10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    I got a afterglow 360 controller on my pc. I plan to get another ps4 controller for my pc.
    Ahhh ok then yeah you should be goid tbh I just suck at setting controllers up not patient enough to go through em(and for some reason the buttons always go weird on me)

I am thinking of server transfering what is the most high pop server between Gilgamesh and Jenova or just overall.
    When I was looking it up before making a char gilgamesh was supposed to be the illidan of ff14, and so far at least seeing players in the world wise that appears to be true because no matter what time I log on there's always at least a small que and I'm forever tripping over people.

You can only make a char at like 7amish on there, dunno if transferring uses the same system.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

You can transfer to a full realm without any limitations luckily.

Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    When I was looking it up before making a char gilgamesh was supposed to be the illidan of ff14, and so far at least seeing players in the world wise that appears to be true because no matter what time I log on there's always at least a small que and I'm forever tripping over people.

You can only make a char at like 7amish on there, dunno if transferring uses the same system.
    By illidan I hope you mean in player count only mite transfer there later today. How is the community on gilgamesh.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2015-07-12 at 02:04 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by jtbrig7390 View Post
    by illidan i hope you mean in player count only mite transfer there later today. How is the community on gilgamesh.
    You are not prepared!!

edit - the forum reallllly doesn't like all caps, yet that statement has to be in all caps for it to really work.

Quote Originally Posted by Scufflegrit View Post
    You are not prepared!!

edit - the forum reallllly doesn't like all caps, yet that statement has to be in all caps for it to really work.
    LOL

/10char
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Deleted
    I just noticed something when doing marks in Azys Lla, quandrant names and enemies seem related funny enough.
    Alpha Quadrant: Automatons.
    Beta Quadrant: Beasts
    Gamma Quadrant: Garleans.
    Delta Quadrant: Dragons.

Made me giggle when i noticed it.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only jerk I've found so far into Heavensward was a guy who was telling people cords to Hunts..... as he killed them, so when people got there, he'd just go WHOOPSITSDEAD. But after two days of doing that, he seems to be blocked by everyone. That guy was toxic. His intentions were mean.

I did get a tank last night who did get mad at DPS, originally he told them to do their jobs. He stuck through for about four wipes before he left. He told the DPS to PLEASE look up their rotation, because we were wiping on the last boss in Vault due to not killing enough fire orbs. He did get kind of irritated, other than saying "Well.. I wish I could say it was fun, but it wasn't" before he left. Most of his complaints were telling the DPS to please look up a rotation for single target. We also wiped a couple of time to them not breaking their chain, and they had been there before so they knew to break it, just simply did it.

He was the most angry one I've ran into.. At the same time, it was almost 1am. We were wiping to simple mechanics, and even after trying to talk them through breaking the chains and the rotation they should be doing or ways to up their damage, they still ignored it for the most part.

Now, I wouldn't consider him toxic. Yeah he wasn't too friendly but he was -trying- to make the run work, some people would consider him toxic though depending on how sensitive they are.
    Last edited by Tazila; 2015-07-12 at 03:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazila View Post
    The only jerk I've found so far into Heavensward was a guy who was telling people cords to Hunts..... as he killed them, so when people got there, he'd just go WHOOPSITSDEAD. But after two days of doing that, he seems to be blocked by everyone. That guy was toxic. His intentions were mean.

I did get a tank last night who did get mad at DPS, originally he told them to do their jobs. He stuck through for about four wipes before he left. He told the DPS to PLEASE look up their rotation, because we were wiping on the last boss in Vault due to not killing enough fire orbs. He did get kind of irritated, other than saying "Well.. I wish I could say it was fun, but it wasn't" before he left. Most of his complaints were telling the DPS to please look up a rotation for single target. We also wiped a couple of time to them not breaking their chain, and they had been there before so they knew to break it, just simply did it.

He was the most angry one I've ran into.. At the same time, it was almost 1am. We were wiping to simple mechanics, and even after trying to talk them through breaking the chains and the rotation they should be doing or ways to up their damage, they still ignored it for the most part.

Now, I wouldn't consider him toxic. Yeah he wasn't too friendly but he was -trying- to make the run work, some people would consider him toxic though depending on how sensitive they are.
    Honestly, I've never been in a group that had that problem...but if your group fails -several- times to break the fire chain and can't kill the orbs (that have next to no health and my AST can take one out in like 4 hits) I would be pretty upset with the DPS as well.

The sad fact is, some people, REGARDLESS of how nice you are, or helpful, will still just become hostile to you. So, after you experience that so many times, you sort of become bitter and decide to just tell them how it is.

I've run into so many terrible DPS, ignorant DPS, in fact I can't even tell you how many terrible DPS I have because it is -so- common, but I just try my best to carry them in PUGs and not say anything, because, truth is, it would simply fall on deaf ears, as it always has.

I've run into tanks that can't really hold aggro, or take a lot of damage, but they're aware of it, they talk about it, they're open to how to improve, and generally are great with mechanics. I've run into DPS like that as well. And people like that amaze me, because I'd rather someone who is trying to be better and learn, than someone who is so happy to be bad, and totally unaware of it. Can you imagine how messed up it is that something like that amazes me?
    Last edited by La; 2015-07-12 at 03:37 PM.

Deleted
    Ok I think the problem I am having is I haven't beat the dungeon on NM yet so im going to do that because she won't let me get the quest for Amdapor Keep HM. So I do belive its both.
    You need to actually COMPLETE every dungeon on that list, not just unlock them, to do the roulettes.

There's alot of solo-queue dungeoning to go before you can do a roulette

I am thinking of server transfering what is the most high pop server between Gilgamesh and Jenova or just overall.
    What server are you currently on?

- - - Updated - - -

Double post because this is to good to wait.

Fat Chocobo bridge

Fat Chocobo Tower/View from the top

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    I facepalmed pretty hard when - after unlocking all those dungeons - I realized I also had to clear them all before being eligible for the roulette. ><

Not sure I'm gonna bother with all that just for some level 50 queue.
    Well, high-level roulette is some very easy Tomestones.. once you've managed to unlock it. Got my first job to 50 sometime before expansion launched, and yeah.. it took a while to unlock and complete all of them. I'd also suggest it for more random dungeon content, but since I'm getting Brayflox (hard) every day from it..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aberrict View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Fat Chocobo bridge

That's amazing LOL

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a fact that there are crappy people along with the good. I've queued with someone that blatantly only healed what is presumably her boyfriend and left me to heal everyone else. Had the same last name. Was blatantly obvious she had no idea that the Benefic proc didn't negate Benefira's mana cost like Cure proc because she says she uses them as mana effciency. Then she had the gall to bitch at me for being mana inefficient because I essentially had to heal everyone else. Yeah, there are shit people. Needless to say after that everyone except them left off the bat.
    Last edited by Remilia; 2015-07-12 at 05:22 PM.

When I get horrible players it's usually the passive aggressive sort. Ironically they tend to bother me more since the ones that are outright nasty can at least be reported.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I get bad players every now and then, though usually they're new and there's a language barrier but after a few wipes they get through the fights.

I also sometimes get players with bad attitudes, like a dark knight who went mental on the other two in my group because they said he should use darkside (they weren't rude about it or anything either)

More often I simply get decent/good players though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't have problem with people that are bad. I have issues with people that blame others for their own inadequacies. I can help advise some that are underperforming for the classes that I know but I'm not going to bother with people like that.

15+ Year Old Account
    I haven't ran into many toxic people. I, myself, may be a touch toxic. But when you've ran WoD several times and each.fucking.run the OTs do not pick up the goddamn adds. You're right, I'm going to passive aggressively mention that they aren't doing their fucking jobs. And then getting told to "lower my expectations because its DF." like...no, I will not lower my expectations that TANKS are to GRAB and HOLD aggro on adds.

I did get a couple in SVHM who are like the reason I hate couples in MMOs. I was the healer, they were duo'd dps. I will agree his "I do what I want" may have no been the best response but theirs was by far worse.

Chat log

So, I started playing 6 days ago, and I am 45 now. What do I want to do while lvling other than following the main quest storyline?

Quote Originally Posted by Aberrict View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Fat Chocobo bridge

I am on Adamantoise.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mikesglory View Post
    You need to actually COMPLETE every dungeon on that list, not just unlock them, to do the roulettes.

There's alot of solo-queue dungeoning to go before you can do a roulette
    Grrrr well ill still do it because I would like to have it unlocked.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    I facepalmed pretty hard when - after unlocking all those dungeons - I realized I also had to clear them all before being eligible for the roulette. ><

Not sure I'm gonna bother with all that just for some level 50 queue.
    Ya thats kinda annoying but ill still do it.