Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wish blizzard had something like this when they ban ppl (so you can see the cheaters):
    http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.p...november-2011/
    They ban ppl every week.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adnre View Post
    ddos attacks to opponents happen in runescape all time too, google it
    It's not DDOS. It's some form of script/program/command thing that disconnects/client crashes whoever you're targeting.

A bunch of friends of mine just faced a German team in RBG at around 2600 MMR and every time they faced them, they all instantly got shafted. The stealth detail is an educated guess, their rogue was always left in game until he came out of it and then instantly got kicked out. It's extremely retarded but you know, there's dicks everywhere and in every game. Just wish Blizzard didn't let blatant hacks like this go on unpunished for as long as I'm guessing they will.

Quote Originally Posted by Mytheus View Post
    Allright, what is this Martin Fury thingy?
    It was an old dev item designed for testing that got left in the game code. Basicly it was a tabard that had a /use that did the max damage possible to every enemy target in a wide area around the user. A guy that got an account restore was sent this item by accident and him and is guild went through ulduar 1 shoting every boss and hardmode in a night. And by 1 shoting I mean literaly, His max damage statistic was the HP of 4 tower FL, the most HP of any target in the game at that time.

Who is John Galt?

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    THERE IS A LARGE PORTION OF THE COMMUNITY THAT KNOWS THIS:

http://www.arenajunkies.com/topic/21...ckers-qin-now/

Our guildies met a team like this in 5v5. Their 3v3 team did the same (there is multiple threads in AJ) You can see that the DK doing it (check AJ link)

he has 100% w-l in 3v3, he is in the accused RBG team (screenshots in AJ thread) and he also is the player that played in a 5v5 against some of our guildies and they got DC'd.
    Seems like it's German players that have gotten their hands on this hack.
    Last edited by Trixzy; 2011-11-08 at 08:33 AM.

it seems they released such program on ownedcore but it already got fixed for EU and it seems they are fixing it for US now too
    lets hope its the program those lordaeron guys are using ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    You're full of shit honey.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    it seems they released such program on ownedcore but it already got fixed for EU and it seems they are fixing it for US now too
    lets hope its the program those lordaeron guys are using ...
    It isn't, if you checked the description it requres you to have someone jump in as a passenger to your chopper or whatever and that is not possible within arena. They must be using something else.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trixzy View Post
    It isn't, if you checked the description it requres you to have someone jump in as a passenger to your chopper or whatever and that is not possible within arena. They must be using something else.
    but on ownedcore some people replied on there they have it working, and asked people to PM them for details on how to do it. but it apparently only works on US realms and not for much longer. blizzard should really ban these people as quick as they can.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    but on ownedcore some people replied on there they have it working, and asked people to PM them for details on how to do it. but it apparently only works on US realms and not for much longer. blizzard should really ban these people as quick as they can.
    I doubt these people had it working inside arena but yeah. Whatever, I hope they get permbanned. Especially the ones that already have e-fame doing it.

apparently 3 of their rbg team got permabanned
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    You're full of shit honey.

Deleted
    Now I just wonder how many more knew about that hack before but had enough of a brain to not use it every single match/bg to get "detected" and will keep their ratings...

Can they ban everyone in the group if technically only one individual is hacking?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jersovic View Post
    Can they ban everyone in the group if technically only one individual is hacking?
    Yes. Doesn't matter if it's just one guy hacking, they'll likely take into account whether the people playing with him are people he interacts with outside of the actual RBGs and/or if they're in his guild or just a bunch of randoms - either way, if someone has more than one RBG played with the guy using the hack it's likely they're at the very least accessories and will (or at least should) get banned.

apparently 3 of their rbg team got permabanned
    In the specific case of the one German/Swiss/Austrian team that my friends met this weekend, Blizzard banned the guy hacking and (that we know of for sure) 5 of his team mates; players who had also been abusing the same "hack" to boost arena teams to 2500+ rating within a couple hours. It's been hotfixed, too, so it should not longer be a problem, I was actually very surprised to hear they "fixed" this and actually banned the people involved this fast. Good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Paraclef View Post
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/fr/characte...F%C3%A6/simple

Basically, if you are his target then you're disconnected.
    I'm usually against naming and shaming but this guy honestly deserves it so I won't even edit this post. People like this should be ashamed of themselves.
    Last edited by mmoc9b719c3609; 2011-11-09 at 11:49 AM.

Please don't tell me one of these dumbasses actually comes from Switzerland..

10+ Year Old Account
    He does. And got perma banned. Very impressed with how fast Blizzard acted here.

From what I gathered, it wasn't a DDOS attack, but am loathe to reveal more info for fear of people copying it in some way.