SW:TOR Central Hub?

With a lot of mmo's such as WoW, there's usually a capital-central hub for end game players to hang out in, i.e Ogrimmar, Stormwind, Dalaran etc
    Is there any news or confirmation of such a place for sw:tor players?

The 2 major cities will be social hubs for the respective faction.

there are also space stations which is basically the LFG place for raids / dungeons along with pods leading the group there,
    and the cantinas are very well done, almost like night clubs where most people would
    hang out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mos Eisley cantina!! I wanna go to Mos Eisley!!
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Himora View Post
    there are also space stations which is basically the LFG place for raids / dungeons along with pods leading the group there,
    and the cantinas are very well done, almost like night clubs where most people would
    hang out.
    So basically instead of World of Queuecraft you get Star Queue?

Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    So basically instead of World of Queuecraft you get Star Queue?
    no queues for anything

edit: except warfronts.

10+ Year Old Account
    I saw a few videos of a cantina, and it looked pretty awesome. I'll bet everyone will hang out there... there's also a city that was described as the "las vegas" of SWTOR. If so then I can see people lurking there aswell.

Deleted
    Coruscant spaceport/senate district for Republic I would wager. Empire I would guess Dromund Kaas but I never played that side.

Coruscant/Republic Spacedock for Republic players
    Dromund Kaas/Vaiken Spacedock for Sith players

I think I remember reading an official statement that the Hutt palace on Nar Shaddaa will be a neutral sanctuary, as in PvP wont be allowed within the palace.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shonough View Post
    I think I remember reading an official statement that the Hutt palace on Nar Shaddaa will be a neutral sanctuary, as in PvP wont be allowed within the palace.
    That sounds extremely cool, but the lack of PvP makes me sad, if anything I'd love to be killing filithy Sith while avoiding the guards.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Mos Eisley cantina!! I wanna go to Mos Eisley!!
    Yes, so much.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    That sounds extremely cool, but the lack of PvP makes me sad, if anything I'd love to be killing filithy Sith while avoiding the guards.
    I think it's just within the confines of the palace, anywhere else on Nar Shaddaa is fair game I believe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alot of people will probably just chillax within their own starship, I will if people are being stupid in the main cities

It's likely to be the Imperial/Republic fleets. That's where almost all the dungeons are located.

It's unlikely to be the capital cities, because getting from a city to the starport to your ship to the starmap to the dock and finally to a dungeon takes quite a while