What's the deal with stacking healers in twin peaks?

I have been pvping in twin peaks lately, and the amount of healers in the enemy faction (alliance) is ridiculous, even in non premade groups, looks like a minimum of 3 or 4 healers join on most of the games.
    i've seen 5 healers in one game, that was just plain dumb. Losing 1-0 with the first cap after 15 minutes of the beggining of the game is just not fun.

And what about the worgen druids carrying the flags?? darkflight + running buff you can take in the bg + kitty sprint + stampeding roar + swiftness potion. Who the hell is that Usain Bolt guy??

Quote Originally Posted by ovamaestro View Post
    I have been pvping in twin peaks lately, and the amount of healers in the enemy faction (alliance) is ridiculous, even in non premade groups, looks like a minimum of 3 or 4 healers join on most of the games.
    i've seen 5 healers in one game, that was just plain dumb. Losing 1-0 with the first cap after 15 minutes of the beggining of the game is just not fun.

And what about the worgen druids carrying the flags?? darkflight + running buff you can take in the bg + kitty sprint + stampeding roar + swiftness potion. Who the hell is that Usain Bolt guy??
    all i hear is qq. dont like it dont que for twin peaks sure you may like it this game it isnt balanced around just pvp.

or

you could try a healer yourself i happen to know this is a 2 wway street you have jsut had bad luck i have entered some twin peaks and had 1 pvp tank and 5 heals in a twin peaks it was insanely stupid i was ally they were horde.

its balanced the way blizz likes it sure some gamnes may seem pretty stupid but some arent.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

In a random BG it's just chance. Blizzard doesn't check your spec when you queue and try to put in a certain number of healers. They don't even check what class someone is. I've had random WSGs with five, six, sometimes seven of the same class. Hard to win a warsong with 7 hunters.

you tend to only notice when you're AGAINST healers, when you have them on your own team supporting you, you just take it in your stride. there's been games where we've farmed the other team into oblivion because we have healers and they don't, and there's been games where it's been the other way around. it's no giant conspiracy, you just ignore it when things go good and focus on when things go bad.

A healer can hold off 3 DPS why in the hell wouldn't you stack healers.