Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixuzcc View Post
    Sure, the first two, but Liverpool fans shouldn't be held to the same candle.
    Modern era no, but go back through history and you come to Heysel.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

in terms of teams I hate (Im a bears fan if that matters)

Patriots
    Steelers
    Chargers

I dont see why anyone would hate the Seahawks they dont really do anything. People dont hate the team that sucks usually.

In terms of players I hate

Tom Brady
    Ben Roethlisberger
    Philip Rivers
    (noticing a trend with the teams i hate?)
    Mark Sanchez
    Michael Vick
    Tim Tebow
    Cam Newton
    Reggie Bush
    Chris Johnson (for screwing my fantasy team this year)

Most non QBs arent worth hating. Although I absoultely despised Tedi Bruschi when he was still in the league. Oddly enough I dont mind him as an analyst these days.

EDIT: Actually I still feel bad for the Seahawks. Because they got absolutely cheated out of a Super Bowl Championship that one year. I've never seen a more rigged game than that one. Its like the NFL wanted to do whatever it could to make sure Seattle lost.
    Last edited by Jibjabb; 2011-11-05 at 09:50 AM.

You hate Mark Sanchez but didn't mention Brandon Marshall?

Surprising. I'd have figured that egotistical fuck would be at the top of everyone's list.

I don't know how you can claim the Seahawks are the second most hated team in the league when most football fans probably have no clue Seattle has a football team. I could support this thread if it said "Seahawks 2nd most forgotten team in the league."
    I am the co-host of a WoW related podcast at www.warcraftlounge.com. Check it out for tips on making gold, commentary on general WoW news, and entertaining recaps of the stupid shit that has happened to us in game. You can download us at iTunes, where we have a 5 star rating from our listeners.

I hate green bay, always have, always will.

Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would think in history most people are going to hate the teams that win or beloved the most I.e. Cowboys,Steelers,49ers,Packers

I like the seahawks I mean there not my favorite but people that are saying there ass I guess peeps forgot they went to the superbowl not to long ago. Pats and colts sucked before Manning and Brady.
    Last edited by Skarsguard; 2011-11-05 at 04:56 PM.

lol perfect example of why oakland fans are trash.. eddie royal scores and gets a soda cup thrown at him.. classy

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    The top 5 NFL teams I can't stand are

1. Eagles
    2. Redskins
    3. Steelers
    4. Packers
    5. Giants

Bet you can't guess my team...

Hint: # 6 is 49ers

Quote Originally Posted by Amsden View Post
    The top 5 NFL teams I can't stand are

1. Eagles
    2. Redskins
    3. Steelers
    4. Packers
    5. Giants

Bet you can't guess my team...

Hint: # 6 is 49ers
    Uhh, dude, it's pretty obvious that you're a Cowboys fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Mnemon View Post
    49er fans aren't douchebags, just some get a little arrogant because we had the greatest football dynasty ever. A lot of bandwagon fans went away during the last decade or so though.

Raiders don't have the biggest fan base. NWA started wearing their gear because they liked the colors. Most of their modern fans spawned from being NWA fans, not Raider fans. Silver and black look nice when you're shooting someone in an alley I guess.
    I will admit that the Raiders are probably not the most hated team in the NFL since we started failing (like Sunday against the Donkies...) BUT we do have the biggest NFL fanbase, without question. My job requires quite a bit of world travel & I see more Raiders fan across not only this country but others as well. You may be right, it may have something to do with the nice looking gear but either way I see people in Europe, parts of Asia etc. sporting Raiders' gear more than any other team combined - also I know several groups of people in Ireland, Germany, Australia etc who are huge Raiders' fans. I Highly doubt all of those people were influenced by N.W.A ...

Also, yes most 49er fans are huge douche bags...

Only team I hate is the Steelers. Rapistburger and the rest of the thugs can gtfo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seahawks have not been good enough to hate. Their fans are not hated and neither is the team. Only thing that may be hated is playing there.

I will always love them in a way because they were my first NFL game, and they had Shaun Alexander.

Only team that I really hate on is the Pats.
    I like sandwiches

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread has a very in-accurate title....... where did you come up with that?

I am a Jets fan, so I hate the Patriots by default, that's our rival team. No good spy-gating piece of s**ts!

Steelers fan here.

I read a lot of haters commenting on "paying the reffs" and other varying, less tasteful comments on how we "cheat every game we win"

and other such nonsense.

The biggest football hate group on facebook is STEELERS SUCK I believe. They had thousands

I hate the Steelers, I hate Roethlisberger, I hate Head&shoulder Polamalu
    I hate the Jets, I hate Rex bigmouth Ryan, I hate Mark *jetset* Sanchez
    Now, I can't stand the Packers, I dont hate them but I'm tired and the big fuss around them, If Cutler don't choke, I would love a beating
    Oh yeah, Eagles, Michael *where's my dog* Vick

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbyjawz View Post
    What gets you at the Seahawks at the second most hated? Sure, playing at Qwest can be a royal pain in the ass, but that doesn't get them hated.

I am fairly certain that the teams that most people love to hate are: The Patriots, The Ravens (My favorite), The Steelers, and the Jets. THe first because they pretty much have no morals (cheating via filming practice). The Ravens due the the mouthiness of several players, and their physical playstyle. The Steelers, see: The Ravens with less mouthiness due to lack of Suggs. The Jets because of their cocky coach, players, and the fact that they think they are the best team in the NFL and publicize that. Sure, a team needs confidence, but the Jets... I love to hate them.
    Actually, it's Century-Link Field now. I blame the Seahawks horribleness on the name change of the stadium. That and their craptacular O line. They might has well put concrete dividers on the line instead of players, they're just as effective and don't cost as much.

Not to long ago the Seahawks were in the Super Bowl, You know that game the totally seemed like the Steelers paid off the refs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyxXqhzCTu8

if the seahawks made this list only gamblers were polled. they just arent relevant enough to have any strong feelings about, even in their own city

10+ Year Old Account
    Teams I hate:

Patriots: Just because I think Brady is sooooo overrated. It's amazing how no one ever talks about that offensive line. IMO, they are easily the best offensive line of the past decade. Just watch any of Brady's highlights ... he just stands there. Never in my life have I seen a QB that can just stand there the way he does. He doesn't move up, doesn't move back, doesn't move left or right ... he just stands in that pocket with no one near him. Most QB's are lucky if they can count to 3 before they have to get rid of the ball. With Brady, in most of his highlights, you can easily count to 3 ... 4 ... 5, sometimes longer. It's crazy.

Steelers: I absolutely hate the Steelers ... but I may be biased since I'm a Ravens fan. lol There's a million things I could list here, but unfortunately, the biggest thing I hate about them ... is how Ravens fans always seem to get pumped and talk extra sh*t whenever we play them. Especially, when the honest truth is, they've had our number for quite some time now. Until this year, we've never beaten Ben Roethlisberger. Not once since they drafted him. We've only beaten the Steelers twice since then and both times, Big Ben was injured and didn't play, yet it seems like this whole state seems to forget that come game time. This year, it seems like we've finally gotten this monkey off of our back. Watching Hines Ward get laid out by Ray Lewis and Jarrett Johnson was a nice icing on the cake too.

Eagles: Really don't like Michael Vick.

Seahawks: 1. Because I feel like I have to w/ the thread title and 2. because I absolutely hate Pete Carroll. Nothing against Seattle or their fans, but I hope they end up in the cellar of their division and stay there until they get rid of him. Then I hope they win a couple Superbowls once he's gone.

Colts: The name 'Irsay' is still a 4 letter word in the state of Maryland. I was almost 5 when he moved the team from Baltimore. I can actually remember the morning it happened. I was in the kitchen with my mother when my dad suddenly started screaming insanely at the tv. You literally couldn't find a single person in Baltimore to say a good thing about him ... and that was before he moved the team. He basically started looking into moving the team almost as soon as he bought them. He was a horrible drunk and had a rude/abusive attitude towards anyone he ran into; even the players all hated him. He frequently made business decisions while under the influence of alcohol, including the trade where he sent Elway to the Broncos. I'm not gonna lie ... he finally died my senior year of high school and there were quite a few people around Baltimore celebrating.

The sad thing is, I don't really hate them anymore. His son is probably one of the best owners in football and from what little I've seen/read about him, he seems like a very nice and personable guy. He's become the complete opposite of his father. Also, something that I think Baltimore fans never give him enough credit for ... One of the biggest things in sports is team history and for a franchise that's been around as long as the Colts have, you almost never hear him or the franchise mention the old Colts or players that played in Baltimore. He understood the attachment the city and state had to those players. When the NFL came back to Baltimore, many of the old Colts players showed support for the Ravens and Johnny Unitas frequently came to home games. When he passed away, they built a statue of him in front of the stadium and I believe his number 19 is still etched into the grass on the Ravens sideline (where he used to stand during games)
    Elbren (Paladin) - Priam (Warlock) - Pompeymagnus (Hunter) - Rahab (Shaman) - Ithillian (Druid) - Licinius (Mage) - Romulus (Warrior)

Quote Originally Posted by kungpowmace View Post
    I hate green bay, always have, always will.
    I hate the Packers because:

-The last little town to keep its professional sports team
    -72% of the town can fit in Lambeau Field
    -They have no owner (owned by the fans)
    -The Green Bay Packers are in fact owned by 112,158 stockholders, who are quite literally the most invested fans in football.
    -All money goes right back into the team
    -Till death loyalty to the team - Green and Gold nation
    -Super Bowl trophy names after their coach
    -Says "Titletown" on the city seal
    -Every street and public building is named after Packer greats
    -Lambeau Field is manned by volunteers during home games

In a world where teams are owned by billionaires they should really be called the Jerry Jones Cowboys or the Zygi Wilf Vikings. Not so with the Green Bay Packers. They truly are Green Bay's Packers.

Yeah, I hate the Packers.
    Last edited by Northy; 2011-11-11 at 03:33 PM.