Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tutorial View Post
    Actually came to mind looking at your "location".... so go figure?
    As said, part of them. And is there any reason to go personal attack after just mentioned Facebook? God.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Usage of "lol". I hate that... thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IAMANIKOLAS View Post
    A very common trend in DK is to put your jeans-sleeves (not sure it's the right word) into your socks.. It looks hideous and has no beneficial purpose except for avoiding to get oil on your jeans when you ride a bike.
    Since the days of my childhood i remeber what my father called those...Norse Skiers..
    I'm a stranger, I'm a changer.
    And I'm danger... maybe...

http://youtu.be/dNEtnyAm6S4

10+ Year Old Account
    If it were possible, obliterating stupidity (examples depicted in Idiocracy) would be wonderful. You can't fix it, so why not kill it instead?

For an actual trend though, I'd have to go with "trolling" (on both forums and within online games).

#FlightIsImportant

Annoying pop music (Justin Bieber, Rebecca Black etc) an memes like "umadbro".

'Dubstep should stay forever just sayan.

Pony garbage. If there was a pony free internet i'd be on it. Coincidentally that would cut contact with a lot of the retarded hipsters. 2 birds with one stone kind of thing.

animufags...

so bad...

Deleted
    Pants not properly around your waist; idiot proofing everything (where has personal accountability gone??)

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    MLP. definitely MLP. "grown" men using colorful, pretty, girly little ponies as their avatars. get real.
    and don't get me started on Bieber.
    22 miles of hard road
    33 years of tough luck
    44 skulls buried in the ground
    Crawling down through the muck
    Ah yeah...

Quote Originally Posted by Feline Grace View Post
    As said, part of them. And is there any reason to go personal attack after just mentioned Facebook? God.
    Can't help the fact that you are getting so upset about it. It wasn't a personal attack as obviously we are on the internet. Get real.

Deleted
    Constant texting. I mean, even when my friend is 1 minute away from my door, he will text me instead of just coming and ringing a bell. Come on!

Pony garbage. It is the most cancerous forced meme in existence to date.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The trend that being smart is a stigma in schools and being dumb is cool and makes you popular. Doesn't happen this side of the pond but still it annoys the tits off me
    Me not that kind of Orc!

My little pony, it's a fad that needs to end asap
    I don't think I can survive another 2 years with ponyshit fagging up the internet

Infracted ~Nemi
    Last edited by Everything Nice; 2011-11-03 at 12:33 AM.
    Unf - Night Watch - Pagle

Consider the ocean waves, and how the moon's force guides them this way and that across the earth's surface. Human life is an insane coincidence. We are an instance of the universe becoming conscious of itself, yes, old news but always worth review.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maldias View Post
    chunk norris and chuck norris type jokes, seriously this shit is just stupid now.
    Yea, I gotta agree with this...
    Maybe when he dies it'll stop.
    "We learn from history, that we learn nothing from history." - George B. Shaw

Capri pants for men. Sorry dudes, you look pretty dumb =/

Sig and Avi by Isilrien <3 Priest~Hunter~Druid~Paladin

Deleted
    Are you implying that if you obliterate a trend that the people who were following it won't be the same people?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Reality television. It is all scripted, so where does it lie in respect to reality?

Does Justin Bieber count as a trend? If so I'd obliterate the damn trend from every part of the universe.

If not, I'd get rid of the "WOW IZ DYING ZOMG" trend, it got old after the first year, now it's just annoying.