Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maelle View Post
    He asked were your chances better, not was it possible ^^

and you have a better chance at getting in earlier as legacy, but not no chance as non-legacy.
    Except I was correcting the person I quoted because before Friday, most people assumed that non-legacy were p3 only due to bad wording on their website.

Quote Originally Posted by Beruwan View Post
    2 days until I get to play, wooo!
    Nono, you're doing it wrong. Two days until you can't play.

I've always had horrible luck on getting beta invites. I just want to help make the game better! =(

Quote Originally Posted by Saxonn View Post
    Except I was correcting the person I quoted because before Friday, most people assumed that non-legacy were p3 only due to bad wording on their website.
    (I was the person you were "correcting")

Anyhoo ... hopefully I get a beta invite soon in the future so i can have a chance to poke around and give some feedback, the more I think about the game the more I look forward to what it will hopefully be like this time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maelle View Post
    (I was the person you were "correcting")

Anyhoo ... hopefully I get a beta invite soon in the future so i can have a chance to poke around and give some feedback, the more I think about the game the more I look forward to what it will hopefully be like this time.
    Well in that case, I was making it clearer for other people reading the thread so they know everyone on PC can get a beta at any point. It's going to be heartbreaking watching someone else play the beta though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beruwan View Post
    *snip*

Of course it is.
    someone just broke the NDA!
    Last edited by Edge-; 2013-02-25 at 05:31 PM.

Deleted
    Still better in BETA than D3 was on live.

Edit: Guess this was technically nda breaking.
    Last edited by mmoceca64cae0b; 2013-02-25 at 05:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Careful gents! They said on their JP Twitter feed that they were going to crack down on breaking the NDA.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post
    Careful gents! They said on their JP Twitter feed that they were going to crack down on breaking the NDA.
    Is there an public NDA online I could read? Don't actually have beta...
    Last edited by mmoceca64cae0b; 2013-02-25 at 05:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please note, the NDA is in effect. Don't try to wiggle your way around it.

Is there an public NDA online I could read? Don't actually have beta...
    https://secure.square-enix.com/enqt/.../agreement.jsp

2.6 Beta Tester's Confidentiality Obligations
    "Confidential Information" shall mean (a) any and all information relating to or contained in the Products, Software, Documentation, or other materials supplied to Beta Tester by Company in connection with the Beta Testing, including, without limitation, information relating to the performance, conditions, capabilities, and contents of the Products and Software, methods of reporting and conducting, modification schedule, modification process and its progress in the Beta Testing, AND RECIPIENT'S FEEDBACK, OPINIONS, SUGGESTIONS, AND COMMENTS (POSITIVE AND/OR NEGATIVE) REGARDING THE PRODUCT AND THE SOFTWARE, (b) the existence and the terms of this Agreement, (c) the Square Enix ID and password used by Beta Tester, or by any other Beta Tester, (d) THE IDENTITY OF BETA TESTER AND THE FACT THAT BETA TESTER IS PARTICIPATING IN THE BETA TEST, and (e) any and all information relating to the future or proposed products, services, or business operations of Company. Confidential Information includes, without limitation, all such information disclosed to Beta Tester prior to the execution of this Agreement. Beta Tester acknowledges and agrees that the Confidential Information constitutes valuable trade secrets of Company and (subject to the other terms of this Section 2.6) agrees to keep Confidential all Confidential Information, and only use Confidential Information in connection with Beta Tester's participation in the Beta Test.

Beta Tester shall not disclose, publish, distribute, transmit, post, or otherwise make available, directly or indirectly, any Confidential Information to Others. IN OTHER WORDS, YOU MAY NOT POST OR PUBLISH IN ANY WAY YOUR EXPERIENCE IN THE BETA TEST OR YOUR OPINION OF THE NON-RETAIL VERSION OF FINAL FANTASY XIV ONLINE. However, at some point during the Beta Test, Company may officially announce on the official Beta Test website or via email that certain specified materials may be uploaded and published.

However, Beta Tester may disclose the Confidential Information in accordance with a judicial or governmental order; provided, however, that Beta Tester shall give Company a written notice prior to disclosure within a reasonable time and shall cooperate with Company in any efforts to obtain a protective order or its equivalent and shall comply with the same.

Confidential Information will not, however, include any information that Recipient can prove by documentation (a) was publicly known and made generally available in the public domain prior to the time of disclosure to Beta Tester by Company, (b) became publicly known and made generally available after disclosure to Beta Tester by Company through no action or inaction of Beta Tester, or (c) was in the possession of Beta Tester, without confidentiality restrictions, at the time of disclosure by Company, as shown by Beta Tester's files and records. BETA TESTER HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT, EVEN AFTER THE COMMERCIAL VERSION OF THE PRODUCT HAS BEEN RELEASED TO THE PUBLIC, BETA TESTER'S CONFIDENTIALITY OBLIGATIONS SHALL CONTINUE, EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY SET FORTH HEREIN.

Beta Tester shall compensate Company for expenses incurred and any damages sustained by the Company as a result of breach of this Section 2.6 by the Beta Tester or by an individual receiving Confidential Information from Beta Tester in violation of this Section 2.6.

Beta Tester, in reporting feedback, opinions, suggestions, and comments to Company, shall not make an account of any personal matter pertaining to Beta Tester or Others.

Added an NDA sticky and amended the title of the thread to make sure everyone is aware of what they can and can't discuss.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    Added an NDA sticky and amended the title of the thread to make sure everyone is aware of what they can and can't discuss.
    I was wondering if you guys would add a sticky. Thanks!

I was wondering if you guys would add a sticky. Thanks!
    Yeah I was slackin

10+ Year Old Account
    Another great blog post yesterday!

Edit: ooops I linked the JP version
    Last edited by -aiko-; 2013-02-25 at 08:09 PM.

Deleted
    Yeah I watched the live letter in that blog, and even though I don't understand any Japanese, I found Yoshi P's voice to be so calming and it increased my man crush on him even more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I watched the live letter in that blog, and even though I don't understand any Japanese, I found Yoshi P's voice to be so calming and it increased my man crush on him even more.
    I totally love the guy!
    The JP twitter, blog etc gets more information a lot of the time. You could probably understand enough through Google Translate if you want. I'm totally waiting for the day Google invents software that can "listen to" and translate audio. It will happen, mark my words.

I totally love the guy!
    The JP twitter, blog etc gets more information a lot of the time. You could probably understand enough through Google Translate if you want. I'm totally waiting for the day Google invents software that can "listen to" and translate audio. It will happen, mark my words.
    google glass will only help make that a reality.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichy View Post
    google glass will only help make that a reality.
    Except google translate sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Except google translate sucks.
    I didn't say it would be good, just that it would help make it a reality. Just like steam on linux won't make it a gaming OS, but it will help.

Deleted
    I totally love the guy!
    I didn't mind about not understanding tbh, I had a googledoc with someone translating as it went on, even though it was laggy, it was mainly for the gameplay and concept art (I do want that bear armor they showed, even if I hate pvp I will grind that shit as long as it doesn't have "slavage"esque droprate/mythic cost).