Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Barbarian -> uldyssian // bul'kathos

Theokoles for my male Barbarian.

For my Wizard and demons hunter i'm not sure.

I am going to be totally and completely original and name my Barbarian Arlee... I am just not vary creative and Arlee is what I am used to being referred to as... so.. yea.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    I am going to be totally and completely original and name my Barbarian Arlee... I am just not vary creative and Arlee is what I am used to being referred to as... so.. yea.
    Where is that from anyway?

To be completely honest... I randomly came up with it as the name for one of my characters for a D&D campaign (who turned out to be one of my all time favorites). When I came up with it I thought I had made it up, I certainly hadn't remembered reading it or see'ing it anywhere, was sort of sad to find other people using it for various reasons. It has stuck with me through the years though

Wizard here, name? I don't know.

I'll propably work out a name like I usualy do, typing letters I like in some random order, pref with a "th"-ish sound in the name, like Zetharti, Cewther, Thersaron, whatever :P
    Well met!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iem View Post
    Man even if Blizzard gave players bars of gold, they would complain that they were too heavy.