Poll: Should males become fanservice (comment)

Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Exclamation I demand we expliot the males for fanservice too! Anyone got ideas? (No rated M/X)

'You shouldn't expliot females for fanservice it's sexist' Is the common line. I say I want to see Koltira Deathweaver covered in leather! I want Belf Bishonen (Not all of them)! I demand someone other than Hellscream walk around without a shirt all the time! You can make the argument more men play WoW but for one thing some or them are gay/bi and the same goes for the women for that matter. I don't quite buy the hype Blizz has given into furries but how about they give in to a good chunk of there aduince. Ideas are welcome all but remember it gets M for Mature in here and I'll report you myself! Thanks have fun and I'll have a poll up in a sec

Edit: To be clear girls got a valid beef. So why not instead of take, a little is give instead?
    Edit: 'She must be asking for bodage or something!' No boys just no. Do you Perv on the Sentinels? I speak Artisticaly also to the ideal of equality (however abstractly)
    Edit: Male fanservices can be manly people! Fanservice ain't kinky $h!t glasses,kimono,long hair, and the atraction need not be sexual in nature just 'oh cute guy '
    Last edited by kage; 2011-11-02 at 08:41 PM.

Deleted
    u mad bro?

Infracted; cut down the spam.
    Last edited by Zaelsino; 2011-11-02 at 07:04 PM.

Deleted
    if silvermoon only had the portals which orgrimmar has

if you play zoomed in close enough to actually see character features you're doing it wrong. if you want strange manga type male furry fetishes go surf /b/ otherwise i play wow for the game play not how skanky the character models look. if you want "sexy" look guys flying around with angel wings and abs go play Aion.
    Last edited by Swunq; 2011-11-02 at 07:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    u mad bro?
    No I have a delightful image of dear Kolti in my head I am quite giddy actualy

Deleted
    I'm gay and have no desire to perv over badly animated models...Nor did I buy God of War for topless Kratos

Quote Originally Posted by Swunq View Post
    if you play zoomed in close enough to actually see character features you're doing it wrong. if you want strange manga type male furry fetishes go surf /b/ otherwise i play wow for the game play not how skanky the character models look.
    Is part of the culture dude. Fanservice all the way why you think guys play as girls? it's to stare at there assets for 85 levels! lulz No need to hate

Gays/bi's/girls don't want to see this kind of thing. Straight guys do not want to see this kind of thing. No one wants to see this kind of thing. It shouldn't be there. That was easy.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I'm gay and have no desire to perv over badly animated models...Nor did I buy God of War for topless Kratos
    true. still if they can bother it would be a nice fringe ya know?

Drooling over video game characters is retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyHellfire View Post
    Drooling over video game characters is retarded.
    Not talking to drool it's just an even-steven were no one gives anything up

Deleted
    If you wish to be aroused by fantasy creatures from WoW I suggest googling GAY WOW FANART

Deleted
    If you wish to be aroused by fantasy creatures from WoW I suggest googling GAY WOW FANART
    This ^
    When I play female characters, I want them to be decked out in awesome looking gear. I dont run around with them naked. Same with male characters.
    I dont look at a female NPC and think "Gawd, shes HAWT BRO!". I wont mind if they put shitloads of gear on the "sexy" wow female NPCs.

It's a fucking game, what is it with all these gay and sexist things people think are in WoW?, straight people don't go around prancing they're straight at all, And lots of orcs run around shirtless for that matter.

Deleted
    not every male wants wow fanservice.

Dude do you honestly get 'aroused' by the sentinels, etc. lulz.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kage View Post
    Dude do you honestly get 'aroused' by the sentinels, etc. lulz.
    I don't get aroused by anything in WoW

---------- Post added 2011-11-02 at 07:22 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by azzer24 View Post
    It's a fucking game, what is it with all these gay and sexist things people think are in WoW?, straight people don't go around prancing they're straight at all, And lots of orcs run around shirtless for that matter.
    In all fairness there an awful lot of heterosexual men that boast how hot they think women are in-game regular

Moonguard is for ERP. Keep it out of actual game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaru View Post
    Gays/bi's/girls don't want to see this kind of thing. Straight guys do not want to see this kind of thing. No one wants to see this kind of thing. It shouldn't be there. That was easy.
    I QUITE enjoy seeing a nice looking man with out his shirt on.But in a game I could care less.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vladik View Post
    Moonguard is for ERP. Keep it out of actual game.
    Don't mistake Goldshire for the entire server