Deleted

Concerning the Mechanical Chicken quests.

Does anyone if you have to return one of them to the Booty Bay in order to pick a new item?

Deleted
    Nope you don't, the quests can be done regardless of the status of the other quests.
    Last edited by mmoc036e00a042; 2011-11-03 at 01:18 PM.

Deleted
    Hrm. ok. I return one anyway but Hinterlands appears still hard to drop.

Quote Originally Posted by fateswarm View Post
    Hrm. ok. I return one anyway but Hinterlands appears still hard to drop.
    The hinterlands one takes FOREVER to drop. best way i found to do it was to clear up and down Jintha'alor til it drops. takes a while though, good luck

Deleted
    I was hoping for a quick drop so I can make some gold with alts. But since it takes a couple of hours for this one, I'd rather be giving the 4k if I needed it.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I recently got it. If anyone else is attempting to get the pet, I recommend using these macros to figure out what you are missing:

make a macro1 with:
    /run f,z=CreateFrame('frame'),{[485]='The Hinterlands',[351]='Tanaris',[2766]='Feralas'};f:RegisterEvent('QUEST_QUERY_COMPLETE')

make macro2 with:
    /run local s,t;f:SetScript('OnEvent',function() t=GetQuestsCompleted();for c,v in pairs(z) do if t[c] then s='' else s=' not' end print('You have'..s,'found OOX in',v) end end);QueryQuestsCompleted()

Press macro1 and then macro2, the game will tell you exactly which OOX quest you have completed, and which you haven't.
    If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough - Mario Andretti

Until you stalk and overrun, you can't devour anyone. - Hobbes

Deleted
    I think those macros were bugged, or at least one of them. It was reporting Feralas not found while it was the only one found.