Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
5
... LastLast
  1. #41
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    MY house
    Posts
    656
    some like llol haha

  2. #42
    Females nowadays dont reject mustaches, they reject poor grooming. If you can't keep your shit trimmed or looking clean you're out. Also don't try to grom one if you're one of those unfortunate people that can't. Just accept your fate. I've had facial hair since I was 16 and honestly my wife and pretty much all our female friends say I look stupid without it. Shaved once for work/dentist appointment for oral surgery where they made me shave it. So sometime it fits. Sometimes it doesn't its not an overall consensus though.

    Amazing Sig by Eis!

  3. #43
    stache+goatee=prison pussy

    Closely shaven stubble is where it's at. Gives women the image you're a rough cowboy yet not 'gross' by today's standards. And it's not even gross. Real men have hair!

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    Ohhh, I see what you did there. You know, some people who love their husbands or wives and are willing to change for them. If the wife says "I hate that beard would you shave it ?" You answer is, "Get lost ! My beard makes me a real man !" You see, some men love their wives more than they love their beards.

    Ahhh, the insecure.

    No, I found a woman who was woman enough to not need to change me, and she found a man who was man enough to not need to change her.

    Some people can relate to other people as adults without making ultimatums and forcing each other to change. A lot of them actually. It's irritating when the insecure and despondent spread misinformation about how either A) women are badass and you have to change for them or B) you have to tell your woman how to act because YOU'RE A MAN! and there is no possibility of coexistance.

    Neither men nor women just automatically get to win because THEY'RE THE WOMAN AND YOU GET NO SEX or I'M THE MAN AND YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!

    Both of those are immature, and extremely unhelpful to the OP. I'm trying to explain to him that if you really try, and keep an open mind, you can find someone who doesn't force you to change, and you don't have to force her to accept you either.

    Adult relationships exist, stop trying to drag this guy down because you're lonely.

  5. #45
    80's porn star beard ftw!

  6. #46
    Mechagnome Osyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    654
    Mustaches ..yes

    full lumber jack beards like my bf
    or a goatee nope

  7. #47
    because they tickle duh! nah i'm always sporting a moustache/goatee, sometimes combined with a bootstrap. if i shave everything off, i look like i'm in high school again.

    however, a short beard aint bad, long as you shave the neck and keep it straight.
    Last edited by Aoibhe; 2011-11-02 at 12:28 PM. Reason: i'm sexy and i know it

  8. #48
    A few people have already mentioned it, but women don't hate beards/staches, they hate when they're wild and unkempt and when they don't match your style.



    This is how you do it. I have no problems attracting women, because it works for my body style and my personal style. If you posted a picture of yourself, we would tell you whether it works for you or not.

  9. #49
    Pandaren Monk Deleo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    In the dark. Watching. Waiting
    Posts
    1,769
    About time for one of these epic threads. I'm laughing my ass off.
    I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me.
    We are not monsters! We are not the mindless wretches of a ghoul army! NO! We are a force even more terrifying! We are the chill in a coward's spine! We are the instruments of an unyielding ire! WE ARE THE FORSAKEN!
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long.

  10. #50
    Based on a lot of information I have gathered from women on this topic. There are several facts I have put together for facial hair to "work".

    It has to be full, meaning no peach fuzz, or bare spots. If you don't meet this paremeter, shave it off. Some men just aren't cut out to have it, and some men shave twice a day. Blame genetics. Or God if you are emo.

    5 oclock shadows are definately ok, but when it just starts to get muffy and you can see the hairs curl, some women don't like it.

    All women have different taste, you should do what you want to do, and you will find a woman.

    Make sure it's well groomed, (you can pick that one up from 40 year old virgin) women don't want a guy with a lopsided goatee or big bushy mustaches these days, it's just trends.. just like guys don't want the 80's hairdoos on women.. its the china man.. (same sing).

    In summary, the best combination or short answer would be to keep it clean. No matter what style you have, make yourself look "clean cut". The best combination that attracts women as a whole are.. "strong manly men", that are clean. No woman can resist a strong man with a clean beard. It is genetics. Just like no man can resist a skinny, toned, tan woman.

    Take the above with a grain of salt, I rambled a bit.

  11. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Nian View Post
    It tickles when you kiss her on the cheek or neck etc - that is true, the tickle.
    It actually DOES hurt when kissing on the lips
    It's like kissing a little hedgehog.
    Usually when the hair grows it, it's softer. Mine is. My wife only complains if I shave it and am growing it again, then it gets prickly for a while.

  12. #52
    Women don't reject facial hair.

    Women reject men - some of which have facial hair.
    Some of these men have a hard time realizing that it's not the 'stache..but them.




    Also: Men with beards are superior

  13. #53
    They're not fashionable.

  14. #54
    they are scratchy and most of time don't look that well kept. I have the same feeling about beards and become quite irritated when my BF doesn't shave for a few days.

    Sig and Avi by Isilrien <3 Priest~Hunter~Druid~Paladin

  15. #55
    I am Murloc! Mif's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tarnished Coast
    Posts
    5,629
    Last edited by Mif; 2011-11-02 at 12:34 PM.

  16. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Vraizan View Post
    they are scratchy and most of time don't look that well kept. I have the same feeling about beards and become quite irritated when my BF doesn't shave for a few days.
    But they're only scratchy in that 'few days' stage. If you grow it into a real beard/stache, it should be a lot softer.

  17. #57
    I fire back on occasion, often rubbing her legs and saying those stubs could saw through steel. Doesn't work out well for me...

  18. #58
    Field Marshal
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    /thread

    has to be? surely?

  19. #59
    Mechagnome Osyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    654
    Quote Originally Posted by halmotors View Post
    A few people have already mentioned it, but women don't hate beards/staches, they hate when they're wild and unkempt and when they don't match your style.



    This is how you do it. I have no problems attracting women, because it works for my body style and my personal style. If you posted a picture of yourself, we would tell you whether it works for you or not.
    you look just like my BF- just a different hair color and you are correct...i have to beat women back with a stick they love it!

  20. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by LurkerOnly View Post
    Ahhh, the insecure.

    No, I found a woman who was woman enough to not need to change me, and she found a man who was man enough to not need to change her.

    Adult relationships exist, stop trying to drag this guy down because you're lonely.
    Lonely ? I'm married with Kids. I'll say you done something I've never seen if you found a woman that hasn't asked you to change a single thing about youself or any habits you like. I mean really...she's never asked you to change any habits ? None whatsoever ? and if you never asked you wife to change anything that's pretty amazing as well. Adult relantionships are give and take...if you found one that requires Zero give...my hats off to you

    MY point was not to be a "yes man" but to realize that what you might think makes you look cool and awesome, may not makes you look cool and awesome. If the OP says he wants to look like Wolfman Jack and he wants someone to love him for that, then sure go for that look and never yeild. But you can't come to forms asking why "I can't find no ladies" If a certain look isn't working, you have to change the look "IF" you want more chances. If you don't care...then don't change a thing.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •