Question about character display.

In TOR, are your character's weapons/accessories always displayed? Or do they sometimes 'disappear' like a hunter's bow in WoW?

10+ Year Old Account
    Always on display. Any pic you see with an IA, for example, has their rifle on their back, and you can see the lightsabers at a Jedi's hip.

My SWTOR guild: www.radguild.com
    USA West Coast PvP server: The Bastion
    Get your Game of Thrones on at Winteriscoming.net

10+ Year Old Account
    Wherever there are gnomes that havent been eaten yet.
    although i've seen...i dunno what to call them, Spell Abilities that produce weapons..(Like an IA's throwing knives/rocket launcher or a Smuggler's scattergun)...seemingly appear out of nowhere.
    <Insert something witty and humorous here>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BM-Hunter View Post
    although i've seen...i dunno what to call them, Spell Abilities that produce weapons..(Like an IA's throwing knives/rocket launcher or a Smuggler's scattergun)...seemingly appear out of nowhere.
    Actually no. IA hangs the rifle on his back and the vibroblade on his waist

They seem to always be on display.

On similar note how noticeable are the different lightsaber hilts on force characters. Could you actually notice a difference between say a Jedi with a Krayt Dragonbone hilt and another Jedi who has a leather bound hilt? Or is it hard to see when it's turned off on their hip and/or covered mostly by the characters hand when held?