Quote Originally Posted by Asmalya View Post
    Preorder items != collector items.

- - - Updated - - -

You know it would really surprise me if people would talk about their codes and downloading the game once they started playing.
    But i bet you know that too
    It would be nice if they allow people who didnt get the collectors edition the opportunity to upgrade to the virtual items like some other MMOs have done.

Quote Originally Posted by Avell View Post
    We know that game is still under NDA, however we came up with an auto adding slideshow presentation made of our ingame screenshots, that are gonna keep on updating while we're playing with the most fresh ones(so basically we're just gonna push the screenshot button every 4-5 seconds); we're gonna switch to normal streaming after NDA lifts. Our whole group is really pissed about this NDA stuff since our stream was pretty popular @ diablo 3 start (bouncing around 3k-4k viewers)
    Can't do that. People still getting banned for that. Don't risk it, especially if you are partnered on Twitch.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    It would be nice if they allow people who didnt get the collectors edition the opportunity to upgrade to the virtual items like some other MMOs have done.
    Uh... you can. The Digital Collector's Edition.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AdrianCC100 View Post
    Can't do that. People still getting banned for that. Don't risk it, especially if you are partnered on Twitch.
    How come? NDA does not include screenshots, I've read the whole agreement.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerwilko View Post
    me and my friends are on Shiva.
    A lot of German population on that realm just to let you know before you guys properly commit I think there is a lot more english speaking on Odin and Moogle, but ofcourse that was all through beta and things might of changed.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    I know there is an option to get the IG CE stuff, I checked on it before making a decision on which to buy. I ultimately ended up going with the Digital CE anyways, but there was an " Upgrade to CE" option that was like 20 bucks more ( basically the cost difference between the regular version and the CE)

Quote Originally Posted by Avell View Post
    How come? NDA does not include screenshots, I've read the whole agreement.
    I wouldn't risk it. I mean, do what you want.. I'm just giving a friendly warning that you may get banned.

You can do screenshots but no audio or video allowed, there were a few people who didn't know what an NDA is who slipped through for like 30 mins during P4 but then got turned off because they were breaking NDA, a lot of the streamers were doing screenshots every couple of seconds during P4, only people who have been given rights to show video can and only people I know who have that are yogscast.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilhelm137 View Post
    HOW DARE PEOPLE GET INTERESTED BEFORE A GAME COMES OUT. While I understand keeping the NDA for the majority of the beta, it's really facepalm worthy to keep it even when EVERYONE is allowed access to the game with P4. While I may be new to FF being an mmo(never played 11) it's always gotten to me just how little Square seems to care about normal gaming practices that are proven to work.

Whole point of streams and videos detailing the game is to get people interested in the game, they need interest after the pile that was v1.0. You would think the smart thing to do would be show people just how good the new version of the game is before it comes out to get more people and not just hope the title of the game carries itself like they seem to be doing now.
    I'm sure in SE's mind its more about controlling what people see rather than not letting people see it. The last thing they want is video rolling around of some great screw up to throw the thing off the rails before it even gets started. Obviously only they know the reason behind it, but my guess is they simply want to show interested people what they want them to see ( aka stuff in a good light)

Darn SE for not putting the servers online 30 minutes early. lol

Darn SE for not putting the servers online 30 minutes early. lol
    Longest 30 minutes since that last day of school, or last night of work before vacation lol

Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    Longest 30 minutes since that last day of school, or last night of work before vacation lol
    I guess I was spoiled with Guild Wars 2.. If I remember right, they put the servers online an hour early.

Just pre ordered it but it wants some "registration code" I havn't been handed. "You don’t need to do anything now. We’ll email you again near the time that the Early Access starts with the next steps." Will I get my code from them soon?

10+ Year Old Account
    Let the waiting game commence. I'm still not sure what race/class I want to play, nor what I should name my character.

Quote Originally Posted by Niku View Post
    Just pre ordered it but it wants some "registration code" I havn't been handed. "You don’t need to do anything now. We’ll email you again near the time that the Early Access starts with the next steps." Will I get my code from them soon?
    When I ordered from SE website, it took them maybe 20 minutes to send my 18 digit code.

When I ordered from SE website, it took them maybe 20 minutes to send my 18 digit code.
    That's the site from which I ordered, so that makes my optimistic.

For me it wasn't even e-mailed. Was just the serial key on the purchase page.

Quote Originally Posted by Niku View Post
    If you ordered from the EU site then yes you will need to wait for the registration code to be emailed. If you ordered from the NA site, then it should of been at the bottom of the receipt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tirr View Post
    A lot of German population on that realm just to let you know before you guys properly commit I think there is a lot more english speaking on Odin and Moogle, but ofcourse that was all through beta and things might of changed.
    You are right, the last beta weekend was... not cool. 80% of map chat was in German.
    I was thinking that since we have just a few EU servers, we will meet a lot of English speaking folk on Shiva too... But I`m not so sure I want to commit to this guess...

What do you guys think we should do? Jump server or stick to Shiva?

Is there a definitive updated class/job list anywhere? I've seen several conflicting lists this morning and I don't want to level up the wrong classes!