Quote Originally Posted by Wrecktangle View Post
    Sure if you want to let your existing personal biases inhibit your ability to have an objective discussion that's your prerogative. At this point, all I want you to do is go back to your post#32541 and edit it to accurately reflect that I do not want FF14 to be WoW because those words were never said no implied and I debunked it multiple times.
    You have a very odd obsession with that and no, demanding others like that gets you nowhere.
    I remember why I stopped bothering replying to you the first time. Glad though you ignore the other stuff.
    Anyways, I bow out and done with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    Heh, yeah - built myself PC couple years ago, served me well.. but sadly GPU is starting to show lack of power in newer games. Sure I can still do FFXIV raids at 100+ FPS, so it's pretty low on the list to upgrade for.

*chuckles*
    That case is screaming for more HDDs.

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    *chuckles*
    I currently occupy 5 of those HDD bays and 2 of the SSDs in the back... >.>
    Heh, yeah - built myself PC couple years ago, served me well.. but sadly GPU is starting to show lack of power in newer games. Sure I can still do FFXIV raids at 100+ FPS, so it's pretty low on the list to upgrade for.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/kXUXUA1m.jpg[IMG]
    Same case as me!

*chuckles*
    As am I, running out of space to put games into.
    CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k 4.0Ghz | CPU Cooler: Fractal Design Kelvin S24 | GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 1080 8GB |
    MB: Asus Maximus VII Ranger | Case: Fractal Design Define R5 Black | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 850W |
    SSD: 128GB | HDD: 1TB | RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 16GB DDR3-1600 | OS: Win 10 Home -64 |

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    You have a very odd obsession with that and no, demanding others like that gets you nowhere.
    I remember why I stopped bothering replying to you the first time. Glad though you ignore the other stuff.
    Anyways, I bow out and done with this.
    I'm merely asking you, a moderator to follow your own rules and show respect for the forum. If you make a statement in error and someone corrects you and asks you to update the post, it is a polite thing to do.

Keep it Civil
    Topics can become rather heated but remember to stay civil towards each other. Flaming or bashing others will net you an infraction.

I certainly think spreading misinformation about me qualifies as bashing.

Edit - regarding me ignoring other stuff, I tried conversing with you 3 separate times. You failed to participate in those discussions in a meaningful capacity so I did both of us a favor by me not using a 4th post dismantling your misconception of how benchmarks are used.
    Last edited by Wrecktangle; 2017-03-20 at 08:39 PM.

It'd seem that there are supernatural forces out there.

Team was planning to do A11S tonight, Discord servers crashed just as we were about to begin, and we can't really do much without voice chat. Thank you, whoever took them down - saved me pain of doing it, for now.
    CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k 4.0Ghz | CPU Cooler: Fractal Design Kelvin S24 | GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 1080 8GB |
    MB: Asus Maximus VII Ranger | Case: Fractal Design Define R5 Black | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 850W |
    SSD: 128GB | HDD: 1TB | RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 16GB DDR3-1600 | OS: Win 10 Home -64 |

Quote Originally Posted by Wrecktangle View Post
    I'm merely asking you, a moderator to follow your own rules and show respect for the forum. If you make a statement in error and someone corrects you and asks you to update the post, it is a polite thing to do.

Keep it Civil
    Topics can become rather heated but remember to stay civil towards each other. Flaming or bashing others will net you an infraction.

I certainly think spreading misinformation about me qualifies as bashing.

Edit - regarding me ignoring other stuff, I tried conversing with you 3 separate times. You failed to participate in those discussions in a meaningful capacity so I did both of us a favor by me not using a 4th post dismantling your misconception of how benchmarks are used.
    You have some weird definitions of stuff... If you think it's a problem contact a global.
    (And something you should know, it doesn't matter what you think about yourself, it's what others think about you. You can keep saying you're ____ but if you don't act that way you aren't.)
    Last edited by Remilia; 2017-03-20 at 11:00 PM.

So the census says that the active numbers gone from 300k to 600k and rising again. My wonder is are they returning players or the XI diehard holdouts that refused to try it until RDM/SAM finally showed up.

at least every instance is a bonus again
    http://theeorzeanfrontier.blogspot.co.uk/ Neckbeard rambling about this weeaboo trash

Yeah I built this PC exclusively for FFXIV back in August of 2013. I upgraded my GPU to a 970 once when Heavensward came out but I'm perfectly fine with that till the next generation. 1070 is a nice upgrade but not worth 600$ (yay Canada) when I can spend 900$ and build a new PC. Might even go for AMD this time with Ryzen ;P.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    I currently occupy 5 of those HDD bays and 2 of the SSDs in the back... >.>
    Heh. I have 2 HDDs (6TB combined) and 2 SSDs (1.1TB combined) ... aaand all slots of my case are occupied. ._.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aruhen View Post
    I upgraded my GPU to a 970 once when Heavensward came out but I'm perfectly fine with that till the next generation. 1070 is a nice upgrade but not worth 600$
    Jumping from my old 7870 to a 1070 was quite a shock.
    My CPU (3570K @ 4.6) is holding my GPU back, but not enough right now for me to upgrade completely.
    At least not until I have my Alto Flute at the end of the year. :<

Know what I'd like to see?

If they're making Enochian automatic, I wonder if we could use Blizzard IV and Fire IV to build stacks. Umbral Attunement and Astral Attunement, if you will.

Get 3 stacks of each, cast Ultima, a single target nuke that drains MP and clears stacks, or perhaps disables Enochian for a short period.

Honestly, I just want Ultima for BLM.

Also, potential ideas on what the LB3's for RDM and SAM will be?
    And you could have it all,
    my Empire of Dirt.
    I will let you down,
    I will make you Hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Jun View Post

If they're making Enochian automatic, I wonder if we could use Blizzard IV and Fire IV to build stacks. Umbral Attunement and Astral Attunement, if you will.

Get 3 stacks of each, cast Ultima, a single target nuke that drains MP and clears stacks, or perhaps disables Enochian for a short period.

Not sure for RDM but SAM at a speculation could use 1 of Aurons Bushidos from FFX I guess. Dragon Fang would be pretty cool.
    A life with no changes can’t be called life. You can only call it experience. Lelouch Vi Britannia. (Code Geass)
    I refuse to be a slave of fate! I will be the master of my own future! Shir Gold. (Phantasy Star 2)
    Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose. Ayrton Senna. (3 times Formula 1 World Champion)

Damn, and here I am with a single 512 gb SSD and a 2 TB plate drive, both of which are like no more than 25% space used...

If I'm able to sell my laptop, I may use some of that money to splurge on a 1080 Ti whenever the ones with aftermarket coolers are in stock.

- - - Updated - - -

Doubt we get Ultima as a spell due to it's place in the main story.

Similar note, maybe they'll un-nerf Flare...#makeflaregreatagain

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    So the census says that the active numbers gone from 300k to 600k and rising again. My wonder is are they returning players or the XI diehard holdouts that refused to try it until RDM/SAM finally showed up.

at least every instance is a bonus again
    Phoenix has been having a queue every day for the past 2 weeks around peak hours and earlier so this doesnt surprise me

Quote Originally Posted by sahlamuhla View Post
    Phoenix has been having a queue every day for the past 2 weeks around peak hours and earlier so this doesnt surprise me
    Thats the wierd thing, even at the 300k low Shiva has always had a 10-30 player que at all times every single day. I know it was the attempt by douchebags to crash the market and make it "the official FR server, engless spek pigs get out" at 2.0 but since then it seemed to be quiet but maybe its just the douchebags dispersing after a few french players made an unfortunate public apology on the reddit saying "we are sorry most french act like this to english speakers but its not all of us" and it ended up with the fr troll FC's getting blacklisted by the german grey market that replaced the marketboard for a few months when they crashed it to 1gil for everything and they server transferred or quit. Sometimes mmo economies can be fascinating but i always assumed that more silence meant a more dead server but i didnt even know other servers had times without ques!

- - - Updated - - -

I could see them looking at Bravely Default for a lot of RDM's design, Yoshi has said its not a XI style caster bar the whole fencing swashbuckler aesthetic. In BD there were class that could take spells and add effects or 'undo' damage as healing. I could see RDM having a version of ultima that acts like the BLM limit but it does half the damage but also any players in the bubble are healed for the same amount, just no ressing to keep it between the BLM and WHM limits. Like maybe they boost forwads in a thrust strike and slam the sword in the ground and the FF8 style nuke ultima spreads slowly from there so its possible to whiff it?

-or maybe they will finally ad a limit like wow's bloodlust you want to use in those situations where you need a burst on a raid boss to beat an enrage or in dungeons where the second boss is much harder than the 3rd? Like Call it Overdrive and you get en-fire, en-fire,en-earth,en-thunder, en-ice, en-water and en-wind all at once for 30 seconds? Might also make people want to take any healer other than AST for once too
    Last edited by dope_danny; 2017-03-21 at 11:50 AM.
    http://theeorzeanfrontier.blogspot.co.uk/ Neckbeard rambling about this weeaboo trash

Pretty sure the LB for RDM and SAM will fall into the style of LB for their particular roles, with RDM having an aoe one and SAM being single target.

The bloodlust idea sounds fun but with so many TP based dps, it would be more of a resource management nightmare than anything. Course, as a BLM main, such an effect would be orgasmic. That said, as an orc shaman for most part of a decade in wow, the one satisfying factor such an effect wouldn't have here: the sound effect/animation. It simply wouldn't be the same without it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazela View Post
    If I'm able to sell my laptop, I may use some of that money to splurge on a 1080 Ti whenever the ones with aftermarket coolers are in stock.
    Show off.
    I hope you have a decent 4K screen to go along with such a beast.

Show off.
    I hope you have a decent 4K screen to go along with such a beast.
    I'm holding off on 4K until something along the specs of this monster becomes readily available. Right now I'm on a 2k display that I got a good deal on from a friend (who sold it and ended up with one of those curved screen 34" monitors). 1080 Ti is overkill city for the current monitor I have, but it'll be right at home on a monitor like what I linked.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazela View Post
    ..I may use some of that money to splurge on a 1080 Ti whenever the ones with aftermarket coolers are in stock.
    I might have grabbed 1080 Ti instead of 1080, but have no idea how long I'd need to wait for aftermarket cooler one - most likely game-campaign will end (28.03) before aftermarket coolers are available, so I wouldn't be able to get free 60€ game with it.

And then again, price is quite high; 650€ (1080) vs 900€ (1080 Ti).

I might have grabbed 1080 Ti instead of 1080, but have no idea how long I'd need to wait for aftermarket cooler one - most likely game-campaign will end (28.03) before aftermarket coolers are available, so I wouldn't be able to get free 60€ game with it.

And then again, price is quite high; 650€ (1080) vs 900€ (1080 Ti).
    As far as I know currently, none of them are available with aftermarket coolers as of yet.

Normally I spend around half or slightly less than what one of these cards cost...the OEM 1080 Ti currently goes for $700 USD, whereas my current card (GTX 970) runs in the 300-350 range.

I'm just not looking forward to that monitor I linked likely costing over a grand were it to come out this year. o.o