Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    Can a templar queue as dps? I've yet to see one do it, but I have no idea.
    templar?I assume you are talking about paladin,the duty finder only allow you to queue as a tank,if you want to do dps you need to fill your own party full first before queuing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PingPong View Post
    templar?I assume you are talking about paladin,the duty finder only allow you to queue as a tank,if you want to do dps you need to fill your own party full first before queuing.
    I was nearly saying guardian for gladiator a few times myself LOL.

Deleted
    I got my old CE account still on for XIV, but i'm wondering, does ARR let you rename / recustomize your character? I think I read this somewhere but now i'm not 100% sure where it was. (Not legacy campaign account)
    And it seems I can preorder the normal pc version for the early access and other ingame stuff, but what i'm also wondering, can I add the preorder code to the old account (pc as well). I read that PC CE for ARR does not work with the old CE but i'm only interested on the normal version this time.
    Aaand lastly if you guys know, in ph4 to release, it lets you save your character data. I found people who thought that if you level up in ph4, it would transfer to release, but this does not make sense to me. Why would anything be saved from beta test? What I think the ph4-> release transfers is the looks & old levels from 1.0., correct?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PingPong View Post
    Sorry, been playing a bit of Aion lately. But that's too bad, the idea seemed intriguing to me. Although more than that, I wish paladins could have been healers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    Sorry, been playing a bit of Aion lately. But that's too bad, the idea seemed intriguing to me. Although more than that, I wish paladins could have been healers
    Waiting gor mecha before I check out aion again LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by zandervont View Post
    I got my old CE account still on for XIV, but i'm wondering, does ARR let you rename / recustomize your character? I think I read this somewhere but now i'm not 100% sure where it was. (Not legacy campaign account)
    And it seems I can preorder the normal pc version for the early access and other ingame stuff, but what i'm also wondering, can I add the preorder code to the old account (pc as well). I read that PC CE for ARR does not work with the old CE but i'm only interested on the normal version this time.
    Aaand lastly if you guys know, in ph4 to release, it lets you save your character data. I found people who thought that if you level up in ph4, it would transfer to release, but this does not make sense to me. Why would anything be saved from beta test? What I think the ph4-> release transfers is the looks & old levels from 1.0., correct?
    From what I've heard, characters from the old version should get a free recustomisation as the new character creator options and graphics are not exactly the same as the old. As for beta phase 4, it's more like a free trial than an actual beta. The plan is to let people keep their characters, including levels, through to the live version.

A community manager said the contrary of what I was told by the SE customer service last day.

PC Closed beta players

1) Will NOT receive another key for P4, they'll be accepted automatically
    2) If they want to play P4 and release on another account they'll have to subscribe for P4

PS3 Closed beta players

1) Will receive another key for P4, they'll have to registrer it on their account but they won't need to subscribe P4
    2) They can enter the key received on another account without subscribing P4

This is strange 1) is different. Their Information System is not quite homogeneous... and, know that SE customer service consider you as a PS3 Closed beta players by default. Interesting...

10+ Year Old Account
    Here is a video i think you guys might like...Be prepared it's fucking catchy.

Oh and this

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    How the hell do you contact Square Enix? I want to know why I haven't received a confirmation email for my purchase in over 3 months.

Does this below mean I currently have FFIV on my account?

On this page, you can perform various actions on FINAL FANTASY XIV service accounts.

Code registration currently unavailable.

Active Service Accounts
    FINAL FANTASY XIV

Cancelled Service Accounts
    There are no service accounts that have been cancelled.
    Best part is using their support services....They tell you to use your order number at a different website LOL.

Gonna be honest SE REALLY needs to get their site and internet based services working better.

i got my copy from gamestop, it has the code on the receipt, just gotta wait for the site to open so i can add the code

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stayfrostee View Post
    i got my copy from gamestop, it has the code on the receipt, just gotta wait for the site to open so i can add the code
    Yeah mine had no cose so I went back in....

This games been a bit of a crazy mess as far as pre orders go.

well i just pre ordered the digital ce and it does in fact say that i have it purchased but like every1 else the receipt has no code
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Yeah mine had no cose so I went back in....

This games been a bit of a crazy mess as far as pre orders go.
    thats funny, mine came with 2 different pre-order codes, so I guess I will just pick one to see if it works

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nahalya View Post
    A community manager said the contrary of what I was told by the SE customer service last day.

PC Closed beta players

1) Will NOT receive another key for P4, they'll be accepted automatically
    2) If they want to play P4 and release on another account they'll have to subscribe for P4

PS3 Closed beta players

1) Will receive another key for P4, they'll have to registrer it on their account but they won't need to subscribe P4
    2) They can enter the key received on another account without subscribing P4

This is strange 1) is different. Their Information System is not quite homogeneous... and, know that SE customer service consider you as a PS3 Closed beta players by default. Interesting...
    What? Noooo....goddammit. *sighs* Why did they tell us differently, then! I would have signed up for a new key if I had known this.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well this sucks. Beta begins August 17th so only 3 days of open beta before early access.
    http://www.dualshockers.com/2013/07/...ta-start-date/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emidizzle View Post
    Well this sucks. Beta begins August 17th so only 3 days of open beta before early access.
    http://www.dualshockers.com/2013/07/...ta-start-date/
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. That is terrible. Is this like for sure for sure? It wouldn't be the first time SE has shown major communication issues, so I'm just going to hope its just a wrong date.

Deleted
    This makes me a very sad panda. We have to wait 17 whole agonising days? I do hope they release it a little sooner.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forsedar View Post
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. That is terrible. Is this like for sure for sure? It wouldn't be the first time SE has shown major communication issues, so I'm just going to hope its just a wrong date.
    Hopefully it's just a rumor.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just hope I get some bloody keys/info soon...Plus the 17th works for me....I have Xillia to finish and that will give me 11 days to do so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well the little article itself says think of it as a very hot rumor.