Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Issalice View Post
    I'm having the same issue. I pre-ordered from Square Enix. Haven't received anything to redeem my in-game items. What also concerns me is when I log into my account it says I just have a standard and offers me the opportunity to upgrade to the Digital CE....which is exactly what I bought. I even checked my e-mail from SE and sure enough I did in fact purchase the digi CE.
    That may just be the default display, since at the moment you haven't received your CE codes yet (like all of us who ordered from Square enix directly). When you do get the email with the actual code to use, check that it's a CE code and double check once you enter it that you have the CE edition. You have your receipt if anything goes wrong.

Also as a reminder to all, now that Mogstation is up do NOT create a new account. Use your service account details to log in; Mogstation is simply a newer interface for managing it. For those that preordered, you will know that all is well when you log into Mogstation and check under account details; your preorder details will be there.

For those of you getting 1017, My wife was getting the same error, it started Sunday. So tonight I told her to just uninstall the game and the beta and reinstall the client. So she did and hasn't gotten an error 1017 again. We figured our it was her client because I logged her in on my pc and she never crashed in a major city for over an hour, but on her pc she would error out anywhere from 20 seconds after logging in to 10mins. She has now gone to bed after being logged in for an hour with no crashes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Savige View Post
    My friend and I used Square Enix, which was probably a huge mistake. -.-

Thanks for the info.
    I believe they are supposed to be sent out around 12 PST for NA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mavecryst View Post
    That may just be the default display, since at the moment you haven't received your CE codes yet (like all of us who ordered from Square enix directly). When you do get the email with the actual code to use, check that it's a CE code and double check once you enter it that you have the CE edition. You have your receipt if anything goes wrong.

Also as a reminder to all, now that Mogstation is up do NOT create a new account. Use your service account details to log in; Mogstation is simply a newer interface for managing it. For those that preordered, you will know that all is well when you log into Mogstation and check under account details; your preorder details will be there.
    Makes sense. I'm hoping the code is sent just so I don't have to go through all the trouble. TO be honest I did buy a PS3 CE on ebay. Worst case scenario I just wait for that to get here and redeem the CE items from that code instead. It sucks I paid for the digi CE but if there is some mistake on SE's end it might not be worth the hassle of them fixing it. Especially with all the issues they are already dealing it, it might take ages to fix it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Furypep View Post
    For those of you getting 1017, My wife was getting the same error, it started Sunday. So tonight I told her to just uninstall the game and the beta and reinstall the client. So she did and hasn't gotten an error 1017 again. We figured our it was her client because I logged her in on my pc and she never crashed in a major city for over an hour, but on her pc she would error out anywhere from 20 seconds after logging in to 10mins. She has now gone to bed after being logged in for an hour with no crashes.

Thanks for the post, can't hurt to try this if it happens. I had all last night but had no trouble today. If (when lol) I get DC'd when launch occurs and am hit with 1017 repeatedly I will give your idea a shot.

10+ Year Old Account
    I logged in to Cerberus(EU) at 3:15AM GMT and had no problems at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandwrong View Post
    I've been looking at this game for a while now, just for the sake of playing a better FF game. I liked 13, but really miss X and XII...
    This game has a lot in common with XII and the older games. I get a definite IX vibe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post
    This game has a lot in common with XII and the older games. I get a definite IX vibe.
    I do get a XII vibe from it, the targeting obviously, but Uldah reminds me of it as well. I have been greatly disappointed in the recent FF's. This so far is a wonderful breath of fresh air into the series.

off to gamestop, to pick up muh game

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Issalice View Post
    I do get a XII vibe from it, the targeting obviously, but Uldah reminds me of it as well. I have been greatly disappointed in the recent FF's. This so far is a wonderful breath of fresh air into the series.
    Definitely XII-like! I love the races in XIV, but sometimes I wish this was set in Ivalice. I would kill to be a Viera or a Gria. Hell, if there was one setting they decided to stick with for all the rest of the FFs I'd love for it to be Ivalice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stayfrostee View Post
    off to gamestop, to pick up muh game
    Lucky only 8:06 for me.

Is it officially released now?

geez where do i go to put in my gamecode and set up payment account

So where exactly do I put my digital CE key in? I am on the mogstation and the only thing I can see is for item code redemption and my key doesn't work in that.
    3DS Friend Code: 2165 - 5428 - 1895

10+ Year Old Account
    I've encountered a bit of a problem.
    I'm around level 11-12 and can't find any quests to do. Exploring so much and can't find anything ughhh. The map is not helpful at all either!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    I've encountered a bit of a problem.
    I'm around level 11-12 and can't find any quests to do. Exploring so much and can't find anything ughhh. The map is not helpful at all either!
    Keep returning to the Adventurer's Guild. The main storyline will keep you going forever.

where can i find the client at?

been getting 1017, and wanted to try deleting my client the reinstalling it like it was suggested a page or so back

Can someone PM or post game download link? Much appreciated.

Apparently I have to go to add platform but when I do I can't input any code....
    3DS Friend Code: 2165 - 5428 - 1895

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Has anyone successfully input their payment info yet? It doesn't even let me complete payment registration.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am in need of help regarding the Game Activation:

- I am an EU player
    - I have pre-purchased the game from SE EU Store, and I have played in the last Beta
    - when I go to my SE account -> Services and Options -> select FINAL FANTASY XIV -> Mog Station, it says "You have no available characters."
    => so I did not imput the code they sent in my email today.
    => I did not "Add Platform"

Am I doing something wrong?