Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    If you try to order the CE from Gamestop online it will tell you that it ships January 3rd. When I asked in store, however, I was told that they were told February 1st, but that 1st usually means not "this date" but "around this date".

Quote Originally Posted by Franklinn View Post
    If you try to order the CE from Gamestop online it will tell you that it ships January 3rd. When I asked in store, however, I was told that they were told February 1st, but that 1st usually means not "this date" but "around this date".
    Well thing is, i'm getting the CE from Amazon , not Gamestop, so eeh.... i'll probably have it by february 5-10 , something like that T_t

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynsc View Post
    This probably means January or February. If we're to listen to the leaked info (which is a bit old so it might not still be true), then it will launch on January 17. My guess would be 2,3 weeks after this rumoured date.

It was never true. It was a total fake. There was no such piece of information leaked.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    Only on a faked piece of 'leaked' info.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post13846006

I'd say late january but like everyone else has said, nothing is official.

Unless Skyrim is as awesome as I am hoping.

Deleted
    I guess 1-2 months more and we will see in our shops Diablo

Deleted
    I have heard from many diffrent people that it will come out in January as of next year. (2012)

Quote Originally Posted by peterpan007 View Post
    That's an interesting posts... and he has some valid points, but it is still speculation sadly

Quote Originally Posted by Franklinn View Post
    GameStop is never right. They said Cataclysm release date was October.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

It'll be ready when it's ready. I know I'd rather have a polished game than a rushed one.

I've a feeling it will come out before 20th january, to stop people re-subbing after 1st month to star wars the old republic

The date is still TBA, nothing more, nothing less. When people think it will be released on XX.XX.XX it is purely picked out of the air for now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alta87 View Post
    The date is still TBA, nothing more, nothing less. When people think it will be released on XX.XX.XX it is purely picked out of the air for now.
    Pretty much this.

Deleted
    Q1 2012

i hope they announce the date pretty soon ~15. Dez
    (announcement of the release date, not release date)

It's done.

They postponed release so they can use it against SWTOR.
    And so they could use it to get more people to sign up for wow - 12 month free thingy, etc.
    VOTE TRUMP! Make America Great Again!

Quote Originally Posted by Daarksoul View Post
    It's done.

They postponed release so they can use it against SWTOR.
    And so they could use it to get more people to sign up for wow - 12 month free thingy, etc.
    They see you trollin'

---------- Post added 2011-12-07 at 07:45 AM ----------

Somewhere between late January and late February would be my guess.
    They'll get it done when it's done. They're being nit picky and finishing bug reports.
    This has been delayed for so long to build hype and #1 hack'n slash game and what not.

10+ Year Old Account
    They still have to work on:

Auction House and its bugs
    Finalize item stats
    Runestone System

I bet it will be March 1st.

Feb 1st, shhhh, I know people on the inside.

Think we'll see the release date attached to the VGA cinematic on Dec. 10? There's also speculation that we'll see the release date on end of Dec., which is anniversary of Diablo 1 release.