Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's official -- if you like PvP, play the game you enjoy PvPing the most in.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Please stop posting and feeding the troll.

Quote Originally Posted by iceberg265 View Post
    The fact that you are still complaining about frost mages pretty much makes your opinion invalid.
    I was thinking the same thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you like competitive pvp, swtor will not be enough. If you just like wow-style laid back pvp, it'll be great
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Callax View Post
    I'm not going to join the discussion, as I don't want to get flamed into oblivion like obviously the WoW players here do. But, I will say three things.

1. Last time I saw a high level ToR PvP video, I almost feel asleep, however ToR is doing really well on the PvE side of things (if only in the story part of it).

2. WoW PvP is actually pretty balanced right now (EXCEPT FOR TEH FAKING FROST MAGES!).

3. If you want a PvP game, don't play SW:ToR OR WoW, play GW2. That game has amazing PvP.
    lol sure....

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Rofl he's had rank 1 spots in wow? That was the worst pvp play I've ever seen.

The whole review was bad, and not worth reading.

Deleted
    well i dont care about pvp but i believe we should w8 for the game to be released and then judge

Quote Originally Posted by Thornstar View Post
    Please stop posting and feeding the troll.
    Trolls said i have to feed you this week thorn since no one in RaD wants to feed you again!

10+ Year Old Account
    Good thing this is "official"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RatFanatic View Post
    Threads like this make me believe TOR will be a very successful game.
    Was about to post just that.

2. WoW PvP is actually pretty balanced right now (EXCEPT FOR TEH FAKING FROST MAGES!).
    What are you smoking?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jearle View Post
    What are you smoking?
    probly sage

>>... (mage =3)

i feel like pvp is going to be a lot of fun.. the deflection animations are just going to add to it imo
    Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

Rift never had balanced nor competitive PvP nor they made any effort to fix that. From what i've seen so from those few PvP vids and general discussion it doesn't seem TOR will go towards that direction that much either.
    It's stupid that people expect an eSport or anything close to it in the first place from this IP.

we all have our concerns about endgame pvp and raiding for swtor, lets be honest.
    but a verdict after playing to level 15 seems very odd to me, and "sticking to wow" when it comes to pvp would certainly not be my conclusion if I was after good pvp. firstly there are better pvp MMOs and secondly, many players come from WoW and are looking for something different.

Quote Originally Posted by Deviltry View Post
    http://www.betacake.net/2011/10/23/s...ameplay-video/

Same story as with Rift and every other MMO out there - PvP is crap.

Boy I'm glad I commited to annual pass.
    Lmfao. Seeing him play (The gameplay video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=NkoLvOe4feI#!) made me realise he's talking out of his ass. I mean.. what the hell.. I haven't played the game at all and I can just see he is so bad at it.

I'm not going to join the discussion, as I don't want to get flamed into oblivion like obviously the WoW players here do. But, I will say three things.

1. Last time I saw a high level ToR PvP video, I almost feel asleep, however ToR is doing really well on the PvE side of things (if only in the story part of it).

3. If you want a PvP game, don't play SW:ToR OR WoW, play GW2. That game has amazing PvP.
    there are no high level pvp videos... reaching level 50 in a single beta weekend is near impossible

Quote Originally Posted by Himora View Post
    his english is broken, his gameplay footage looks similar to an 7 year old playing.. top cs & arena team player my ass.

The Cake is a LIE
    This.

When I read what he said he had acomplished I thought he would give a good review of SWTOR, not biased. But when I saw the movie.. LOL hes so fucking bad its no supprice he favors wow.

But, even though he fails I still want to play in that world. Wow is a good game, but everything is so fucking old. What people have said they need, and I need, is a game that is NOT wow, but still as good.

Quote Originally Posted by Himora View Post
    there are no high level pvp videos... reaching level 50 in a single beta weekend is near impossible
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drs1ztIbCms not 50 but higher than most pvp vids

PvP should be burst high. Resilience gear broke WoW PvP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Could we please get a mod here to ban this dork?

And wth, didn't level past 15. I'm laughing my ass off here. Thank you for making my morning a little more fun.

You know that website has around 10 good reviews to every bad one. What does that tell us?
    Of lips of splendor and tongues of deceit