Yup I got in a group that bitched to no end that we were watching the cut scenes, luckily about half the group was in the same boat so the crying stopped pretty quickly.

Also I was told by my FC to watch them because not all of them are viewable in the inn room. Not sure how true that is but I wasn't taking chances.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    Yup I got in a group that bitched to no end that we were watching the cut scenes, luckily about half the group was in the same boat so the crying stopped pretty quickly.

Also I was told by my FC to watch them because not all of them are viewable in the inn room. Not sure how true that is but I wasn't taking chances.
    I think the inn only really has the Major cutscenes. Because there are a few minor ones that aren't in there. I skipped several in CM and Prae because of people bitching and I noticed that some weren't there from the snippets I saw when I was skipping.

Deleted
    Yeah, that's my experience as well. A lot of dialogue which you would think is a cut-scene isn't actually viewable through The Endless Journey in the inn. Made me sad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Awww that sucks....Glad I watched em and told others to f off...

Actually, all cutscenes are viewable, even the ones you think aren't. The problem is Square Enix's horrible categorizing tucking away some of the cutscenes in places you wouldn't think to look in the Endless Journey.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarinolde View Post
    Actually, all cutscenes are viewable, even the ones you think aren't. The problem is Square Enix's horrible categorizing tucking away some of the cutscenes in places you wouldn't think to look in the Endless Journey.
    Yeah I was going to say, ANYTHING in the game that breaks away as a cutscene is viewable in your inn room, just maybe not in the category you'd thing they'd be in.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Morae View Post
    Any suggestion on getting titan hm kill? I remember entire rotation in every phase and how I must move even in lag to not get hit by stuff. It seems, though, that too many of the 7 people around me dont. I'm also as geared as I can be expected (full dark light, craftable ilvl70 HQ weapon), I got foods and even experience from basically entire fight (p5 slightly less because people dont survive that far) and I also believe I'm not usual stupid who doesn't learn.

People in mor dhona require relics for titan hm runs (wth?) or groups are entirely undergeared and dont even know the fight. FC is semi social, so organizing group together that can kill titan is a problem. I dont want to join another FC just for one boss. I'll quit before I'm too desperate to buy the kill.

I'm honestly getting bored. It is as if at end game there is two groups of people. Those who have relic and those who dont. If you got relic you got access to everything and if you don't you dont have access to practically anything in a proper way. There is also very little interaction with these groups. Thus there is very little chance of getting group that has knowledge of the fight or will take you with them. .
    It's not as diametrically opposed as you think. It's less about Titan giving a relic as it is Titan weeding out people who can truly play at "end game." People who buy relic runs don't understand that instead of wiping at Titan, they're now either going to be wiping at Turn 2 or not able to find a group. My old FC "ran" me through a Titan (by run I mean the other healer died at phase 5 and I solo healed it) and immediately took me into Coil the next night. If I hadn't done that well, I'd probably still be spam shouting for Coil groups. If you yourself have the skills to get through Phase 5, then you're already a cut above most other players and should probably find an FC that'll get you through it.

In my downtime, I help people with Titan/AK/WP/whatever, sometimes queueing for story-mode primals for amusement. I once joined a group for Titan where I was the second highest hp member in the party and, after about 45m of wiping, cleared it. I realize this is anecdotal, but I'm not one to say, "relic or n00b".
    Sig/ava made by the amazing Elyssia! ♥

Deleted
    I'm aware that dungeon cutscenes are stuck under Duty and so on. It's just that the Endless Journey seems to have a particular hatred for class quests, especially the Discipline of the Hand ones. I especially enjoyed the Goldsmith ones and Gigi's scathing criticism, but the only quest available to rewatch is the lvl50 one (incidentally, same deal for all my DoHs I've gotten to 50 so far). Where could the sub-50 quests be hiding, if not under the class category?

10+ Year Old Account
    In the main story quest, the Duty where Siren raises waves of undead at you, is NOT viewable in any of the catergories (yeah wanted to drool at her more), same for Coil turn 3 opening, Turn 4 opening also not there yet but could be because we haven't cleared it yet

Quote Originally Posted by Grym View Post
    In the main story quest, the Duty where Siren raises waves of undead at you, is NOT viewable in any of the catergories (yeah wanted to drool at her more), same for Coil turn 3 opening, Turn 4 opening also not there yet but could be because we haven't cleared it yet
    Coil: Duty > Instanced Raids > Binding Coil of Bahamut - Turn 1, Cutscenes #8 & 9

I'll give you that the Siren cutscene isn't available, but it seems quite a few quest battle cutscenes. If you're just looking for eye candy she's a cousin to Garuda so just oogle her instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh so all the CS for later turns are all included in Turn 1? I haven't check that as I saw it said Turn 1 and I was after T2-4 CSs.

And no it's not the same, Siren isn't as hairy

FINAL FANTASY XIV Patch 2.1 - A Realm Awoken Trailer!!

So I deleted my gloves from the lightning return event a few days ago and just realized it was for the set. Is it possible to restore it or get another one?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thyranne View Post
    So I deleted my gloves from the lightning return event a few days ago and just realized it was for the set. Is it possible to restore it or get another one?
    Not sure...It IS a quest item so while it's coming back...Yeah I unno man but I doubt it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please try to contact SE and let us know the result, I am curious of their restoration policy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by miguelcrespo85 View Post
    FINAL FANTASY XIV Patch 2.1 - A Realm Awoken Trailer!!

So much content! Woohoo!

Those Extreme mode primals look...well....extreme...lol. I know most people will be dreading Titan (that add phase looks ridiculous) but look at Ifrit! I mean Jesus I think I counted 8+ nails and he covers 9/10 of the room with fire. 4 charges too. :| Along with Ultima Weapon, which looks super chaotic, I think the 'hardcore' crowd will have quite a few fun challenges in 2.1. This is looking good!

Personally, I'm most excited for PvP and the main scenario quests. The rest is just super delicious icing on a super delicious cake.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post
    Those Extreme mode primals look...well....extreme...lol.
    It won't be that bad, even SE already said if you can have current Titan on farm, you won't have much problems with the Extremes.

Titan:
    There is now a mini Titan to kill, but that is no biggie as Titan isn't really a dps race except heart phrase, you can afford to lose dps on boss to nuke down the add. If the add hits so hard, then use 2 tanks, as currently everyone only use 1 tank for Titan.
    Sumo move, it didn't really show how to avoid that, when that happens everyone just fell, but I would suspect you need to use the "stoned" people as a LoS? I am unsure, need to see it when it comes out, but again won't be a hard concept to deal with.
    Cross Landslide - this is actually not much harder at all. Generally, if you get target by it, you would move enough so that you just outside of it, never run miles away from it, so it wouldn't actually affect you if there is another one going at another direction, it only means you are now more likely to be targeted.

There are a lot of contents coming out that is true, but for anyone have up to T4/5 Coil on farm there actually isn't much challenge.

I however, strangely looking forward to the Moogle fight from 1.0, it won't be a difficult challenge (and it never was), but even in 1.0 I enjoy that fight a lot so I am looking forward to it regardless

Quote Originally Posted by Grym View Post
    Please try to contact SE and let us know the result, I am curious of their restoration policy.
    Done. Let's see what they say.

Quote Originally Posted by Thyranne View Post
    Done. Let's see what they say.
    Others have quoted a once-per-lifetime item restore policy from SE, when they were contacting about getting another Fantasia potion after accidentally deleting or otherwise regretting their use of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    If it is a one time only policy why would you use it on the Fantasia potion when you can actually buy one easily....

Use it for things that cannot be re-obtained....