Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Problem?

10+ Year Old Account

I understand both sides of the argument but you gotta admit the likes of Jeff Bridges, Tom Selleck or Daniel Day-Lewis sure fits with facial hair .
    Phnglui mglw nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah nagl fhtagn

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Quote Originally Posted by Selkhet View Post
    Using a couple of face-saving terms there doesn't change your message though.

Also, I enjoy being snarky almost as much as I enjoy freshly shaved ladyboys working hard to please me. =3
    Hey, if you're paranoid enough to think that my post was insinuating you're a prepubescent girl, it's your therapist bill.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't believe this is a thread. It varies on the man. some men look good with , some with out . It's all based off the individual. As they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muoteck View Post
    It just seems like any hair, maybe except hair on the head, is 'gross' nowadays.
    I disagree. I think a man who doesn't have body hair is "gross"... it's too boyish for my taste. As far as mustaches go, they've gotten a bad rep, but more than that, some people just can't pull it off. In fact, there are very very few who can pull off *just* a mustache. Like I said, I like body hair on men (not excessive, think Ryan Reynolds), but I can't stand when my husband doesn't shave his mustache.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post
    Was it really necessary to suggest that someone who prefers it clean-shaven is not mature? You could have easily made your point without it.
    Well yeah, it kind of was. Because in my experience it IS mostly girls that get fussy about that kind of thing. And when I'm talking girls, I'm generally talking about under 20s.

Sorry if my experience offends you :P
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by achaeon View Post
    But men and women aren't the same, we have different archetypes. To say 'Because a woman does this, so must a man.' just isn't sensible.
    As I said, my opinion.

My boyfriend wants me to shave my parts, I tell him to shave his beard. Fair and square.

Deleted
    They don't look attractive and they shift facial features out of proportion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Katt View Post
    Can't believe this is a thread. It varies on the man. some men look good with , some with out . It's all based off the individual. As they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
    This. It even depends on race for me. I personally like the way facial hair sits on a darker-skinned man than a lighter-skinned one. And with that, some people simply look better with or without facial hair.
    A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.-George Bernard Shaw

Popularity of mustaches are directly relevant to both your age and location. I'll let the scientific data speak for itself.

Herald of the Titans Snow White's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Using a couple of face-saving terms there doesn't change your message though.

Also, I enjoy being snarky almost as much as I enjoy freshly shaved "ladyboys" working hard to please me. =3
    There was no message, she was stating an opinion.

And must you be so vulgar?

Quote Originally Posted by Muoteck View Post
    It just seems like any hair, maybe except hair on the head, is 'gross' nowadays.
    Woman actually don't like it when guys shave their private parts. So i've been told.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    Hey, if you're paranoid enough to think that my post was insinuating you're a prepubescent girl, it's your therapist bill.
    You tried to make yourself look cooler by subtly demeaning everyone who disagrees with you and got called on it. Insinuating that I need a therapist, now, is not even subtle anymore. =)

Herald of the Titans Snow White's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tutorial View Post
    Woman actually don't like it when guys shave their private parts. So i've been told.
    News flash: all women are different. Please refrain from making statements that lump all women together.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitewolfbeauty View Post
    There was no message, she was stating an opinion.

And must you be so vulgar?
    Yes. I'm vulgar. Right to the point, no bullshit, tell exactly what I want. Guys tend to like it too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mustache and goatee can be pretty sexy, imo. Mustache by itself... not so much. I'm sure there are plenty who like them though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tutorial View Post
    I think you'll be safer if you actually ask the woman in question how she feels about it. As you can see here, women have different views on the matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitewolfbeauty View Post
    News flash: all women are different. Please refrain from making statements that lump all women together.
    I heard it from several women. Obviously that doesn't mean every single one of them is like that, but it's a conclusion I made.

Yes. I'm vulgar. Right to the point, no bullshit, tell exactly what I want. Guys tend to like it too.
    yousoundlikeajerk

Obviously I'd ask the woman in question, in the end I think it's up to the person who is doing the shaving.