10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure how but I got enough feathers to get the twintania. It does divebombs! Sort of.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    So, uh, am I the only one that might like Scholar more if the pet weren't a fairy?
    I call heresy.

I'd quite like a healer class like the chemist of Final Fantasy Tactics. Mixing different things together and then throwing potions at both friend and foe alike. Extra points if it wasn't just another robe class...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I'd quite like a healer class like the chemist of Final Fantasy Tactics. Mixing different things together and then throwing potions at both friend and foe alike. Extra points if it wasn't just another robe class...
    At the end of the battle everyone is scarred with glass shard cuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Hahaha! That'd certainly be amusing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well healing that mess would probably be my job then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Maybe work like the ninja Mudras where you mix rhe chemicals as skills make it a leather based healer

10+ Year Old Account
    Got my Goldsmith to 46, but sadly ran out of leve-allowances.

Guess I'll just take it slowly and obtain those four levels with Ixal dailies while allowing leve-allowances to recharge.

Better then the rogue healers in Rift. They shoot you with arrows....that heal you.

Quote Originally Posted by Lathais View Post
    Better then the rogue healers in Rift. They shoot you with arrows....that heal you.
    I was once an adventurer just like you, until one day when I took a healing arrow to the knee...

Don't forget SWTOR bounty hunters who healed you by shooting you with blaster pistols.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uh.. these "Facility Access: Specialization" -dailies are so annoying.

"Make me HQ items, and you can't use your cross-class skills, hahaha!"

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, some of the ixal dailies make it so that you cannot use cross class abilities, but those are really easy to HQ if you've got your 3rd touch skill.

So i'm currently lvl.57 on DRK and after all the horror stories i'm finding it far more fun to tank with than paladin or warrior.

Then i noticed in dungeons i only die with AST players, and a quick look on the forums and the reddit showed a certain job was the only one majorly complaining about DRK, guess which?

My opinion is DRK is fine, its got so many cooldowns with cross job abilities that its hardly ever without an active defensive cooldown. I think people jumped on AST after 2 years of SCH and WHM and expect to do just as well when the DRK/AST synergy is not remotely figured out yet and assume its the tanks fault because surely after playing WHM or SCH for 2 years it can be you healing right?

But its a new job, one that seems the most underdeveloped of the 3 in practice and i think the moment its patched up a bit and given proper theorycrafting then AST players will be happy and the complaints about healing DRK's will mysteriously vanish.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    So i'm currently lvl.57 on DRK and after all the horror stories i'm finding it far more fun to tank with than paladin or warrior.

Then i noticed in dungeons i only die with AST players, and a quick look on the forums and the reddit showed a certain job was the only one majorly complaining about DRK, guess which?

My opinion is DRK is fine, its got so many cooldowns with cross job abilities that its hardly ever without an active defensive cooldown. I think people jumped on AST after 2 years of SCH and WHM and expect to do just as well when the DRK/AST synergy is not remotely figured out yet and assume its the tanks fault because surely after playing WHM or SCH for 2 years it can be you healing right?

But its a new job, one that seems the most underdeveloped of the 3 in practice and i think the moment its patched up a bit and given proper theorycrafting then AST players will be happy and the complaints about healing DRK's will mysteriously vanish.
    I am a SCH and especially if I am running Alex in DF, I dread when I have both a DRK and an AST. Not all DRKs, but most DRKs I have run with a squishier than other tanks. I can normally deal with it, except in 8-man when the other healer is an AST and I am already having to cover the lack of heals.

My biggest problem with DRKs is that it seems like many of them do not think they need to upgrade their gear until they get to 50. I have been in several leveling roulette's where there is a DRK tank and we are doing mid-40's content and almost all their gear is level 32-36. Then they pull without Grit on.....then blame me when they die.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post

I prefer those over the ones that take away 100 or even 150 CP. Especially since I keep the most important cross-class skills (Steady Hand 2 and Hasty Touch) as CUL anyway.

It's like Ixal all over again! @_@

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattleya View Post
    I prefer those over the ones that take away 100 or even 150 CP. Especially since I keep the most important cross-class skills (Steady Hand 2 and Hasty Touch) as CUL anyway.
    I can pretty much complete all other dailies with single attempt, but today I went to do those level 16 dailies in CCH, and the "Facility Access: Specialization II" -daily took about 10 attempts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lathais View Post
    10ccs of Cordrazine!
    *lifts up skirt to present butt for injection*

Not sure if it was intentional or not but back when I did those dailies, if you failed a few times some/all of your cross class skills would eventually unlock.