kk thx time to farm syrcus then
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Woot ill be returning Saturday ordered my time card with some other stuff lol.

I am really interested in the Dark Knight. Also what healer is easy to play on a controller up to level 50 not doing raid content.

Edit: I know the Dark Knight isn't playable yet but I am interested.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2014-12-05 at 07:11 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't played a WHM past level 34, but for SCH depends on how you play. If you micro manage a pet on a controller, get your fingers ready. I do tend to do it but only in certain situations or certain fights.
    So probably WHM, less skills especially for dpsing, however it is boring as hell dpsing, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    I haven't played a WHM past level 34, but for SCH depends on how you play. If you micro manage a pet on a controller, get your fingers ready. I do tend to do it but only in certain situations or certain fights.
    So probably WHM, less skills especially for dpsing, however it is boring as hell dpsing, lol.
    I am lazy when it comes to my pet as a Summoner lol. If there is a healing class that dosen't require me to target the party or use a pet that would be great. If not ill skip healing lol.

It seems I am a lazy tank as well I am a glad and there is some kind of skill I don't point I use that I don't lol. But hey I keep argo

Its just it seems like it would be a pain with a controller. I perfer DPS or Tank. I am a really good healer in my opinion in other MMO's just never did it in FFXIV nore do I want to start off using a controler if there is a LOT to do.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2014-12-05 at 08:04 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

10+ Year Old Account
    WHM works, you don't have to micro your pet. It's just sometimes a better thing to do.

WHM works, you don't have to micro your pet. It's just sometimes a better thing to do.
    Do u have to target party members??

Kinda looking for some type of AoE or heals lows heal type setup

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Do u have to target party members??

Kinda looking for some type of AoE or heals lows heal type setup
    Yeah but just up and down buttons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't imagine healing with a controller. Oo
    I need precise and immediate targeting.
    And yes you have to target people for your single target heals.

AoE always comes from the position of your char though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Yeah but just up and down buttons.
    K thx for the info.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post

Cool I am looking just to heal 5mans so I get the class to level 50.

Also with the xpac is the level cap going up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post

It's not that bad? At least it isn't for me. /shrug.

The only issue with healing with controller is in the 24 man clusterfucks. Otherwise I find it pretty good.

It's not that bad? At least it isn't for me. /shrug.

The only issue with healing with controller is in the 24 man clusterfucks. Otherwise I find it pretty good.
    So it shouldn't be hard to heal 5mans?

Also is healing one of those setups where I need to watch my argo or just let the tank deal with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    4 man and easy. Most of the time the tanks will deal with it, but that also depends on if your tank is competent, or if it's low level tank doesn't have that much aoe.

SCH has less of an issue with aggro as their threat is generally spread out between both you and the fairy, but also because your other spells do shields that don't count towards threat.
    WHM is aggro central if you have fun with aoe heal.

4 man and easy. Most of the time the tanks will deal with it, but that also depends on if your tank is competent, or if it's low level tank doesn't have that much aoe.

SCH has less of an issue with aggro as their threat is generally spread out between both you and the fairy, but also because your other spells do shields that don't count towards threat.
    LOL totally forgot its 4man not 5 lol.

Thats good to know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup I love my WHM.
    Also have a SCH at 50, but WHm suits me more.

Also Hot on pull = instant inspection of gear by mobpack. ^_^

10+ Year Old Account
    So on the note of the controller thing, this is how it goes for me. Didn't exactly perform great, I just kinda woke up and logged in and helped a friend.

Random music that was going on when I was playing.

If it wasn't obvious I derp around a lot in pugs.
    Last edited by Remilia; 2014-12-06 at 03:47 AM.

So on the note of the controller thing, this is how it goes for me. Didn't exactly perform great, I just kinda woke up and logged in and helped a friend.

Random music that was going on when I was playing.

If it wasn't obvious I derp around a lot in pugs.
    I think my brain would explode if I tried that lol. I plan to only tank or dps raids and just level the other class's to 50.

Also it seems we are getting a level cap raise with the xpac is this true?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yap looks about as awkward as I imagined it.
    But then again I never owned any gaming console as a kid (mean parents ._.), so my experience with controllers is EXTREMELY limited.

I think it was lv 60? Read it somewhere, not sure if rumor or true.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know, you just kind of get used to it, >.>

And yes, level 60.

I should note, one of the biggest thing though for controller play is you need to have both R1/R2 and L1/L2 have a finger on them, in most cases it'd be your middle finger on L2/R2, and index / pointer on R1/L1. Allows for faster switches and some button combinations that would seem very out of place if it wasn't for that.
    Last edited by Remilia; 2014-12-06 at 10:10 AM.

Do any of u have a good detailed site for quest guides like how to unlock the Hard Modes of the dungeons and how to start on my weapon like u guys have posted about doing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't really have a guide, but just keep doing the main story quest and you should be able to get them all.