15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aruhen View Post
    did anyone get their free 7 days thing yet? or is that supposed to come at a later date.
    I have it on mine. My first billing date has moved to Oct 5 (non 1.0 player).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xerus View Post
    Half a dozen of one. Bad press for login issues or bad press for server merging. At least the login issue can be spun as 'unanticipated demand.'
    In situations like this I think bad press should take a seat for player convenience.

Is there a fix on how to get rid of the login error that says you are already logged in?

I have it on mine. My first billing date has moved to Oct 5 (non 1.0 player).
    weird...I still have 25 days left (it was at 26 yesterday ofc). maybe I'll contact square.

Server upgrades have been out for like 6 hours, give them a chance to see how stable things are before they open the floodgates again
    in actuality it's all good. if i was able to buy and log on, i wouldn't go to the gym; so, it's better this way.

forgetting to put my stupid phone on its charger is making me late as it stands. haha!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aruhen View Post
    weird...I still have 25 days left (it was at 26 yesterday ofc). maybe I'll contact square.
    I don't actually see my days left anywhere (maybe because I have a subscription set up?) but looking at my next bill date I can tell that it was extended.

Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post
    In situations like this I think bad press should take a seat for player convenience.
    It becomes problematic when you get what occured in swtor, people complained about servers and qeues, then they opened lots of servers and then people who didn't like the game left leaving players on dead servers. There will be players leaving FFXIV after the first free month is up and it won't be people mad about the first week of server problems. It will be people who just don't like the game, or decide its not worth a subscription, just like in swtor.

Deleted
    Right, what do they mean by 'Registering will get you 7 extra free days'? How do i know if i am registered? Does it not just automatically happen by buying the game and being able to login with my account?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkeeee View Post
    Right, what do they mean by 'Registering will get you 7 extra free days'? How do i know if i am registered? Does it not just automatically happen by buying the game and being able to login with my account?
    You need to have registered your product key on the Mogstation.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkeeee View Post
    That sentence was directed at people who have not yet purchased or setup their game account. As long as a new account is started before Sept 9 it will also get the free seven days in addition to the 30 it would have otherwise received.

If you have an active account already you don't have to do anything, you've already been credited the seven days (or should have been).

- - - Updated - - -

We are currently experiencing technical difficulties wherein players receive a 3102 error upon logging into FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn.

The issue is being addressed, and new updates will follow as additional information becomes available.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause for our customers.

[Date & Time]
    From Sep. 4, 2013 2:10 a.m. (PDT)

[Details]
    3102 error upon login

[Affected Service]
    - FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn
    Well looks like they are aware and working on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't see anything about the afk issue being addressed, does anyone know if it has or not?

Do I need to finish the story in order to do the hard modes?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Issalice View Post
    I didn't see anything about the afk issue being addressed, does anyone know if it has or not?
    It has not and likely will not be anytime in the near future. Its not a priority.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khain View Post
    Yup, hard-mode Primals unlock at the 'conclusion' of the main story.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khain View Post
    Yes, you need to finish the storyline before you can do hardmodes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirve View Post
    Well thats reassuring...
    You can also just level another class while waiting...

HOLY SHIT I GOT IN!

My mind is exploded.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirve View Post
    The thing is not the queue. Well the queue too but tts the potential for the group to fail.
    In something that i'm required to complete to further progress my character. What if im 1 hour in the queue? Cool. Get in. Someone leaves. Group disbands. Or. Wipe at boss 2. Group disbands.
    While theres a big change youll complete it, theres always the change one has to pray for a decent group to progress my single player story. Just dont understand the logic of placing group content in the middle of the leveling as a must do, instead of a can do . Other than that, can't log in anyways now, quit for a couple hours to get some IRL stuff done. Oh wellz =)

Edit: It seems i'm still logged in even though i shut down the game 2 hours ago.
    Ummm I've never seen a group disband because of a wipe and the ONLY reason my group broke up after someone left is because a replacement was taking too long....The community seems to be ALOT better then WoWs.

Was hopping I could at least buy it today.
    Maybe next week.
    Your you're own enemy.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    The community seems to be ALOT better then WoWs.
    Said every person during the honeymoon phase of *insert new MMO here* ever. Just as untrue each time.
    BAD WOLF