10+ Year Old Account
    Yay, now my DRK has all i230s too.

What the hell am I supposed to do with lore now? ._.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post

I put it to my SMN. >.>
    SCH/SMN, lazy healer/dps access, muahahaha.

i'm going to keep it close to cap until the next patch just incase they add a tome grind to the anima for the 4th time.

220/240 and I'm starting to feel a burnout... . MUST. KEEP. GOING. Only 20 more crit to go then I will have a nice 240 with 120 ss and 120 crit . Btw was thinking of leveling up SMN anyone know the stat prio for it? All I would really need is a weapon and then I can farm secondary bits of gear if it is not the same as BLM.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-07-25 at 12:11 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    220/240 and I'm starting to feel a burnout... . MUST. KEEP. GOING. Only 20 more crit to go then I will have a nice 240 with 120 ss and 120 crit . Btw was thinking of leveling up SMN anyone know the stat prio for it? All I would really need is a weapon and then I can farm secondary bits of gear if it is not the same as BLM.
    crit -> det -> ss

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    crit -> det -> ss
    Meh I'll farm another set and use the BLM armor/accessories as temp ones. Cheers.

Got my NIN relic last night and beat Palace of the Dead ending with 21+/22+ towards the 30/30 weapon. The story went exactly as i expected but still really liked it. Its rare an mmo starting experience gets expanded into a story i care about and not just some dumb meme like hogger.

Now to repeat it a few more times for a skin for a weapon now 5 levels lower than my shiny new relic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Got my NIN relic last night and beat Palace of the Dead ending with 21+/22+ towards the 30/30 weapon. The story went exactly as i expected but still really liked it. Its rare an mmo starting experience gets expanded into a story i care about and not just some dumb meme like hogger.

Now to repeat it a few more times for a skin for a weapon now 5 levels lower than my shiny new relic.
    I habe heard you get to choose it soo can get one for another class

10+ Year Old Account
    Yay, I can finally join the Anima (240) grind.

I'm still on the stage where you collect the unidentified items.

Not sure whether to stick 15 Piety onto my BLM relic and just go 105 crit. I think it looks silly tbh and I don't really do endgame stuff much.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Not sure whether to stick 15 Piety onto my BLM relic and just go 105 crit. I think it looks silly tbh and I don't really do endgame stuff much.
    Strongly recommend against setting stat points on relic to piety. Main reason why; you only need so much piety to hit any of the "caps" for having enough MP to pull off the 6 Fire 4 opener, and it's not a very high amount. The amount of piety will grow as the weapon's ilvl goes up. Think of it like accuracy cap junior or such. For the amount of piety we would even want to consider, just swap out a meld (maybe 2 at the very most) and you'll be good to go.

Spell speed and crit all the way.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, I got my Bard up and running - currently i231. Asked what accuracy I should have, and got answer "around 613".. and I've 550.

I should just slap accuracy materia on my gear until I somehow get enough?

http://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodest...cter/11200719/

15+ Year Old Account
    finally got mch to 60 last night (good part of 55-60 was palace of the dead runs) now to get the gun because its technically better then the hyperconductive gun because it has crit instead of skill speed atm i'm 27/27 on the weapon.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    So, I got my Bard up and running - currently i231. Asked what accuracy I should have, and got answer "around 613".. and I've 550.

I should just slap accuracy materia on my gear until I somehow get enough?

http://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodest...cter/11200719/
    If you aren't doing anything higher than ex-roulette/weeping city, I'd say no personally. Think it'd be a waste of gold/materia. You can always buy accuracy food to help, if you notice a lot of misses.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    If you aren't doing anything higher than ex-roulette/weeping city, I'd say no personally.
    Currently doing (or at least trying to) The Minstrel's Ballad: Nidhogg's Rage.

Deleted
    Finally got myself a bird, yay!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazela View Post
    Strongly recommend against setting stat points on relic to piety. Main reason why; you only need so much piety to hit any of the "caps" for having enough MP to pull off the 6 Fire 4 opener, and it's not a very high amount. The amount of piety will grow as the weapon's ilvl goes up. Think of it like accuracy cap junior or such. For the amount of piety we would even want to consider, just swap out a meld (maybe 2 at the very most) and you'll be good to go.

Spell speed and crit all the way.
    My derpy i206 BLM has no additional piety at all and I can pull off the 6 F IV opener in your sig w/o problems.

Grats to the All american mount Mynax.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    Currently doing (or at least trying to) The Minstrel's Ballad: Nidhogg's Rage.
    Hmm, then yeah I'd meld and use food.

My derpy i206 BLM has no additional piety at all and I can pull off the 6 F IV opener in your sig w/o problems.

Grats to the All american mount Mynax.
    The whole piety thing is an interesting topic. Last I recall reading, to pull off the proper opener (which the lulzy pic in my sig actually describes perfectly), 263 piety is required in order to have enough MP by the time you go from Fire to Ice in order to cast Blizzard 4 without having to wait for a mp tick. 263 is attainable by 2 races without melds/food, iirc (one of the lalafels and elezen, I believe). As a highlander, I have a derpy 258 piety in comparison to other races...but we have highest STR and second highest VIT, so melee mage inc...j/k.

For my version of this rotation, I had to insert the sharpcast > fire 1 > fire 3 inbetween the two sets of Fire 4s; the sharpcasted F1 has to be cast with no stacks of AF present, else I don't have enough MP. One downside to this is until recently, I would only have 5 of the 6 F4s under the effect of Raging Strikes. Now with enough spell speed, I'm able to get all 6, but it also requires me to split the F4s into a 4/2 setting (if/when I have Ley Lines).

This is a bunch of convoluted shit, yes, but it's a result of me having derped around with target dummies for a while, trying to figure out why the hell I couldn't pull off the rotation as described in the photo in my sig. Happened upon a thread going over piety for BLMs a while back, then for whatever reason I shifted some of the spells around and lo and behold. Improvise, adapt, overcome, and set things on fire.