Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    ... Though some men look like pervs with a moustache
    That's the complete opposite for me. I look like a creeper without mine. That was actually my nickname in basic. Trainee Creeper :'(

Herald of the Titans Snow White's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Selkhet View Post
    Yes. I'm vulgar. Right to the point, no bullshit, tell exactly what I want. Guys tend to like it too.
    You can be straightforward without being vulgar.

Whatever. To each their own.

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mod Warning: Guys, I'd hate to lock this thread. Cut down on the attacks, and focus on the thread itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Anjerith View Post
    A well groomed beard/goatee is a girl-magnet. OP you must simply recognize that some girls like it and some girls don't. Rest assured that the hot ones typically love them.

Has to be well groomed though!
    QFT; not all Women hate hair, I have long hair & get positive comments all the time. Usually of jealous women curious as to what product I use (the secret to healthy hair is not to kill it with bleach...). I also have a full beard which I groom very well, the ladies do not mind it you just have to care enough to prevent it from looking like puffy Jim Morrison beard.

Same reason they don't like pubic hair. A couple decades ago, pubic hair all over would of been normal, but now people like to put their faces down there more and they don't want to floss their teeth with pubes.
    "It's clear this is another bash Apple thread. Such things are not conducive to a good discussion."

WRONG! Those are the BEST discussions!

Deleted
    now days, lady's like guys to look like this

imo it depends on the guy. Some guys it looks good on and some it doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post
    Mod Warning: Guys, I'd hate to lock this thread. Cut down on the attacks, and focus on the thread itself.
    A moderator with MLP all over his/her DP and Signature.
    Not trying to be offensive, but I cannot take you seriously.

OT:

The only beard I can see working is a 3-oclock beard.

Pure sex right here. If I could have something like this, I totally would (and I would get infinite girlfriends)

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't do mustaches... I just can't. It's just... I just can't. I think there are other people like me too xD

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Since people can't respectfully follow the thread topic and are instead sniping at each other, I'm just going to lock this before it goes too much further. Sorry guys.
    Last edited by eternalwhitemoon; 2011-11-02 at 06:06 PM. Reason: edited for Royal Canterlot Voice

It isn't all women.

and to be honest i think facial hair is making a comeback especially with the younger women but I think that is because the younger girls are no longer attracted to the metro-sexual girlyboys look considering men who actually look like real men are becoming such a rare commodity.

Essentially a pit-bull stands out in a Sea of chihuahua's