Deleted
    People don't seem to be too bad about dodging on Titan, actually. At least until the final phase hits where people begin panicking with Bombs+Landslides happening at the same time, or not spreading out in time and getting boxed in by Weight of the Land.

...Assuming you even get there. Like 80% of my groups in the Duty Finder would fail to DPS down the Heart in time to begin with. :/ Not that a premade through /shout was much better until I was a bit of a bitch and remarked that Duty Finder groups do better at not dying in Phase 1.

10+ Year Old Account
    I plan to use my Fantasya potion, or what`s it called.
    Is there a way to see the character with the Job Clothes, when one is creating it? I see that there is a checkbox there that says Job under Attire, but the Job is box is not active.

Or a web resource that shows the races + job clothes, anything like that?

Deleted
    You need to choose a class first then "job" will be available.

10+ Year Old Account
    thx. It`s sorta working now.
    My goal is to see how a SCH would look. But when I select Arcanist, it dresses him in SUM clothes.

Yes just create a new character to the point where you can select a class and city state

Quote Originally Posted by rogerwilko View Post
    thx. It`s sorta working now.
    My goal is to see how a SCH would look. But when I select Arcanist, it dresses him in SUM clothes.
    It's because SCH is an oddity of a job. SMN is the natural progression and job for ACN.

10+ Year Old Account
    I tried this way:
    http://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodest...e=&classjob=28
    maybe it helps someone else too.

so anyone know if there will be a CD on server transfers? cause I kinda wanna transfer to a server of a friend to get Titan HM and then go back to my old server again. but I am wondering if there will be like a one month CD on transferring or something along those lines.

10+ Year Old Account
    Details aren't out yet I believe.

There are only 5 days free, chances are the service will be so wonky that just getting one transfer through will take up most, if not all, of those days.

If you're going to try to juke the transfers for a Titan HM kill or pseudo name change, be aware that your plans may falter and you'll end up having to pay to transfer back.

is it true they're planning to increase the stone drop rate?

Quote Originally Posted by Ateista View Post
    is it true they're planning to increase the stone drop rate?
    Yes, the patch on Monday night / Tuesday morning will increase the amount dropped in current locations, and possibly be dropping in new locations as well.

Patch notes are up for those interested here.

I dont understand these server transfer rules. like is there a CD on transferring? can someone who transferred let me know? also how long it took for you to transfer

Deleted
    Wanderer's palace gives 100 Philo and 30 Myth. Gonna test AK now.

Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    Wanderer's palace gives 100 Philo and 30 Myth. Gonna test AK now.
    100 phil 40 myth for AK and a few thousand gil

Deleted
    Well, this is a pretty stupid change. I don't understand why they didn't make them give the same amount of Myth when the difficulty is basically the same now.

It's still more efficient to farm AK, didn't really change much.

The only thing that changed is that now there is no point in doing CM anymore, which I don't mind, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    Well, this is a pretty stupid change. I don't understand why they didn't make them give the same amount of Myth when the difficulty is basically the same now.

It's still more efficient to farm AK, didn't really change much.

The only thing that changed is that now there is no point in doing CM anymore, which I don't mind, I guess.
    honestly Wanderes is 10x easier then AK. you dont need any brain for Wanderes at all.. its just AOE spam on second boss and last boss. I am still gonna do Wanderes quite a few times where I wud have done AK else. so its a nice nice nice change. getting Myth capped is really not an issue. so in the end its about farming Phil which is IMO more efficient in WP.

Deleted
    On the other hand, Wandering Palace probably still drops the (valuable on Phoenix, at least) prerequisite relic materials. I don't think it takes much guesswork of what place would be preferred if all 50 dungeons were completely equal in Tomestone yields.

Not gonna complain at least, 50 on my Paladin soon and knowing my luck, I'll have a full Darklight set once I get my shield from the Tonberry King. -_-

where would one go to see patch notes? if any.

whew, was starting to get nervous. i had to shutdown and restart the launcher 7 times to finally get the update going.
    Last edited by Ateista; 2013-10-15 at 04:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ateista View Post
    where would one go to see patch notes? if any.
    http://www.ffxivguild.com/ffx14-patchnotes-10-15-2013/

or on these forums I believe there is a post with the patch notes in them.