Deleted
    http://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodest...9d7622fb54b556

3.3 patch notes in case it hasn't been posted yet

10+ Year Old Account
    [3.0] The drop rate for luminous crystals required to undertake the quest "Soul without Life" has been increased.
    And the first nerf is in.

Grade IV crafting materia for Ixal dailies. So their value will plummet to 0 now.

Heh.. Aquapolis = Trove of the Thunder King it seems.

LoL that Lalafell...

Placed waymarks will now appear on the map and the minimap.
    Players in Alliances who are not within target range will now have their HP gauges grayed out in the Alliance list.
    Nice!
    Last edited by Granyala; 2016-06-03 at 12:33 PM.

Deleted
    those bard buffs

Deleted
    Would you say now is a good time to return to the game I re-subbed out of instinct but never really thought about playing until just now.

Quote Originally Posted by Zemin View Post
    Would you say now is a good time to return to the game I re-subbed out of instinct but never really thought about playing until just now.
    Yes. Plenty of stuff to do. Also tasty patch notes for my Bard.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-06-03 at 12:31 PM.

Regarding the new relic step:

You have to do a conversion for 120 levels of power or whatever they're calling it. Screenshot looks like it requires 2 items to do a conversion and you get 3 levels per conversion, though it can "proc" and grant 4-5 levels in a single conversion.

CORRECTION: Looks like it's 120 of a single stat. Total growth is 240.

The items needed for this (basically 2 items = the new Alexandrite) have been said by Yoshida to have more ways to obtain than the previous step with tomestones, beast tribe quests, and treasure maps.

So worst case of RNG luck, you need to get 80 items to complete the next step for 40 conversions total.

CORRECTION: Looks like 80 total conversions.
    Last edited by Faroth; 2016-06-03 at 01:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post

You have to do a conversion for 120 levels of power or whatever they're calling it. Screenshot looks like it requires 2 items to do a conversion and you get 3 levels per conversion, though it can "proc" and grant 4-5 levels in a single conversion.

The items needed for this (basically 2 items = the new Alexandrite) have been said by Yoshida to have more ways to obtain than the previous step with tomestones, beast tribe quests, and treasure maps.

So worst case of RNG luck, you need to get 80 items to complete the next step for 40 conversions total.

All I know is I'll be focusing on SS and Crit for mine. So if the total growth is only 240 then I guess that is all I can spend in unless I am misreading.

Really hoping it's something other than eso/poetic time grinding. Course, SE could go full on troll and make it stuff you have to buy with lore tomes currently. O.o

Semi-related note, the 210 and 230 anima weapons will be dyeable once the patch arrives.
    Last edited by Kazgrel; 2016-06-03 at 01:42 PM.

Well, since they said multiple ways, we already saw 2.0/3.0 beast tribes, tomestones, and treasure chests.

My guess is all of those plus possibly CT trio or Void Ark (to incentivize keeping those in rotation) and Aquapolis.

Well, since they said multiple ways, we already saw 2.0/3.0 beast tribes, tomestones, and treasure chests.

My guess is all of those plus possibly CT trio or Void Ark (to incentivize keeping those in rotation) and Aquapolis.
    I've already forced 7 other friends into doing Dragonskin maps for Aquapolis . Promised them all that they could sleep outside my house for the night. If I get one that is....
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-06-03 at 02:17 PM.

Seeing that the mhachi matter is being removed from Void Ark (and will only be obtainable from Weeping City), a new weekly drop from VA that can be bought via tomes (aka aether oil 2.0) wouldn't be a huge surprise.

I'm only being picky over the next step being a tome grind because we already have such a thing, plus I'm working on my second one (at 20/80 in just under 2 weeks).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazela View Post
    Really hoping it's something other than eso/poetic time grinding. Course, SE could go full on troll and make it stuff you have to buy with lore tomes currently. O.o
    Now that would be hilarious.

Not a problem for me though, since my WHM is done otherwise.
    My Dork would be pretty sad me thinks, because she's always looked at my WHMs gear with watery eyes. :X

I do like their "multiple ways" approach though. Changing things up makes grinds like this much more tolerable.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Promised them all that they could sleep outside my house for the night.
    And they fell for that one? O_o

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kazela View Post
    plus I'm working on my second one (at 20/80 in just under 2 weeks).
    You masochistic addict... :<

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post

My Dork would be pretty sad me thinks, because she's always looked at my WHMs gear with watery eyes. :X

I do like their "multiple ways" approach though. Changing things up makes grinds like this much more tolerable.

- - - Updated - - -

Of course they did. I'm gonna let them use the Bismarck pond as a bath as well!

Deleted
    Just did my 45 Dragoon quest (well I am 49 now) and wtf, I get this super awesome looking gear like thrown at me Miss chest and waist though - Guess since I got 45 & 50 pieces of everything I will complete the set with 50? So hyped now :P

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    Just did my 45 Dragoon quest (well I am 49 now) and wtf, I get this super awesome looking gear like thrown at me Miss chest and waist though - Guess since I got 45 & 50 pieces of everything I will complete the set with 50? So hyped now :P
    You will get an Ilvl 90 belt in your 50 quest. Along with a set of Ilvl 90 left side gear excluding weapon. It's to help players get through the ARR stuff now and 2.1-2.5 story will award pieces up to 110

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

You masochistic addict... :<
    Likewise, I have my main class set done (BLM) and look forward to gearing up a tank. Healer maybe as well, but that's later on.

The unidentified stuff pours in like crazy now that I don't "need" it. Had I not pissed away tomes on ironworks gear (for my 50 healers and brd/mch) and for glamour shit (drk eso set), I'd be closer to 30/80 already.

10+ Year Old Account
    I fill kinda dirty for selling my crafting Materia now.

Poor sods, not knowing that they will be virtually free come next Tuesday. :<

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    IMO, this is critical info:

All those quests, and now I'll know by quick visual tip if it opens up something cool to do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't trust the Lalafell, It's a trap!

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm grateful that they are nerfing the crystal anima stage. 3 months with no drop in Sea of Clouds is maddening! On another positive note, we're on page 1337. You know what this means, men! Panty raid!