Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Star Wars PvP....looking for opinions

I am curious what PvP truely looks and feels like in SWTOR. I play wow mainly for the PvP side of the game and will want there to be good PvP on any MMO I play. Looking for any avid PvPers, and if possible, previously or current high rated WOW arena or RBG players to give their opinions on what they think from playing in the BETA. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pcbogey View Post
    I am curious what PvP truely looks and feels like in SWTOR. I play wow mainly for the PvP side of the game and will want there to be good PvP on any MMO I play. Looking for any avid PvPers, and if possible, previously or current high rated WOW arena or RBG players to give their opinions on what they think from playing in the BETA. Thanks
    They can't tell you because it would break the NDA. Just wait until it's lifted or until release.

You can find some good PvP gameplay vids around the net that DO break the NDA... but becareful.. some of those sites are shady as hell.. search at your own risk..
    LFG is like a playground. the idea is great but retarded kids ruin it for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyskato View Post
    Is it bad that I think that Draenei fan art is really hot?
    fap fap fap
    What?

Quote Originally Posted by Karazee View Post
    They can't tell you because it would break the NDA. Just wait until it's lifted or until release.
    This, but I do have to say I enjoyed it. I only did the "BGs" and they brought some new twists to it. I liked it. IGN has some info that they were allowed to post

http://pc.ign.com/articles/121/1210188p1.html
    "Peace is a lie"

Without breaking the NDA, a few things can be said.

Every new game needs adjustment. Just like PVE, PVP may not be perfect at launch. And to a certain extent that's fine, as they'll have a certain grace period to adjust things while people hit 50.

However, Bioware will focus on PVP. Any MMO developer worth their salt knows they can't forsake one game style for the other. Granted, the PVP style may not be what you're used to, but it will be there, nonetheless. Some will prefer WoW, some will prefer GW1 style, some will prefer yet other game styles of PVP.

But for all that come to these forums today decrying, "PVP Sucks!," I caution, it is a game yet in beta, those of you who actually have tested it are still under NDA, and no one who has tested it has tested it enough at any length to make long term prophecies about an unreleased game.

I'm not saying it will work, but no one can say it won't, either.

There are PvP vids around that you can find, some with decent players too.

Can't break the NDA here.

I will say that being able to pass in Huttball adds a little flare to the traditional PvP idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karazee View Post
    Right here. Closing.