Quote Originally Posted by sinilaid View Post
    what do you mean level best for potd? your level or potd floor?
    Ahh I mean't floor, sorry about that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I usually grind 1-50, but higher floors give more exp. you get exp outside potd every 10 levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamanerd View Post
    Ahh I mean't floor, sorry about that.
    51-60 is the best for speed leveling.

Been playing a bit, lv 34 with Lancer and +- 15 with other classes/craft things.
    Enjoying it! The music and atmosphere are great.
    There's a loooooooot to do tho, damn!
    Last edited by Mifuyne; 2017-06-14 at 01:35 AM.

If anyone finds me a solution to my PS4 mouse issue I will offer one free hug. Just saying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like one of your mouse keys is sticking, Bub.
    Do you have another mouse to try it on?
    And you could have it all,
    my Empire of Dirt.
    I will let you down,
    I will make you Hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamanerd View Post
    Dumb question but I'm currently level 48 and a half and out of MSQ's, what is the best way to hit 50 to continue?
    Go back to the Waking Sands every time you level. There are some quests which appear every so often in that range. Otherwise Palace of the Dead, run dungeons, do FATES or levequests.

Quote Originally Posted by Jun View Post
    Sounds like one of your mouse keys is sticking, Bub.
    Do you have another mouse to try it on?
    Tried a few mouses from multiple brands so can confirm it's not sticking. Even did light clicks on them to be safe. Basically. I click both buttons. Cursor disappears and the movement goes into this weird mode which I can't explain. There doesn't seem to be a keybind for it either which is frustrating. Scoured the options as well to see if there is a setting for it. I mean if I don't get it resolved by Friday I'll just play with controller.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-06-14 at 01:41 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Tried a few mouses from multiple brands so can confirm it's not sticking. Even did light clicks on them to be safe. Basically. I click both buttons. Cursor disappears and the movement goes into this weird mode which I can't explain. There doesn't seem to be a keybind for it either which is frustrating. Scoured the options as well to see if there is a setting for it. I mean if I don't get it resolved by Friday I'll just play with controller.
    Outside of that, you could try resetting keybinds to defaults and see if that helps.
    my Empire of Dirt.
    I will let you down,
    I will make you Hurt.

Outside of that, you could try resetting keybinds to defaults and see if that helps.
    True. Maybe it's just a thing built in. Which is stupid. Why change the characters movement mode from clicking both mouse buttons?!

Gonna keep looking around to see if there is anything I could do.

Is it the auto run like holding L1 and a direction on the DS4?

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Is it the auto run like holding L1 and a direction on the DS4?
    No basically. Hit both buttons. And the mouse cursor itself disappears and when I hit WASD my character twists rather than actually moving normally. It's hard to explain and I'm not good at explaining problems.

10+ Year Old Account
    No basically. Hit both buttons. And the mouse cursor itself disappears and when I hit WASD my character twists rather than actually moving normally. It's hard to explain and I'm not good at explaining problems.
    Same thing happens on PC when I hold down left click, so I'm still thinking bad mouse issue of some kind. Restart the whole thing?
    my Empire of Dirt.
    I will let you down,
    I will make you Hurt.

Same thing happens on PC when I hold down left click, so I'm still thinking bad mouse issue of some kind. Restart the whole thing?
    I did. To be honest as I said if I can't figure it out I'll switch to controller. Just going through options now.

I'm guessing if I order the physical version from Amazon I wouldn't get some digital download code for early access huh
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Oh, what a surprise - the next Overwatch content patch goes live on the same day as the expansion's full launch. I'm sure that, yet again, it's just a coincidence though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Where are you guys preordering from? I'm on PC, so I'm wondering if I can, and from where. It's been a while since Heavensward and I don't recall how I did it then.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Oh, what a surprise - the next Overwatch content patch goes live on the same day as the expansion's full launch. I'm sure that, yet again, it's just a coincidence though.
    I feel like using OW to counter the expansion is kind of weak. A full wow raid patch, or the necro for D3 would have been stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    They're not even in the same genre. There's absolutely no reason for Blizzard to do an Overwatch update because they're scared an MMO is getting an expansion.

*tinfoil hat*

(Keep in mind that if you have the Steam version you have to order from steam.)

I just ordered mine from the SE store. Felt safest that way.

However, to quote Mr. Happy's twitch bot: "Did you know that the Amazon Prime discount applies to the Stormblood expansion? Just saying...".

I didn't want to Amazon just to save a couple bucks though, because I heard there was a couple day delay in recieving your pre-order code. That might even be more relevant now that we're only days away.

Quote Originally Posted by Advent View Post
    Where are you guys preordering from? I'm on PC, so I'm wondering if I can, and from where. It's been a while since Heavensward and I don't recall how I did it then.
    Last edited by Aurimas; 2017-06-14 at 02:41 AM.