called Inteno 5668 and here is a pic: http://www.google.no/imgres?q=inteno...1t:429,r:1,s:0

I bet you already know why i want this, its because the two Wi-Fi's create noise for eachother

Tnx in advance

I'm not entirely sure what you're saying here. All wireless routers have an Internet connection when they're connected to the Internet. What are you trying to do? Also, why would you want two wi-fi routers broadcasting at the same time, unless you're using one as a bridge or repeater?

I want to shut down the wireless internet on the main router, and then keep my Jensen AirLink up so that they wont cross over each other
    Guess i formulated it wrong.

Ye, i forgot to type the part about the question, sorry -.-
    Last edited by critterkiller; 2011-11-01 at 03:42 PM.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by critterkiller View Post
    So i just got a new router because the old one made me mad. this one has got a wireless internet connection in addition to being a router, now i have done this before, i just cant frikin remmember. The model is called Inteno 5668 and here is a pic: http://www.google.no/imgres?q=inteno...1t:429,r:1,s:0

I bet you already know why i want this, its because the two Wi-Fi's create noise for eachother

Tnx in advance
    So what are you asking us? I don't see a question in your post at all.

---------- Post added 2011-11-01 at 03:42 PM ----------

So your original router has wireless or doesn't have wireless?

I want to shut down the wireless internet on the main router, and then keep my Jensen AirLink up so that they wont cross over each other

While connected to the Inteno router type 10.0.0.1 in your explorer then type in..

User - admin
    Password - VebBfB1963

Click on wireless then uncheck "Enable Wireless".

Edit:there is a simple password/username to that gives you partial access, but I don't rememeber what it is.
    Last edited by Exeris; 2011-11-01 at 03:49 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Luckily I have no interest in Catgirl Simulator 2014 or whatever it is.
    Said while playing WoW with cow, wolf, panda and fox girls.

You'll need to access the router's web page.
    It's generally 192.168.0.1, 192.168.1.1, 192.168.10.1... or something like that lol.
    Don't know what it is for your particular router.
    If you can't find it then do this:
    Start Menu -> Run, type cmd into the box and hit enter... when a black window comes up type ipconfig and hit enter... then look for "Default Gateway".. that's the number you type into your browser.
    Once you're in your browser's web page look for the settings to disable wireless.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... now I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.

derp, now i remmember, just need the activation code from the internet surpplier

---------- Post added 2011-11-01 at 06:22 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by taekvideo View Post
    You'll need to access the router's web page.
    It's generally 192.168.0.1, 192.168.1.1, 192.168.10.1... or something like that lol.
    Don't know what it is for your particular router.
    If you can't find it then do this:
    Start Menu -> Run, type cmd into the box and hit enter... when a black window comes up type ipconfig and hit enter... then look for "Default Gateway".. that's the number you type into your browser.
    Once you're in your browser's web page look for the settings to disable wireless.
    this helped me remmember, tnx