Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahjar View Post
    We already have Foxes as a family; I'm hoping for a new fox model. Something with a few more tails... a Kitsune Spirit Beast would be spectacular.
    They'd probably have to call it something other than a kitsune. Luckily, spirit foxes seem to spring up in Chinese folktales as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    For Pandaria, we already have Foxes as a family; I'm hoping for a new fox model. Something with a few more tails... a Kitsune Spirit Beast would be spectacular.
    DO WANT. If I could get a kitsune spirit beast, I would NEVER use any other pet EVER.
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

The intelligence of the creatures hunters already tame is hardly the end-all be-all argument against taming dragons and their kin. After all, Raptors are smart enough to create "jewelry" out of feathers to wear, Spirit Beasts are wise enough to give zone-spanning questlines, and most other creatures are capable of understanding complex verbal commands with fairly little training. The intelligence of the average animal in WoW is much higher than in the real world, and than they're frequently given credit for. We already have dragon whelps subverted into following us around where ever we go, and serving as our transportation; I don't really see drakes as pets as being too far fetched.

For Pandaria, we already have Foxes as a family; I'm hoping for a new fox model. Something with a few more tails... a Kitsune Spirit Beast would be spectacular.
    those things are there for game mechanics lorewise it wouldnt work and we arent able to tame dragon npcs. and it would be farfetched.

Quote Originally Posted by holybernard View Post
    those things are there for game mechanics lorewise it wouldnt work and we arent able to tame dragon npcs. and it would be farfetched.
    Plus I don't believe Lok'whatever (it's been too long, the original Spirit Beast) is actually a Loa like the Loa spirit kitty is. I think it's said somewhere it's her mate? Or something? Either way not as powerful, more of a copy-cat. :3

10+ Year Old Account
    scare beast DOES work on druids in cat/bear form wonderful in PVP/Arenas

Hydras are just a matter of time, and people do have one as a pet and it is normal pet, not exotic

New foxes, cats, serpents
    "Don't eat yellow snow."

Posted by Catastrophe
    Is it truly selfish of me to not want to help someone I don't know at absolutely no benefit to myself?
    Aika kultaa muistot = Time goldens all memories

I would like to see a model that resembles a snow leopard, with the long fuzzy tail and all~

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Worked on druids in bear/cat form some years ago.... Twas hilarious! On topic, no doubt a bunch of asian themed things, such as orangutangs, tigers, cranes, yaks and such... And probably a few funky spirit ones.
    I almost feel obligated to tame a yak if it were to come out. Or buy one if there is a mount. Then I could finally live my dream, being a member of the "Royal Canadian Kilted Yaksmen".

More on topic, for current pets, I'd like to see something akin to the spider crabs, just the lanky long legs would be cool, maybe an updated looking snake. For new pet types Cranes could be interesting, though taming a shoveltusk would be nice. Also hoping they make a model and tameable version of the Chinese lion dog statues they have. Perhaps it could be living stone or a real creature that looks like it. like http://www.ancienttreasuresusa.com/v...O-051GRN-2.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic69 View Post
    scare beast DOES work on druids in cat/bear form wonderful in PVP/Arenas

Hydras are just a matter of time, and people do have one as a pet and it is normal pet, not exotic

New foxes, cats, serpents
    Slightly off topic, but Hibernate works as well. Gotta love when other druids let me put 'em to sleep.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Worked on druids in bear/cat form some years ago.... Twas hilarious! On topic, no doubt a bunch of asian themed things, such as orangutangs, tigers, cranes, yaks and such... And probably a few funky spirit ones.
    And it still does

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope mana wyrms eventually become tameable.

new Fox modell, new Tiger modell(or at least a skin), maybe new Monkeys, and i hope for finaly tamable Hydras and Basilisks too

10+ Year Old Account
    The new tiger. In White and Black. /end of cats.

I hope we get beside that crane bird, yak and the new tiger we also get a red panda like creature.

Deleted
    Perhaps one day, we'll be able to tame deer and other hoofed mammals. If you'd be able to tame a yak and not a deer I'd say there's something wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    deer are good for one thing. shooting. terrible pet idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Ximinez View Post
    deer are good for one thing. shooting.
    I beg to differ, on behalf of every predator that doesn't use projectile weapons. Also, why shoot it if you're not going to eat it?

I would approve, cheer, and beg for this!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think we'll see any new families for a while. New skins definately, but no families.
    I agree, a nine-tail spiritbeast for the Fox famiy would be fantastic. I'd like to see a pet based on the lucky money frogs, but I doubt it would happen.
    "Stop being a giant trolling asshole." - Boubouille
    "The Internet is built on complaints about asinine things" - prefect
    "Facts became discussable when critical thinking stopped being the focus of education."- Chonogo
    "Sometimes people confuse "We Don't Understand This Yet" with "Ooga Booga Space Magic" - Chazus

Quote Originally Posted by Farseer Lolotea View Post
    They'd probably have to call it something other than a kitsune. Luckily, spirit foxes seem to spring up in Chinese folktales as well.
    Well aware. I'm just more familiar with the folklore from a Japanese stand point; and I remember its spelling more easily than húli jīng (thanks Wikipedia) and Kumiho.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFoxTail View Post
    I would approve, cheer, and beg for this!!
    Glad there are others out there that would like this! This might even make my Hunter my favored alt again, heh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since the're adding skins, I'd love for them to add a pterrordax skin to the carrion bird family and a diemetradon to the croc family so I can finish my troll's dino-stable.
    "Stop being a giant trolling asshole." - Boubouille
    "The Internet is built on complaints about asinine things" - prefect
    "Facts became discussable when critical thinking stopped being the focus of education."- Chonogo
    "Sometimes people confuse "We Don't Understand This Yet" with "Ooga Booga Space Magic" - Chazus