Ilvl 378 Frost DK LF Raiding Guild.

Greetings and salutations,

I recently experienced a shift change at work that has made it impossible for me to raid with my current group so I'm looking for a new home coming into 4.3. Preferred raid times would be 6-9 PST. I cannot raid after 9 but times before 6 could work as well. Also any server West to East coast will work I only use PST because I'm currently on a west coast server. I am a smart raider with the mythical ability to move out of fire and I know my class very well. Obviously you can ask any and all questions you may need to ask me.

My DK's armory is in the signature. Will server/faction change.
    Only the dead have seen the end of war. - George Santayana
    Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it. - George Santayana

If you can make 7-10pm EST (4-7 PST), Give me a shout:

gian-maro@hotmail.com

Seraphym 10m 6/7H on Turalyon

Hey there Thunder! Our raid times work perfectly for you, and I would love to hear from you over at Choice on Skywall! We are 4/7 HM down working on Baleroc currently.

We raid 6-9 PM PST On Mondays Wednesdays and Thursdays.

Check us out at www . choiceguild . com, (Wont let me post URLs for some silly reason) or hop over and ask to speak with an officer!

10+ Year Old Account
    Michaelfarina@Ymail.com REALID 6/7H 9-12 EST Tuesday Thursday Sunday. We will kill H rag this patch.

When a wild forum troll appears