<meh> is recruiting 1 hunter or 1 elemental shaman for a spot in our core raid group. We lost our elemental shaman due to "schedule changes" (translation: my new GF won't let me play video games anymore).

We are a level 23 guild on Thrall, horde side. We raid Midnight - 3am server time (EST) (9pm - midnight pacific), Tuesday night and Wednesday night. Some weeks we raid for 1 hour on Thursday also. We got a late start in firelands, but are now 4/7 HM, with some good pulls on Beth and Baleroc.

We are pushing hard to get the meta achievement drakes (and heroic Rag with a little luck!) before 4.3 comes out, so any new recruits would need to know at least the normal modes of the fights, know their class EXTREMELY well, and have the gear to handle heroic content.

Our core raid team is all easy going adults. We provide flasks and feasts to the raid, and a repair allowance. On off nights, if you're bored, we have enough members that some people run alt raids, run old content on mains or alts, do heroics, or just quest and chat.

We don't have a formal application process. If you are interested, contact Logøth, Sporkk, Dimnis, or Javakula in our guild, or post here and I'll get back to you. If none of them are online, whisper anyone in the guild and we can probably be tracked down.